Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? (2624 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Partner Who Isn't Interested In Personal Growth? / She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Partnerbiz(f): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2018
Why get unduly ANGRY when a guy isn't interested?
When the tables are turned and a girl spurns the advances of a man, the man tends to accept and move on...but a lot a of women seem to take it very badly when they're rejected.
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Partnerbiz(f): 6:28am On Feb 09, 2018
Let me be ftc too.
I am that selfish :DLet me be ftc too.
I am that selfish
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Brugo(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Women actually have bigger egos than men but they make it out to be a man thing.
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by purem(m): 6:30am On Feb 09, 2018
Partnerbiz:
Let me be ftc too.

I am that selfish :DLet me be ftc too.

I am that selfish

Is too early na, even ur OP doesn't make any sense sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Papanwamaikpe: 7:22am On Feb 09, 2018
Because they're selfish. They always wants to eat their cake and have it at same time. Ndi ara!
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by ubunja(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2018
women cant take rejection.
its funny coz they are the loudest to shout "No means No" but they themselves cant take a No

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Iwillnotjump: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2018
I've seen women get rejected and let me tell you, it was the most gruesome sight to behold. It's funny because they dish it out so easily to men and expect us to take it. Let me tell you, women have it easy in life. They go through life on Easy Mode.
When a woman get's rejected, other men will come to her rescue like a knight in Shinning amour, but when a man get's rejected, he's left in the cold wilderness to die, your male friends will never comfort you, they will instead make fun of you for a month straight. It's doggy dog world out there.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by JULIE1925(f): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2018
grin

I been rejected few times by my crushes cheesy But u know what, I took it as a challenge...Soon they will see that they are not the only men in this world grin

So, fighting over rejection is juz so childish...these bitches cannot accept defeat ooo
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by ubunja(m): 8:14am On Feb 09, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

I been rejected few times by my crushes cheesy But u know what, I took it as a challenge...Soon they will see that they are not the only men in this world grin

So, fighting over rejection is juz so childish...these bitches cannot accept defeat ooo
isnt that the problem though? that you cant take a NO and still feel the need to get back at the guy by "showing him he's not the only man" ? thats what we are talking about!!! cant you just move on without anger and revenge ideas? thats what the post is saying.once you gals learn to move on without looking back you will start growing.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by JULIE1925(f): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2018
ubunja:

isnt that the problem though? that you cant take a NO and still feel the need to get back at the guy by "showing him he's not the only man" ? thats what we are talking about!!! cant you just move on without anger and revenge ideas? thats what the post is saying.once you gals learn to move on without looking back you will start growing.

Abeeeg, show me where is the revenge there? undecided

Is it bcoz i find a new one, is that what u call a revenge? Then u juz blow very low...

If a woman moves on to her another prospect, it's bcoz she definitely don't give a fvck from her past. SIMPLE.
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Yoshy: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2018
Funny, I kindly rejected someone I was supposed to help and still offered my help on neutral grounds, she vehemently rejected the help.

Girls/ladies are so weird!!
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by ubunja(m): 8:33am On Feb 09, 2018
JULIE1925:

Abeeeg, show me where is the revenge there? undecided

Is it bcoz i find a new one, is that what u call a revenge? Then u juz blow very low...

If a woman moves on to her another prospect, it's bcoz she definitely don't give a fvck from her past. SIMPLE.
the fact that you dont even remember what you wrote is reason enough for me to sign off this debate with you...bye

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by ChopBellefull(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Rejecting a woman is like wounding a lion.. Be ready for d worst.
I remember my secondary school, a girl asked me out i turned her down. After a week she reported to my mom that i spend money excessively in school. As mumcy check her savings, surprisinglylike 30sth k don comot in 4weeks. Dah was d worst school term of my life. Gloria wereva u are, i dont love u and neva will. angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by ubunja(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2018
ChopBellefull:
Rejecting a woman is like wounding a lion.. Be ready for d worst.
I remember my secondary school, a girl asked me out i turned her down. After a week she reported to my mom that i spend money excessively in school. As mumcy check her savings, surprisinglylike 30sth k don comot in 4weeks. Dah was d worst school term of my life. Gloria wereva u are, i dont love u and neva will. angry
blame society that tells women they are angels and queens. when they are rejected their mountain-sized egos cant handle it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 09, 2018
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Iwillnotjump:
I've seen women get rejected and let me tell you, it was the most gruesome sight to behold. It's funny because they dish it out so easily to men and expect us to take it. Let me tell you, women have it easy in life. They go through life on Easy Mode.
When a woman get's rejected, other men will come to her rescue like a knight in Shinning amour, but when a man get's rejected, he's left in the cold wilderness to die, your male friends will never comfort you, they will instead make fun of you for a month straight. It's doggy dog world out there.
No gender has it easy in life. Women have their struggles too. That said, people react differently to situations. There are women who handled rejection matured just as there are men who do same.
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Iwillnotjump: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2018
kimbraa:
No gender has it easy in life. Women have their struggles too. That said, people react differently to situations. There are women who handled rejection matured just as there are men who do same.

But the difference is in the RATIO. Example; For every 1 woman who can handle rejection matutredly, there are 10,000 men who can also do the same.

So its 1:10,000, it's not a healthy figure.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by stanboy28(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

But the difference is in the RATIO. Example; for every 1 woman who can handle rejection matutredly, there are 10,000 men who also do that.

applauds....1 cold beer coming straight up
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by pocohantas(f): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Iwillnotjump:

But the difference is in the RATIO. Example; For every 1 woman who can handle rejection matutredly, there are 10,000 men who can also do the same.

This figure is too high an exaggeration. I wouldn't know your definition of 'maturely', but there are more cases of men reacting extremely violent to rejection than women. Women will curse and squeeze their face, same can't always be said for men.

How people react to rejection is individual, though one gender has more tendency to go all the way, if they see the need to revenge.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by RogueX: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
When you have only one thing to offer and somebody doesn't want it, won't u feel upset?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Because they're selfish. They always wants to eat their cake and have it at same time. Ndi ara!

easy oo bro
Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Peachess(f): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2018
We usually get a lot of attention, so when we tell a guy that we're interested and he's not, it just breaks our fragile heart and bruise our egos. I can never do sha, girls that do it una get heart.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:

Easy papa

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless "Lady Says" / Check Out These Heavy And Hot Back Axles / Bbnaija Mercy Having Sex With IK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.