Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (109729 Views)

DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by King4Roller: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Chai
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Me singing to death "I hate you so much right nooow!!""

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by ogtavia(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
RealGucci:
another da grin
female accra version.
daz y iz bad to travel at night
poor night vision and wreckless driving
wreckless driving tops the list.. some people assume driving is working the pedals and going as fast as you can...infact, I discovered recently that the likely cause of most accidents is the slow reaction rate...I prefer to drive fast in the city and drive slowly but cautiously inter - state...roads are unpredictable and it takes God,a smart driver who can read the road conditions and react quickly as well as a patient driver to drive safely....this accident was caused by a heap of sand she was trying to avoid...nd I feel inexperience made her try to avoid it rather than just run it as the worst case scenario....this was a very avoidable death..
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Emmaskill(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
I would like to fuvk her like that
u sure say u well so?

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by RealGucci: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
if na hummer she drive
she for stiml dey alive.
top speed at night without night vision glasses.
nawa o
ogtavia:
wreckless driving tops the list.. some people assume driving is working the pedals and going as fast as you can...infact, I discovered recently that the likely cause of most accidents is the slow reaction rate...I prefer to drive fast in the city and drive slowly but cautiously inter - state...roads are unpredictable and it takes God,a smart driver who can read the road conditions and react quickly as well as a patient driver to drive safely....this accident was caused by a heap of sand she was trying to avoid...nd I feel inexperience made her try to avoid it rather than just run it as the worst case scenario....this was a very avoidable death..
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Kizyte(m): 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Hell fire straight
Are you her creator? Are you better than she was? Where in the Bible did God make you judge over His creatures?

11 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Hell fire straight
yea! pigs can fly too grin please in which country does hell fire exist? i would like to visit
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:
One donkey is there on joy prime insulting her and claiming she died because she exposes her body and refuse to do gospel songs
Rip
My concern is the pastor that prophesied that she must die this first half of 2018
Now she is dead

No point getting angry. I have been following the news as it broke and it was not the pastor alone who got revelations about her. No less than 5 or 6 pastors got revelations about her around the same period last year and warned her repeatedly. One said her career would be cut shot gruesomely. Another said She needs to give her life to Jesus quickly because what he saw about her was very terrible. This one here actually said categorically her mode of death and when. Etc.

Let's not get emotional about this even though she is dead. She loved life and lived it.....but how did she live it should be the question.

One even said God told him that he has blessed her with the ministry of songs to be used to worship and praise God and not what she was doing and God told him, he would take her gift from her if she does not repent.

Ebony even sang in church late last year and from the video on YouTube it was powerful with many sending prayers for her on the YouTube comment section.

No doubt she was young and extremely talented but the question is, how did she use this talent?

She is gone now and the thing about prophecies is that God alone decides if He would follow through on them or not based on the state of repentance of who the prophecy is meant for.

RIP to her

13 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by ogtavia(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
RealGucci:
if na hummer she drive
she for stiml dey alive.
top speed at night without night vision glasses.
nawa o
walahi...as if driving fast during the day isn't dangerous enough...I live in Abuja and on more than one occasion while driving home at night, if not for God and streetlights ,i would have run into stationary vehicles along that airport road..only God dey save person...

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by babacletus: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
I would like to fuvk her like that
Necromancy much?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kizyte:
Are you her creator? Are you better than she was? Where in the Bible did God make you judge over His creatures?
go and sit
For their fruit we shall know them

My brother let me tell you as it stand now if I die now na hell fire straight oga
Am not better than her but I can do better than she was

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Naughtytboy: 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Also read Diamond Platnumz is dead too
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by iswallker(m): 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
kestolove95:
may we never endup like dix

What's dix...

tongue

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
yea! pigs can fly too grin please in which country does hell fire exist? i would like to visit
you can find one in shithole country's especially Nigeria, it has the highest number of hell fire in the world

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

No point getting angry. I have been following the news as it broke and it was not the pastor alone who got revelations about her. No less than 5 or 6 pastors got revelations about her around the same period last year and warned her repeatedly. One said her career would be cut shot gruesomely. Another said She needs to give her life to Jesus quickly because what he saw about her was very terrible. This one here actually said categorically her mode of death and when. Etc.

Let's not get emotional about this even though she is dead. She loved life and lived it.....but how did she live it should be the question.

One even said God told him that he has blessed her with the ministry of songs to be used to worship and praise God and not what she was doing and God told him, he would take her gift for her if she does not repent.

Ebony even sang in church late last year and from the video on YouTube it was powerful with many sending prayers for her on the YouTube comment section.

No doubt she was young and extremely talented but the question is, how did she use this talent?

She is gone now and the thing about prophecies is that God alone decides if He would follow through on them or not based on the state of repentance of who the prophecy is meant for.
Rubbish! how come Rihhana, beyonce, kim kadarshian, lady gaga and all the other musicians who do not sing for the church are not dead?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ghana best artist

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by emsco(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
i don't know her but all the same,RIP
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
you can find one in shithole country's especially Nigeria, it has the highest number of hell fire in the world
okay! Nigeria here i come cheesy i hope there are women with big bottoms in hell fire.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
she probarbly was drunk driving coupled with bad roads.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
Rubbish! how come Rihhana, beyonce, kim kadarshian, lady gaga and all the other musicians who do not sing for the church are not dead?

To each his own. This is not a comparison issue. It's a reality issue. If those prophecies and this specific one about how she would die, the period it would happen and her name mentioned specifically had not been said then we would be tossing it all in the trash.

However if it was a guess then that pastor must be an extremely lucky fellow to get it 3 out of 3 7at the first attempt.

He said her name
Said mode of her death
Said period of her death (that it would be early this year).

She was told repeatedly about this and even said she sometimes gets the feeling she needs to sing for God which prompted her to try it out in church the day she sang late last year and it was awesome ( you can check the video on YouTube). However she quickly went back to her old ways.

I am not judging her but simply stating my findings since I began following this story online.

4 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Tunks2017(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
ogtavia:
walahi...as if driving fast during the day isn't dangerous enough...I live in Abuja and on more than one occasion while driving home at night, if not for God and streetlights ,i would have run into stationary vehicles along that airport road..only God dey save person...

I don't know why Abuja residents like running & speeding like mad rats............ shocked
They go at high speeds for no reason because of wide smooth roads................

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
okay! Nigeria here i come cheesy i hope there are women with big bottoms in hell fire.
nawooh the kind ranking the devil will give you
Even him go the learn from you

Watin you go use the big bottoms do
Is it the one fire have reduce to the zero minimum or
The one that is still on deformation pattern
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by earnyT(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Hell fire straight

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Kizyte(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
go and sit
For their fruit we shall know them

My brother let me tell you as it stand now if I die now na hell fire straight oga
Am not better than her but I can do better than she was
God is merciful, always pray for His mercy both for the living and the dead rather than judging yourself and others.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Daejoyoung: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Hell fire straight
worry about yourself first
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=earnyT post=64925004][/quote]you Don become her spokesperson
No worry you go blow for a year

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
nawooh the kind ranking the devil will give you
Even him go the learn from you

Watin you go use the big bottoms do
Is it the one fire have reduce to the zero minimum or
The one that is still on deformation pattern
fire? what kinda fire? wood, Gas or petrol fire? grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kizyte:
God is merciful, always pray for His mercy both for the living and the dead rather than judging yourself and others.
nice talk thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Troublemaker007(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
ellalina:
One donkey is there on joy prime insulting her and claiming she died because she exposes her body and refuse to do gospel songs
Rip
My concern is the pastor that prophesied that she must die this first half of 2018
Now she is dead

If am a member of that gal’s family that pastor must follow her to explain to God why he should prophesy curse death on another human.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

worry about yourself first
okoo bro
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Horlufemi(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
Hell fire straight

E go surprise you that with all your religiousness you'll end up in hell while she will be in heaven. The shock won't let you feel the pains of the fire ravaging your soul.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
fire? what kinda fire? wood, Gas or petrol fire? grin
petrol-chemical fire combined with silicon sex doll

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.