Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (109732 Views)

DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

To each his own. This is not a comparison issue. It's a reality issue. If those prophecies and this specific one about how she would die, the period it would happen and her name mentioned specifically had not been said then we would be tossing it all in the trash.

However if it was a guess then that pastor must be an extremely lucky fellow to get it 3 out of 3 7at the first attempt.

He said her name
Said mode of her death
Said period of her death (that it would be early this year).

She was told repeatedly about this and even said she sometimes gets the feeling she needs to sing for God which prompted her to try it out in church the day she sang late last year and it was awesome ( you can check the video on YouTube). However she quickly went back to her old ways.

I am not judging her but simply stating my findings since I began following this story online.
so what you are trying to say is that God killed her for refusing to sing for God? what kinda God does that? what exactly has she done wrong? what if she chose to become a doctor? will she still die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Horlufemi:

E go surprise you that with all your religiousness you'll end up in hell while she will be in heaven. The shock won't let you feel the pains of the fire ravaging your soul.
ravaging you said
My main goal is to be a clean before I go die and besides after praying in the morning I don't sin until night that time I know I will not die in my sleep
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by earnyT(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
you Don become her spokesperson
No worry you go blow for a year
wetin con funny for da 1 bayii. mtcheeeeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
petrol-chemical fire combined with silicon sex doll
That's exactly how i like it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
so what you are trying to say is that God killed her for refusing to sing for God? what kinda God does that?

God did not kill her.

Proverbs 14:12

There is is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death

She chose her path and got what the path had in store.

It's like having 2 roads in front of you and road A says "take me and you will be able to use the bridge on me to cross the raging river " however note that I am the much longer route but the safer.

Road B says " take me, I am much shorter and I think there should be a boat to take you across when you get to the river or if you can swim you can risk it right? "

You choose road B and take it. How do you think you can avoid what was already a part of road B before you got there?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by ogtavia(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tunks2017:

I don't know why Abuja residents like running & speeding like mad rats............ shocked
They go at high speeds for no reason because of wide smooth roads................
hehehe..when you have a plane to catch,a train ride to board or say an appointment to make...one has to make haste...I nearly peed my pants when my brother-in-law was running late for his flight to China and he was literally flying on the Airport road...I beg Bros tire,he even vex for me....i was glad when we got to the airport and he boarded safely....now was my turn,as I was about driving out of the Airport after my brother in law boarded,my boss called me to come to his office but i left the office without permission, I just told my colleague I was going to the ATM which was just very close to the office.. ...I lied on the phone that the ATM swallowed my card and did a fast nd furious back to the office,i think I did 30mins between the airport and area 7 only to see my boss driving out
....i drove in reverse for about 500m before squeezing into a small street...I will never forget that day neither will I criticize a v6 again....

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Horlufemi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
ravaging you said
My main goal is to be a clean before I go die and besides after praying in the morning I don't sin until night that time I know I will not die in my sleep

You have no love it your heart. It's only automatic you won't make heaven. If you like heal the sick, raise the dead. Without love na hell fire.

Only love will take you into heaven, your works won't

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Horlufemi:

You have no love it your heart. It's only automatic you won't make heaven. If you like heal the sick, raise the dead. Without love na hell fire.

Only love will take you into heaven, your works won't
love for others
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Horlufemi(m): 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

God did not kill her.

It's like having 2 roads in front of you and road A says "take me and you will be able to use the bridge on me to cross the raging river " however note that I am the much longer route but the safer.

Road B says " take me, I am much shorter and I think there should be a boat to take you across when you get to the river or if you can swim you can risk it right? "

You choose road B and take it. How do you think you can avoid what was already a part of road B before you got there?

Why are you making it look like she decided to kill herself.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

God did not kill her.

what if she chose to be a doctor, a teacher or a mechanic will she still have died? maybe God is a horrible individual, God must be a murderer!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Horlufemi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
love for others

Hell fire director grin
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Christgalaxy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
I would like to fuvk her like that
you are not normal.you are deadlier than isis,jihadis,bokoharam,herdsmen combined together
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Horlufemi:

Why are you making it look like she decided to kill herself.

Nobody decides to kill themselves. Our choices do whether we like it or not. Life is all about choices and the choices we make tend to take us in certain directions we cannot control.

Choice is all we have.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Daejoyoung: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
so what you are trying to say is that God killed her for refusing to sing for God? what kinda God does that? what exactly has she done wrong? what if she chose to become a doctor? will she still die?
That's how he sounds, that God killed her for refusing to sing for him.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by seankay(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
The pastor should be investigated. He might be responsible by conniving with her mechanic or vulcanizer to put the car at risk. There is nothing like Juju. It's all hardwork and luck!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Horlufemi:

Hell fire director grin
OK
But do you know God have already signed those that will meet him in heaven and those that will go hell fire

Stop confusing yourself and live a life of no regret
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by centboy123456(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
don4real18:
The supposed prophesier should be arrested and investigated

You are not afraid..you want to arrest a prophet of God..You want him to prophesy your own abi. Better be careful oh..Don't misyarn into calamity!!!
There are certain things you see, you look well and face front..
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Johnny008: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
To me I feel ebony was killed spiritually
She was rising fast and she was heading for the tipping point. Ebony was full of life. There were never dull moments with her even with all the criticisms she was getting from the hypocrites Ghanaians
May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
what if she chose to be a doctor, a teacher or a mechanic will she still have died? maybe God is a horrible individual, God must be a murderer!

Say what you wish. She couldn't have chosen to be something else. Her passion was music and she was not even 21 yet her passion had brought her the kind of fame that the past and present presidents of Ghana are mourning her right now.

She had a rare spark uncommon to many. I gather she dropped out of school to pursue her passion. So how could she have become a doctor or a lawyer or a mechanic or a teacher?

If you want to call God a murderer that's your call but no matter what you call God it would not alter day or night or wind and rain or life and death until Jesus comes.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

That's how he sounds, that God killed her for refusing to sing for him.
God must be a murdering ass hole, anybody who refuses to sing for God dies, what if she was a teacher, bus driver, mechanic, hairdresser or a prostitute will God still kill her for not prostituting for God?

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

Say what you wish. She couldn't have chosen to be something else. Her passion was music and she was not even 21 yet her passion had brought her the kind of fame that the past and present presidents of Ghana are mourning her right now.

She had a rare spark uncommon to many. I gather she dropped out of school to pursue her passion. So how could she have become a doctor or a lawyer or a mechanic or a teacher?

If you want to call God a murderer that's your call but no matter what you call God it would not alter day or night or wind and rain or life and death until Jesus comes.
look! A lot of people starts from one occupation and ends up in another, she could changed from singing to hairdressing later in her life all these God Rubbish doesn't make any sense, why did God not take away all her fame and money instead of killing her? i think God is a blood sucking murderer! why did God give her all that fame only to just kill her?

Jesus come? which Jesus? you know my mexican friend his name is Jesus too. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Afrocentric: 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
LifeDrama:
Below, are some of the pictures from the accident scene.. Sorry, but we had to cover some of the gory scenes with our logos.

http://mandynews.com/2018/02/09/ebony-reigns-lifeless-body-after-the-tragic-accident/
just imagine, see what she wore
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by rahman3853(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
vanity upon vanity... reminds us to do good for when no not the hour, day n time death comes knocking.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
look! A lot of people starts from one occupation and ends up in another, she could changed from singing to hairdressing later in her life all these God Rubbish doesn't make any sense, why did God not take away all her fame and money instead of killing her? i think God is a blood sucking murderer! why did God give her all that fame only to just kill her?
my brother am a pastor and you need a deliverance for calling my God a murderer in your own language
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Daejoyoung: 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
God must be a murdering ass hole, anybody who refuses to sing for God dies, what if she was a teacher, bus driver, mechanic, hairdresser or a prostitute will God still kill her for not prostituting for God?
Many Christians are the ones who drive people away from God these days with the way they paint their god. Their God in most cases is just a reflection of their ego.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:

Like I said, say what pleases you. It's your words and not mine.

I never said God killed her and no matter how hard you try to insinuate that, you will always come up empty.

An armed robber who chooses to ply that trade knows the outcome.

A prostitute knows the outcome of her trade

Her life was not lived in solitude. She influenced a lot of ghanaians be they young or old and her lyrics are often raw due to her genre of music. Surely such an influence wouldn't really be a positive one based on this and her rather sultry mode of appearance.

Like I said, I am not judging her. I am simply making my observations.

You and I do not hold the keys to her future so you cannot speculate about who she would become in future or how she would turn out. She was already running very fast along a sultry and depraved road at such a young age.

She may be with God now even and was probably saved form herself and at the same time others saved from her influence (who knows)

Sometimes we need to be saved from ourselves. God did not give her fame. Her choices did. Her choices gave her notoriety and not fame. She was known for the wrong things a lot.

Nude videos, always going around braless, sultry dressing, raw language, sex simulations on stage, etc.

I think she needed to be saved from herself. So young, yet so lost.

You see money while God sees a soul and money cannot be given in exchange for a soul or taken in exchange.

8 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
my brother am a pastor and you need a deliverance for calling my God a murderer in your own language
you expect me to believe this Rubbish?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

I never said God killed her and no matter how hard you try to insinuate that, you will always come up empty.

Her life was not lived in solitude. She influenced a lot of ghanaians be they young or old and her lyrics are often raw due to her genre of music. Surely such an influence wouldn't really be a positive one based on this and her rather sultry mode of appearance.

You and I do not hold the keys to her future so you cannot speculate about who she would become in future or how she would turn out. She was already running very fast along a sultry and depraved road at such a young age.

She may be with God now even and was probably saved form herself and at the same time others saved from her influence (who knows)

Sometimes we need to be saved from ourselves. God did not give her fame. Her choices did. Her choices gave her notoriety and not fame. She was known for the wrong things a lot.

Nude videos, always going around braless, sultry dressing, raw language, sex simulations on stage, etc.

You see money while God sees a soul and money cannot be given in exchange for a soul or taken in exchange.
Absolute Rubbish! kim kadashian took her cloths off had sex on video and became famous because off her nakidness why did God not kill kim k? alot of females have show their nakidness on social media so act Indecency films why was her own different? only in Ghana Africa people believe all them Rubbish! as i said and i repeat God must be a blood sucking murderer! God is wellcomed to sue me if she likes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by kinzation(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
Many are mad few are roaming..here's one of 'em
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by 9jaown(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
Absolute Rubbish! kim kadashian took her cloths off had sex on video and became famous because off her nakidness why did God not kill kim k? alot of females have show their nakidness on social media so act Indecency films why was her own different? only in Ghana Africa people believe all them Rubbish! as i said and i repeat God must be a blood sucking murderer! God is wellcomed to sue me if she likes.

Go back to my earlier post. I said this is not a comparison but a reality and I mentioned that prophecy that stated her name, period of death and mode of death. Bringing Kim Kardashian into this is so silly. Everyone would reap their fair share of the seed they sow.

Until you become God or have a miniscule part of his essence then you can be privy to what you currently are not.

One thing I know is that EVERYONE DIES. Be it sooner or later. Death is a rewarder to them who seek it and life AFTER DEATH is a rewarder of them who seek it too.

Choose wisely or you can continue with your name calling.... Changes nothing.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Daejoyoung: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

You are saying all these now because she died in the process and you see this as a punishment from God, you have the right to think so, but my question is..
lf God is in the business of correcting people, why use so called prophets(who are usually of questionable character and full of controversies), also why in our world today has he left so many like her to exist.
My third and final question is this... We have seen even the most fervent Christians and Pastors die this way, with no explanation, what assurance do you have to say she wouldn't have died even earlier if she was a gospel artiste or had chosen another path.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian but l don't think these issues are as simple as you paint them here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.