Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (109733 Views)

DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by bmos(m): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
FarahAideed:

Did a pastor prophesy her death?

Then she could have listened. Not all pastors are junk or self-sent
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by bmos(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
I would like to fuvk her like that

A jerk spotted. You want to f..k a corpse? Phew!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by federal9: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
More reason why I love doing good. Cus I dnt knw when the time shall come

Death respects no man, Even the richest, the most famous, no matter who you are.
When it's your time, you answer.

According to MR NIGER D(Death)
Death: All living things must die because they have a definite period of existence.

RIP young LADY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Blackstone01(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rayuwa kenan (what a life!)
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by spongeisback: 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

You're the most insensitive prîck ever. She is someone's child and a nation's icon. No wonder politicians prefer building churches than schools it's to keep you and your kind in perpetual darkness so you can blame the devil and sin at every incident even avoidable ones.
I have taken that route before, that road is meant to be dualized and lit up with street lights but it isn't. it's a death trap during the day more or less at night. Try to look at things the right way it won't hurt.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
spongeisback:

You're the most insensitive prîck ever. She is someone's child and a nation's icon. No wonder politicians prefer building churches than schools it's to keep you and your kind in perpetual darkness so you can blame the devil and sin at every incident even avoidable ones.
I have taken that route before, that road is meant to be dualized and lit up with street lights but it isn't. it's a death trap during the day more or less at night. Try to look at things the right way it won't hurt.

I beg your pardon? Whatever did I say wrong Mr sensitivity? Did I say the road was not bad? Was that my focus? Is she the only one who plies and has plied that road? Others went before her and came before her on the same road right?

I repeatedly said I was making an observation. I have the right to say what I said but I cannot understand what I said for you.

Saying I am insensitive is a bit of an overkill. I am emotional right now over her death but I don't have to remain there do I? I decided to make some observations about the whole thing and you call me insensitive?

It's all good.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Geofavor(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
Necrophiliac spotted.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by sirgalahad26(m): 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:
Rip
cc.
sirgalahad26
bakayoko fall on u for mentioning me like dat!!! u too R.I.P.!!!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by jeroba1(m): 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
this is a letter to all of us.repent,accept Jesus Christ and see God.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by lexy2014: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
LifeDrama:
Below, are some of the pictures from the accident scene.. Sorry, but we had to cover some of the gory scenes with our logos.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/09/ebony-reigns-lifeless-body-after-the-tragic-accident/
which kind speed d driver de speed self?this is clearly over speeding 4d impact 2 kill all d occupants at once
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Mckayzee(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:

Useless necrophilic cow....Haba.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Horlufemi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
OK
But do you know God have already signed those that will meet him in heaven and those that will go hell fire

Stop confusing yourself and live a life of no regret

Ok I know you've got it all figured out
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Horlufemi(m): 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

Nobody decides to kill themselves. Our choices do whether we like it or not. Life is all about choices and the choices we make tend to take us in certain directions we cannot control.

Choice is all we have.

Like not being able to maneuver in time thereby catching accident.

Yeah

Ok
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
Horlufemi:

Ok I know you've got it all figured out
good night bro
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by ezeagu(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
What's the reason for posting this exactly?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
sirgalahad26:
bakayoko fall on u for mentioning me like dat!!! u too R.I.P.!!!
lmao. ahn.. I just mentioned you to wish the dead RIP na
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
pirodoshit:
I love the girl die.. She was a very good musician.. I fell in love with her first song that I heard.. Poison.. She has a lot of hit currently in Ghana.. Like Hustle,maami hse.. Date your fada

she will sing those song in the Hades!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by miredia(m): 1:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

To each his own. This is not a comparison issue. It's a reality issue. If those prophecies and this specific one about how she would die, the period it would happen and her name mentioned specifically had not been said then we would be tossing it all in the trash.

However if it was a guess then that pastor must be an extremely lucky fellow to get it 3 out of 3 7at the first attempt.

He said her name
Said mode of her death
Said period of her death (that it would be early this year).

She was told repeatedly about this and even said she sometimes gets the feeling she needs to sing for God which prompted her to try it out in church the day she sang late last year and it was awesome ( you can check the video on YouTube). However she quickly went back to her old ways.

I am not judging her but simply stating my findings since I began following this story online.
Who's the pastor that gave these specific prophesies?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2018
miredia:
Who's the pastor that gave these specific prophesies?

There were several confirmed prophecies about her death and you can read here.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/These-pastors-predicted-Ebony-s-death-625022

But this particular one said her name, mode of death and time frame and I just gathered too that he specifically mentioned HER PLACE OF DEATH. and where he said she would die is where the accident happened. You can watch the video here and it was made in October 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdmUj8TkTM
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:51am On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
may we never endup like dix
Amen!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Caseless: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
may we never endup like dix
I just don't know what it would have been like if she was a Muslim.

RIP.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by miredia(m): 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

There were several confirmed prophecies about her death and you can read here.

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/These-pastors-predicted-Ebony-s-death-625022

But this particular one said her name, mode of death and time frame and I just gathered too that he specifically mentioned HER PLACE OF DEATH. and where he said she would die is where the accident happened. You can watch the video here and it was made in October 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdmUj8TkTM
Wow! This was so specific and accurate. "Car accident....nothing will save her". This is some serious prophecy here. Frightening indeed.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Konquest: 5:22am On Feb 11, 2018
LifeDrama:
Below, are some of the pictures from the accident scene.. Sorry, but we had to cover some of the gory scenes with our logos.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/09/ebony-reigns-lifeless-body-after-the-tragic-accident/
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by lyne456: 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just leave the donkey alone. Because she didn't know what Africa and the black race have lose cry . I think i will mourn and pray for her till i get relief cause a rare talent is gone. May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.