Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) (2342 Views)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / If A Man Dates You For a year or more And latter Dumps You,check Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 9:26am On Feb 09, 2018
There is a saying that when a serious minded and an intelligent lady converse with you for the first time, she can guessed a bit of who you are.

I am of the opinion that if a matured minded and a serious and intelligent lady had a mutual conversation with you for days (talkless of weeks or months), she can perfectly guessed your future!

Though you might be nothing now, when she sees that zeal, yearnings, aspirations, determinations and hope in you, she knows the present guys she is seeing now is just a shadow of the bigger and successful you.

I bet if a lady (intelligent and matured ones) sees these in you, even if you show signs of dejection or avoidance, she will always wanna keep going with you. Even if there is a reason to let go, it will be tangible excuses (religion compatibilities e.t.c)

Saying a lady should check her self if a guy dumped her after 1-2years of dating with no valid reason (though some ladies are just so daft) is equivalent to Saying a guy should also check his self if a lady dumped him for no reasons after 6months.

Reason for the above assertion is that, ladies fall emotionally faster than guys once they see what they desire or craved for in you! Many guys will still hold on and keep their emotions together so as to be sure they are not been deceived by the lady

It takes 2 to tangle, there are many unserious and No Future Ambition (NFA) guys out there too with no directions of life and purposes, all they do is live in absolute lies and appeared responsible deceiving our ladies folks all around.

VERDICT!

ANYBODY CAN DUMP ANYBODY IF HE/SHE DOESNT SEE THE FUTURE HE/SHE CRAVE FOR IN HIM/HER.

IT DOESNT MATTER THE GENDER, USE YOUR HEAD AND NEVER EVER ALLOW YOUR EMOTIONS TO OVERPOWER YOUR INTELLIGENCE!

6 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Jamariwolff(f): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2018
Some (if not all) guys are scum undecided

You'll put up with their numerous broke lying bullshits, and at the end of the day, they claim to 'dump' you undecided

I'm not a binocular that I'll see if you'll be successful in the future, I don't care anymore. If you're broke now, bye bye.

No matter how fine, God knows I'm done with broke NFA asses.

Every relationship is a business!

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Ngokafor(f): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2018
Not just that.....if after spending money to train her in school,a lady leaves you for another guy,you must seriously do some soul-searching because you have defaulted somewhere...cos no sane lady will dump you just like that lipsrsealed

If your wife cheats on you with another,then you as a husband is doing something heinous somewhere.....cos she cant just cheat for something...

If your wife or girlfriend acts in a horrid manner towards you...check yourself cos you have a 'comma' and character flaw somewhere...

Abeg moderators..this thread should be on FP too like Toks own dont you think?.

3 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

You'll put up with their numerous broke lying bullshits, and at the end of the day, they claim to 'dump' you undecided

I'm not a binocular that I'll see if you'll be successful in the future, I don't care anymore. If you're broke now, bye bye.

Maybe you are pained because you have spent on some guys before that later dumped you. Having this kinda mind set will only devalue you when an ambitious guy approach. He might even be stinkingly rich but decided to play a poor guy card to know who you are.
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by ubunja(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2018
if she dumped you she saved you money, go celebrate.
i still dont understand why guys get so emotional over breakups
its not like you found her a virgin or you have a baby with her smh

6 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2018
Ngokafor:
Not just that.....if after spending money to train her in school,a lady leaves you for another guy,you must seriously do some soul-searching because you have defaulted somewhere...cos no sane lady will dump you just like that lipsrsealed

If your wife cheats on you with another,then you as a husband is doing something heinous somewhere.....cos she cant just cheat for something...

If your wife or girlfriend acts in a horrid manner towards you...check yourself cos you have a 'comma' and character flaw somewhere...

Abeg moderators..this thread should be on FP too like Toks own dont you think?...cos i can see in Nigeria,the victims are usually the villains...according to the average male Nairalander undecided

Nice assumption dear, though a cheat will always be a cheat!

If you have nothing wrong with you and your partner just dumped you with no tangible reasons, may be your prayer just got answered (unseen demon in her/him to be unleashed on you at a latter date)

2 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Raydans: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

You are gonna end up loosing with that mindset you know.
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by KardinalZik(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

You've just been mentioned as the Alpha Fake nigga on Nairaland in another thread. Deal with that before you call others broke asses.
WHOEVER IS ASHAMED OF HIMSELF or has low self-esteem is the MOST BROKE.

https://www.nairaland.com/4338249/list-some-catfish-romance-section

2 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Jamariwolff(f): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
KardinalZik:

You've just been mentioned as the Alpha Fake nigga on Nairaland I'm another thread. Deal with that before you call others broke asses.
WHOEVER IS ASHAMED OF HIMSELF or has low self-esteem is the MOST BROKE.

https://www.nairaland.com/4338249/list-some-catfish-romance-section
grin Dey there.
No go hustle.

Hunger go kill you in your boys quarter room.
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Jamariwolff(f): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2018
Raydans:

You are gonna end up loosing with that mindset you know.
I've lost more before this mindset.

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 9:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
grin Dey there.
No go hustle.

Hunger go kill you in your boys quarter room.

Lolz grin grin

If He has rest of mind with garri in his boys quarter room, he's far better than a man in the mansion with no peace.

2 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

I prayed you don't loose more now with this new mindset shocked
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Jman06(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2018
Ok! We have heard/read!
Thank you for the advice!!!
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Raydans: 10:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Eeiyah......my advice is when you find that perfect kinda guy you like. Drop the mindset else you loose over again and again

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Xinjin: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2018
how do you see a guy's feature? What if his hope, aspirations never come to pass. Love with your heart not your head. As for ladies dumping guys, it rarely occurs and if it does it cuz of material things

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Xinjin:
how do you see a guy's feature? What if his hope, aspirations never come to pass. Love with your heart not your head. As for ladies dumping guys, it rarely occurs and if it does it cuz of material things

Guy it is not always so. There are some strong hearted and smart ladies outta there that will drop your ass if you give them poo or not worth enduring with.

2 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by chigoizie7(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Just like a girl asking me what is wrong with guys, myself inclusive.

That she has dated morethan 11 guys in less than 2 years.

NB :- na me de run from her.

I told her to check on herself. But she no gree.

Kept doing same thing and expecting different results.
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by RogueX: 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Unless you have something good to offer then yea, go for it. From this statement I doubt it tho.

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Mznaett: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2018
InnocentMind:

Guy it is not always so. There are some strong hearted and smart ladies outta there that will drop your ass if you give them poo or not worth enduring with.

Correct!
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by mikebrown92: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jamariwolff:

You will end up with a ritualist with this ur mindset.

2 Likes

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Most ladies are just specimen for control experiment, only science students can understand
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Thank God you use MOST and not ALL.

There are many intelligent ladies outta there too.

You only attract what you present yourself for.

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
grin My oh my!

Well I think if your relationships ends so easily and quickly, check yourself. Man or Woman check yourself!
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ngokafor:

Abeg moderators..this thread should be on FP too like Toks own dont you think?.
in this modern jet age a guy using the sponsoring ish to attract a girl is seriously lacking in self esteem. When some guys these days save enuf money to sponsor themselves overseas for further studies or use the money to expand their business,a mugu will be using the money he inherited from his parents to sponsor one girl he just metcheesy. It is wellcheesy.

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
lefulefu:
in this modern jet age a guy using the sponsoring ish to attract a girl is seriously lacking in self esteem. When some guys these days save enuf money to sponsor themselves overseas for further studies or use the money to expand their business,a mugu will be using the money he inherited from his parents to sponsor one girl he just metcheesy. It is wellcheesy.

I for say Village people dey follow am pass speed of light grin grin grin grin if not that some sponsors reap the benefit of the lady later but may be just 2% sa
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
chigoizie7:

Chei! 11 in 2years? Some Olosho better pass some girls wey dey form innocent.

Na like this the lady in question go bite any guy wey come her way again

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
InnocentMind:

I for say Village people dey follow am pass speed of light grin grin grin grin if not that some sponsors reap the benefit of the lady later but may be just 2% sa
abegi wich benefit? cheesy
is it the benefit of tagging u a mugu after all the sponsoring? grin
see,its even better u use ur money to sponsor a group of orphans or engage in any philantropic work if u get the money.at least if u do that, ppl will remember u for it.

1 Like

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
chigoizie7:

na endtime babe be dat ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 6:13am On Feb 10, 2018
lefulefu:

na endtime babe be dat ooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I tell you Na real end time bae grin grin
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by ibietela2(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2018
InnocentMind:

Nice assumption dear, though a cheat will always be a cheat!

If you have nothing wrong with you and your partner just dumped you with no tangible reasons, may be your prayer just got answered (unseen demon in her/him to be unleashed on you at a latter date)

This happened between me and my EX, woke up one morning only to see a break up text.

Her reasons

1. She thought i was seeing someone
2. I wasn't giving her attention
Re: If She Dumped You 6months Or Less! Guys Check Yourself (counter Thread) by InnocentMind(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2018
ibietela2:

This happened between me and my EX, woke up one morning only to see a break up text.

Her reasons

1. She thought i was seeing someone
2. I wasn't giving her attention

Thank Your spirit bro.
She's the one actually seeing someone else.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Man From Phillipine Who Menstruate through the Anus (video) / How Do I Accept That My Girlfriend Has A Child? / If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.