Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Please Advise Is Needed Urgently - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise Is Needed Urgently (2490 Views)

My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Advise Is Needed Urgently by tttmar(f): 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Raiyell:
I think your education was a waste, offense intended.

Looking at your post, it shows a person who can function in the modern world, what boggles my imagination is that you haven't found a way to be self-sufficient.

Had you started on the path of self-sufficiency, of actually putting your education to use since 2008, you would have made some giant strides in your career.

Is this man the holder of your destiny? Did you parents send you to school so that you can still depend on a man for N200?

The truth is bitter but I think you need to hear it: get off your lazy ass!

Divest your attention from this man. Stop paying the "love bills", in time the love utility company will shut down your account for him.

Please, stop being lazy and get to work.

Thank you for your comment, However, from your comment, I have learned not to judge people any how because I may not know what they might have passed through.
I want you to believe that I am not the lazy type.
I have worked in a place where, at list I must get out by 5:20am and I must have prepared my three children for school, I will not come back on till 9:00pm and immediately, house chores would start and I was earning N25,000.
You don't know how many companies I have applied for jobs.
I sold food at bus-stop to mention a few.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Mother Gets Mistaken For Her Son's Girlfriend!!! / Please Save The Live Of My Sister. / Most Women Are Subjected To Pressure To Get Married As Quickly As Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.