Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene (109734 Views)

DJ Arafat Mother Visits Accident Scene, Pays Tribute With Flowers / Video Of Ebony Reigns Dancing With Family Few Hours Before She Died / Ebony Reigns Dies In Car Accident. Graphic Photos From Accident Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
you expect me to believe this Rubbish?
you don't have to believe
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
centboy123456:

You are not afraid..you want to arrest a prophet of God..You want him to prophesy your own abi. Better be careful oh..Don't misyarn into calamity!!!
There are certain things you see, you look well and face front..
Absolute Rubbish! grin the crooked pastor needs to be Arrested and questioned but Africans like you are so petrified of their so called pastors so they will not arrest him
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
you don't have to believe
Good so how did you come to the conclusions that i need deliverance? is that what God told you? will God kill me for just calling him a murderer? grin what kinda blood sucking God would do that?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

Go back to my earlier post. I said this is not a comparison but a reality and I mentioned that prophecy that stated her name, period of death and mode of death. Bringing Kim Kardashian into this is so silly. Everyone would reap their fair share of the seed they sow.

Until you become God or have a miniscule part of his essence then you can be privy to what you currently are not.

One thing I know is that EVERYONE DIES. Be it sooner or later. Death is a rewarder to them who seek it and life AFTER DEATH is a rewarder of them who seek it too.

Choose wisely or you can continue with your name calling.... Changes nothing.
Do i have to believe all these?

why is kim kadashian different was it not the same God who made kim and this dead girl?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
Good so how did you come to the conclusions that i need deliverance? is that what God told you? will God kill me for just calling him a murderer? grin what kinda blood sucking God would do that?
guy what's your religion
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by stagger: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
I have just watched the video. The Pastor said it clearly: he saw the incident in the prophetic realm.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Polymat9(m): 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Excessive love of Fame and money = Death

RIP to her

www.brainnewsradio.com

So, less love for money and Fame = enternity

Shey

undecided
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
guy what's your religion
Must every one be religious or have a religion?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

You are saying all these now because she died in the process and you see this as a punishment from God, you have the right to think so, but my question is.. lf God is in the business of correcting people, why use so called prophets(who are usually of questionable character and full of controversies), also why in our world today has he left so many like her to exist.
My final question is this... We have seen even the most fervent Christians and Pastors die this way, with no explanation, what assurance do you have to say she wouldn't have died even earlier if she was a gospel artiste or had chosen another path.
Don't get me wrong, I'm a Christian but l don't think these issues are as simple as you paint them here.

I don't see this as a punishment. Read my post again. I said she was probably saved from herself and I said she may even be with God now. How is that punishment? How is being saved and being with God punishment?

Talking about prophecies or prophets who are usually of questionable character, do you forget that God used a harlot called Rehab? Or that God used Noah even though he was a drunk?, Jacob was a liar, Gideon was fearful, David was an adulterer and murderer, Peter denied Christ, etc

These were all imperfect people yet God used them. Assess the message and not the messenger.

Was the prophecy accurate, YES
Did it happen as said, YES

Regarding pastors who also have died same way, The final judge is God for some he allows them to come early while for others they remain till later. The owner and planter of the seed, when he comes for the harvest decides which to take and which to leave for later.

Consider the case of Hezekiah after God decided to change his decree over his life as declared by Isaiah. Hezekiah went on to give birth to Manasseh who ruled Judah for 55years under the most evil reign they had ever experienced.

He single handedly destroyed all the good his father Hezekiah had done.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
Must every one be religious or have a religion?
no
But you are a blasphemer to the God I serve
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
no
But you are a blasphemer to the God I serve
what does blasphemer means in English? grin Do you know which God i serve? who gave you the Authority to call me a blasphemer? angry
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Polymat9:

So, less love for money and Fame = enternity
Shey
undecided
Must you talk?
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
what does blasphemer means in English? grin Do you know which God i serve?
learn more by visiting that website
I don't need to explain what blasphemer means

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Daejoyoung: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

I don't see this as a punishment. Read my post again. I said she was probably saved from herself and I said she may even be with God now. How is that punishment? How is being saved and being with God punishment?

Talking about prophecies or prophets who are usually of questionable character, do you forget that God used a harlot called Rehab? Or that God used Noah even though he was a drunk?, Jacob was a liar, Gideon was fearful, David was an adulterer and murderer, Peter denied Christ, etc

These were all imperfect people yet God used them. Assess the message and not the messenger.

Was the prophecy accurate, YES
Did it happen as said, YES

Regarding pastors who also have died same way, The final judge is God for some he allows them to come early while for others they remain till later. The owner and planter of the seed, when he comes for the harvest decides which to take and which to leave for later.

Consider the case of Hezekiah after God decided to change his decree over his life as declared by Isaiah. Hezekiah went on to give birth to Manasseh who ruled Judah for 55years under the most evil reign they had ever experienced.

He single handedly destroyed all the good his father Hezekiah had done.
Lol, whatever happened to the scripture that warns....
Beware of false prophets, for by their fruits ye shall know them.
lt seems Jesus obviously wanted us to assess them first before believing their messages.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
learn more by visiting that website
yea! as i expected, you have been reading from the same so called bible full with lies and fictions grin who wrote that biased fictions called bible?

who gave you the Authority to call me a blasphemer? you have never even met me
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Lol, whatever happened to the scripture that warns....
Beware of false prophets, for by their fruits ye shall know them.
lt seems Jesus obviously wanted us to assess them first before believing their messages.

You cannot assess them without their fruits. That scripture says BY THEIR FRUITS you shall know them and not BEFORE THEIR FRUITS you shall know them.

Their fruits have to manifest itself before you can know them when you check their fruit in line with the word of God.

This is what God checks for. He sends you to do something and you obey. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Your obedience toward God brings you righteousness.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
yea! as i expected, you have been reading from the same so called bible full with lies and fictions grin who wrote that biased fictions called bible?

who gave you the Authority to call me a blasphemer? you have never even met me
My brother you get luck say Christianity no be Muslim
By now your head for don the roll for ground.thank your creator and go and sin no more you are forgiven

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Follygunners: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
LifeDrama:

https://www.nairaland.com/4338930/prophets-speaks-cause-ebonys-death

Abeg, forget all these prophesy BS. If you're truly close to God, the Holy Spirit would guide you!
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Daejoyoung: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

You cannot assess them without their fruits. That scripture says BY THEIR FRUITS you shall know them and not BEFORE THEIR FRUITS you shall know them.

Their fruits have to manifest itself before you can know them when you check their fruit in line with the word of God.

This is what God checks for. He sends you to do something and you obey. Obedience is better than sacrifice. Your obedience toward God brings you righteousness.

Exactly and many of the fruits they manifest are terrible. My point in this is that your previous arguement negating the need for assessment of the so called prophets was wrong. We can't just listen to any prophet simply because he calls himself a prophet.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:

My brother you get luck say Christianity no be Muslim
By now your head for don the roll for ground.thank your creator and go and sin no more you are forgiven
Exactly! that's the problem with religion they murder people who do not believe in their fairytales religion, do you even know the history of christainity?

christians murdered a lot of people hundreds years ago.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:

Exactly! that's the problem with religion they murder people who do not believe in their fairytales religion, do you even know the history of christainity?

christians murdered a lot of people hundreds years ago.
I knew that Christian murdered a lot of soul
But the religion is the best bro
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Exactly and many of the fruits they manifest are terrible. My point in this is that your previous arguement negating the need for assessment of the so called prophets was wrong. We can't just listen to any prophet simply because he calls himself a prophet.

You are missing the point.

I never negated anything. A man says he is a prophet and if you are a skeptic you would ask him to prophesy so you see how it would come to pass and he prophesies not once but 3 times and they all happen as declares.

1. He says ebony reigns will die (he specifically says her name)

2. He says she will die early this year (she does in February which is real early this year)

3. He says she will die via a car accident. Not a train or plane or sickness or ship but specifically a car accident (February 8th she dies in a car accident)

Those are his fruits of prophecy and they came to pass. His life as a prophet is a different thing but his words as a prophet have been tested and proven to be true.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
I would like to fuvk her like that
An idiot is what u are. I spit on u.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by HopeRisingmatte(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
pabloex:
I would like to fuvk her like that
An idiot is what u are. I spit on u.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Daejoyoung: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2018
Butterflyl10n:

You are missing the point.

I never negated anything. A man says he is a prophet and if you are a skeptic you would ask him to prophesy so you see how it would come to pass and he prophesies not once but 3 times and they all happen as declares.

1. He says ebony reigns will die (he specifically says her name)

2. He says she will die early this year (she does in February which is real early this year)

3. He says she will die via a car accident. Not a train or plane or sickness or ship but specifically a car accident (February 8th she dies in a car accident)

Those are his fruits of prophecy and they came to pass. His life as a prophet is a different thing but his words as a prophet have been tested and proven to be true.
Was the message meant for everybody or for Ebony specifically? if it was meant for Ebony to change her ways, my question is why should she trust the prophet?

Also l really need to see the video where the prophet Said all of these in details because in the video l watched, the guy didn't speak English.
The only information l got from Ghanian websites was a vague prophecy from a prophet who prophesied that a top musician would die this year.
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
I knew that Christian murdered a lot of soul
But the religion is the best bro
Really? is that all you can offer? grin

you might believe it's the best but some people would disagree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Rip
cc.
sirgalahad26
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
gypsey:
Really? is that all you can offer? grin

you might believe it's the best but some people would disagree
OK do have a nice night I pray God show you the way
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Butterflyl10n: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Was the message meant for everybody or for Ebony specifically? if it was meant for Ebony to change her ways, my question is why should she trust the prophet?
Also l really need to see the video where the prophet Said all of these in details because in the video l watched, the guy didn't speak English.
The only information l got from Ghanian websites was a vague prophecy from a prophet who prophesied that a top musician would die this year.

You should ask a Ghanaian To Help you translate word for word then. The one you mentioned was a different person and not this particular man.

This one specifically said the things I listed out.

Ebony lives in Ghana and so does the man who gave the prophecy. Common sense says if I were her I would have looked into who this man is and other declarations like this from him that have happened as said. I would check his life and know if he truly is of God.

Hezekiah did not question Isaiah when he came. To give him the bad news of putting his house in order because he would die from his sickness but he rather turned to God and sought mercy with reasons. And before Isaiah even went far God asked him to go back and reverse all he had said and add years to Hezekiah.

A sinner knows who they are. Anyone who is far from God knows they are and it is common sense to draw near to God in such times like Hezekiah did.

God knows why all this happened and nothing you or I say can change it or bring her back.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Favouramani:
OK do have a nice night I pray God show you the way
there is No God, grin why did God not save this girl?

good luck!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
Just last month on IG one of her followers was telling her to repent embarassed

Had she known embarassed embarassed

RIP Ebony
Re: Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene by bmos(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=smellingmenses post=64917989]who was she?[/quote

I wonder o. Anyway, the end of another Solomon Bugundry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos) / Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.