Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG (43495 Views)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / Akeredolu Flags Off Planting Of Gmelina Aboree On 10,000 Hectares In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by hammer6F: 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
This is wat happens when u never win election.

U always feel like u owe someone a debt for becoming governor.

He thinks by surrendering his people ancestral right to fulani that have their own in , Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra leone, Mali, Niger, Cameroon and other parts of Nigeria mean anything to this people.

Soon, fulani will populate with their 100 wives per man and require more land for their expansion.

Then his Ebira people will understand the meaning of one-chance.

If na lie, go and ask Hausa how dey ended up with fulani Emir and Sultan on their land.

cc: My people Amarabae, Ngozi123, Afam4eva and pointb grin cool

9 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by sammytovic(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Fool and weak man. Giving out his father's and ancestral land, all in the name stupid and vain loyalty

8 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by krushdripper(m): 11:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
Wow
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by talk2percy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bloody bootlicker! I have completely given up on this man

10 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by 9jaown(m): 11:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
Bluffly:
Middle belt people are senseless. Core northern state has not announced cattle colony but some mumu in he middle region are declaring.
if you want to call out a state, call the state out and don’t say middle region Abeg!! Abeg! Abeg!! I Dy beg you. If you know what went through my head when I read the headline!!! So so annoying. That Bello guy should ask the Agatu people in benue what happen between them and Fulani. The Agatu population mostly are Muslim, so they welcome the Fulani because they practice same religion. They lived together and share lands together. The Fulani increase in population and wanted equal rights with the Agatus, on lands, space. That’s just the summary. What this Bello guy is doing. I believe you know what I know.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Abdul4trust1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
desreek9:
Just to favour buhari, this guy is sick really, i hope he didnt take people's land, i will personally shed tears of joy if this man loose in 2019
babe The Advantage Of Cattle Colony Far Outweight The Disadvanges If Any. Politice Aside. Anyway, I Like Your Big Eyes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Acidosis(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lmao grin
grin

Thank God Ebira people are naturally stubborn and arrogant.

By the time both tribes (Fulanis and Ebiras) are done eliminating each other, the Okuns and Igala will take over whatever is left of Ebira land.

Sense won't kill me grin grin grin grin

The sycophancy and bigotry of Ebira people will definitely lead to their destruction. While other tribes were kicking against this obnoxious rule, Ebira "tribal-least-thick" people stayed mute because their "son" is the Governor. You guys are yet to know the meaning of "war".

21 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by smileyoo: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
i wish kogites goodluck, but its like another kwara-situation is loading in kogi, all because of the selfishness of one man: their governor.

12 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by vislabraye(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
9jaArea:
Some people may condemn Bello but these same people will not remember him if this turns out well

What good will come out of giving out your land for cattle colony?
There are farmers who need land to plant crops. There are other industrialists begging for land to invest. BTW, these industries will pay taxes as well as employ youths.
Of what use is cattle colony?

12 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Moreoffaith(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Cattle colony...
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Moreoffaith(m): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
he also gave money to masquerade??

femidejulius:
There is no greater sycophant who seek the President's favour than the governor of Kogi State.

*He declared a public holiday when the president returned to the country from London where he went to treat himself when even Katsina state where the president came from and the federal government the President heads didn't.
*He was one of the governors who went to tell the President to contest for second term while Benue was burying over seventy victims of Fulani killings.
*He is now giving his state out to cattles so that cattles can colonise Kogi people.

Well,so much for a young governor. Yahaya Bello,una well done.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by zolapower: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Arrrrgh at last this guy has succeded in mortgaging the future of kogi people to the fulanis .
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by slowbreeze(f): 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
topsy1971:
When will Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Abia and Ebonyi key in?
Lool!! Very funny.no be only key in..Even if they are buying the land with their money; we no go sell..

4 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by YungMillionaire: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:
Those Local Governments Areas are in Afonja land of Kogi State.

Chaiiiii, this change is not the type Afonja people expected oooo when they conspired against Jonathan (SS/SE).

Look at the way you are disgracing yourself -this eboe fool. You obviously don't know ANYTHING about Kogi state. Stick to ipig issues biko tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by RZArecta2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Nice one.

Years to come some people would claim to have been marginalised.
Exactly, also in years to come, one idíot will also claim to have no idea that he was/is an idíot but by then it would be too late. Quote me any day cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by EternalTruths: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
YungMillionaire:

Look at the way you are disgracing yourself -this eboe fool. You obviously don't know ANYTHING about Kogi state. Stick to ipig issues biko tongue

Keep deceiving yourself while Okun land is being fulanized.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Maxigoody: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
This poo of a governor must be a kanuri man by dialect of Fulani tribe. he is really a disappointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Too much hard drugs have finished Bello's brain from reasoning effectively.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by macaphan007(m): 11:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

Chaiiiii, this change is not the type Afonja people expected oooo when they conspired against Jonathan (SS/SE).
Always do your findings please Adavi local Govt is on your way to Abuja its not in anyway close to Kabba of Kofi west,its from the Gov's side of Kogi state I hope the Ebira people won't regret this move in the coming years.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by EternalTruths: 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
macaphan007:
Always do your findings please Adavi local Govt is on your way to Abuja its not in anyway close to Kabba of Kofi west,its from the Gov's side of Kogi state I hope the Ebira people won't regret this move in the coming years.

Ajaokuta belongs to which ethnic group.?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by divineappo(m): 11:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
the current youngest Governor in Nigeria is also the most useless among all.

Get your PVC! Change the Change

6 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Luukasz:
The youths will make Nigeria great so they say. Yahaya Bello is a youth and his tenure as kogi governor has been miserable.
Apparently the youths won't make any +ve difference to the rotten system of this shit hole
Let not generalize Bello's foolishness.

If he's not doing well, he should replace with another competent youths. He's not the only youth in Kogi state.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Antichristus: 11:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
When these Fulani herdsmen finally pitch a permanent tent in Kogi, the task that Uthman Dan Fodio couldn't accomplish due to lack of access road to west of Niger (today's SW Nigeria) would now be fully accomplished. Wait for the final onslaught. All Muslims are jihadist fighting either the lesser of greater jihad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by mastercee(m): 11:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
sant1:
Time for the youths to take over indeed. the youths have always failed us if giving the opportunity to serve

What even make this guy youth?

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Smooyis(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2018
Is it a one man rule in kogi state. Where are the legislators, the traditional rulers, the special advisers, the opinion leaders etc. This man has lost it.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Optional09: 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2018
GavelSlam:
Nice one.

Years to come some people would claim to have been marginalised.

Because of how much you talk like this?

Even your grand children would suffer the consequence.

Why are you behaving like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Adebowale89(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
EternalTruths:

your sense of reasoning keep depreciating day by day. I wish you can devalue your sense or even restart it for afresh proper thinking .

the same sw voted him in 2011, when are u people going to stop crying on a man that allow individuals in his cabinet to steal money that's meant for Nigeria development?

7 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Enemyofpeace: 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
They will live to regret it
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Yankee101: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
When you dig a hole for others, you end up falling into it.

I see Yahaya Bello, Abba Kyari and others in prison when this govt is removed.

5 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by weownlagos: 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
In times like this, i feel thankful that we did not allow a certain disaster named Tony Nwoye near the government house Awka.

10 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by ONI72(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Kokolet11:
Good news please our south west people should key in.one Nigeria
Which south west? U beta open ur eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Engages Nigerians On Twitter, Speaks Out Many Issues Bothering Nigerians / Malami’s ₦5 Billion Rice Mill Construction In Kebbi State- SaharaReporters (Pix) / Police Raid ESN Camp In Enugu, Discover Corpse Of Missing Officer (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.