Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye (2347 Views)

The Girl You're Chasing Will Soon End Up In This Situation / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
Is that crossing a line?
E fit be joke, but it makes me uncomfortable.

We just dey talk normally o and I bn post one picture of my family before. Na so she talk sey broski fine, which is cool as per the genes strong for the fam, but she come talk sey he dey enter her eye, then jokingly ask if e dey single.

All na joke o, but I no know why this thing dey scratch my body. We are very early.

Guys, any opinions?

I don't see myself ever joking about her sisters or family in that way.
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
You are a jealous simp.

5 Likes

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
You are a jealous simp.

Jealous of who?
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

Jealous of who?
Of
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by toujurs: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
She is definitely for the streets, i can't take such a lady serious

9 Likes

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Dagger111(m): 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
No joke in street, she mean it bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Guys, I'm being serious. I know nairalanders dey always catch Cruise with everything, but honestly tell me your true thoughts on this.
Am I thinking too deeply into this and projecting my standards by expecting her to not cross the lines I wouldn't cross or is there merit to the awkwardness I feel?
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by PerfectStranger(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2022
..."as a woman thinketh in her heart,so is she"

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Amarahobu: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
She's joking bro don't take that to heart before you kill yourself for nothing

1 Like

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
[b][/b]
Amarahobu:
She's joking bro don't take that to heart before you kill yourself for nothing

Nah, I'm not overly concerned. I dey see well. I just won confirm potential red flags early.

Will it ever be OK to jokingly tell my new gf, fiance, wife etc that her sister dey enter my eye?
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
toujurs:
She is definitely for the streets, i can't take such a lady serious

Bruh.. I no just understand some of our women. Your bro/sis fine/beautiful na nice compliment, but e dey enter my eye? Which kind joke b that abeg? Nahhhh.. I'm guarding myself!
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Ahmback(m): 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
You are a jealous simp.
stop abusing the word "simp"
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ahmback:
stop abusing the word "simp"
And stop abusing "nairaland"
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:

And stop abusing "nairaland"

Lexy, no offence, but your comments make no sense and adds no value to my question.
I honestly just want the expressed opinion on a situation like this from stable, honest people.
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2022
Guys, provide opinion and advise to Una fellow man na! I no one call this girl until I know sey my mind set!
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Femzaremz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2022
Lemme see pictures of you and your brother

1 Like

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 1:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Femzaremz:
Lemme see pictures of you and your brother
Na wa for u!

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by czarr(m): 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
It's not even about whether she is joking or not. that is not the issue, the issue is why does she feel like that is an okay thing to say?

I think she doesn't respect you and she doesn't understand boundaries, that is if you are in a relationship as you claim. If she is still a free agent and you are merely talking then I dunno bro.

Still I'll keep my distance from her type...just saying
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2022
czarr:
It's not even about whether she is joking or not. that is not the issue, the issue is why does she feel like that is an okay thing to say?

I think she doesn't respect you and she doesn't understand boundaries, that is if you are in a relationship as you claim. If she is still a free agent and you are merely talking then I dunno bro.

Still I'll keep my distance from her type...just saying

Thanks bro. Very well thought out opinion.
We made things official about 2 months ago.
I won't be hasty to make a decision, but there is a reason I feel uncomfortable about this. I believe this will be a concern and red flag for any reasonable person.
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Shalayetv: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
Women are not as complicated as men think. Telling your girl what she wants
and needs to hear should be at the top of your priority list, especially when it comes to
making her feel worth it. There's a feeling of pleasure that comes from wanting to
shower her with love without her having to ask. With that said, there are so many
underused three-word expressions she is probably dying to hear her man say.
In just three simple words, you can express your feelings for your crush, your girlfriend,
or your wife. It's not about a lack of self-esteem or insecurity; it's simply a nice thing to
do. Every one of us wants to be told how beautiful and how amazing we are by the
people she love. There is an array of words that a woman wants to hear at all hours and
times of the day. And because words are free, this shouldn't be too much to ask for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgcsecIvkVM
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Nerogaming01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2022
lexy20I4:
You are a jealous simp.
grin grin
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Nonexisting: 3:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
That's a street language bro, she is from there. If you doubt me, ask your brother to chat her secretly. If he doesn't fucck her within one week, pay her brideprice.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by tayo60(f): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
She could see that your bro is more handsome than you, her boyfriend. And she is lusting after him already. Only a street girl say this, and if given the opportunity, she will dump you for your bro. Watch her well and don't take things seriously with her. She doesn't love or respect you.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Skyfornia(m): 4:15pm On Apr 24, 2022
Many ladies play that way but it will take the will of God for most of them not to nurture the idea and plan it in their heart. Ladies of nowadays love adventures..their private part is now a school laboratory where different types of experiments are practiced.
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 4:30pm On Apr 24, 2022
Guys, I don hear. I'll consider this a big enough red flag to rethink this early relationship.
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by SurvivorM(f): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
She is probably just playing or finding something to talk about as you posted his pictures.
As you dont like it, you can talk to her about it but in a cool manner make fight no come
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Omo, be kiafu!

And if your bro is a playa, don't even date that girl!

You can dash your bro instead and move on!
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
SurvivorM:
She is probably just playing or finding something to talk about as you posted his pictures.
As you dont like it, you can talk to her about it but in a cool manner make fight no come

Lol if your guy tells you that your sister dey enter him eye, how you go respond?
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2022
GlorifiedTunde:
Omo, be kiafu!

And if your bro is a playa, don't even date that girl!

You can dash your bro instead and move on!

Omo, I do sleep and my eye don clear. I no do again. Woman matter dey stress me.
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by uthlaw: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2022
no lie you...chop that girl pass her give ur broda...na complete street she be!
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by OkwuEziokwu(m): 12:23am On Apr 25, 2022
uthlaw:
no lie you...chop that girl pass her give ur broda...na complete street she be!

Bros, I dey try scope how I go retrieve the money wey I bn borrow am first. This behaviour wey she display don scatter something. I was actually thinking long term with her.
Re: If A Girl You're Getting Serious With Jokes That Your Brother Dey Enter Her Eye by Connected1: 12:24am On Apr 25, 2022
You and your brother could be sharing her na.

Well unless you don't like it, I don't even like it.

She's for the streets not one man, just enjoy your share and pass her to your bro if you don't share.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Ur Experience Meeting A Nairalander!!! / She Wasted Her “good Girlness”- Man Says After Dumping Girlfriend To Wed Another / Name One Thing Better Than Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.