Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,462 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG (43413 Views)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / Akeredolu Flags Off Planting Of Gmelina Aboree On 10,000 Hectares In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:04am On Feb 10, 2018
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Start the cattle colony in Kano, Katsina, kebbi, yobe, zamfara and the rest core northern states.

Its going to happen but you ppl should not later cry marginalisation when the economic benefits and their value chains begin to come to fruition.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by starz100: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2018
Our laws are seriously flawed. How will a governor of a state simply muzzle the house of assembly to give away the collective heritage of the people even though he is just there for a mere 4 years at most 8.If he can do this then the next governor can even do more and in no time Kogi State will be renamed Fulaniherders state. The point is Yahaya Bello does not own the state so he does not have the right to give out any land to fulani herdsmen.
He is creating future problem for Kogi people in exchange for political favours.
I shudder at the foolishness of this Bello.

Tomorrow shall say better.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Niceman4u(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2018
wat this dickhead of a governor has done will sadly b remembered in many yrs to come mayb by that time he has left this world.
This akpa amu has given Kogi state for recolonization by the Fulani.
Kogi state make una prepare clashes wit d Fulanis
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by ODVanguard: 9:09am On Feb 10, 2018
EternalTruths:

But you guys claim to be accommodators

Why then are you guys scared like rats to accommodate them.?

Ode. You people are so shameless and full of shyt. You are here masturbating over Kogi Ebiraland, while Ebonyi governor don already do similarly by donating chunks of igboland to your Fulani herdsmen masters as grazing reserves. grin grin Smh.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/258144-ebonyi-governor-authorises-local-chiefs-create-cattle-grazing-areas.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DocHMD: 9:16am On Feb 10, 2018
Why are you zoogerians lamenting against Bello. I thought you zoogerians love fulani in the spirit one nigeria and hate Biafra?

The man is simply helping to concretize the nigerianity of the zoo by fulanizing it. Why the lamentation?
You want to eat 'one zoogeria' frog? then eat the big one. Integrate fully with fulanis and sokoto caliphate in the spirit of one zoogeria.

It is stupid to want one nigeria without knowing you are asking for fulani dominance over you. Morongerians! cheesy cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2018
It shall never be well with yahaya Bello in this world or in the world to come...mark my words....
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Jyde89: 9:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Kokolet11:
Good news please our south west people should key in.one Nigeria

No governor in the west will like to get the "bastard" tagg from his people, we the people of the west are peace loving people but our pride is a priority, and this bill is a direct slap on our face, all other regions can accept it, Not the west

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Jyde89: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Akaujaa:
No matter what anybody thinks, this is best decision and its the only solution to the herdsmen menace. We all eat meat, yet we do not wants the cattle to be reared in our states. Provide a colony for these herdsmen so that when they trespass, the law will catch up on them. Herdsmen colony is the only solution to these incessant attacks on farmers.

We don't eat the meat for free you fool, I'm sure the notherners also eat chocolate so does that mean the west should also force the federal govt to give them lands. I wonder how some people reason some times.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by moses93(m): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
thank your stars that you didn't allocate any of our lands (IGALA LAND) to those blood sucking demons.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Minemrys: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The middle beltans have always submitted themselves to the core north.
the middle beltans as in who exactly? The people/masses or those in politics?
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Kolency(m): 10:38am On Feb 10, 2018
All hearts out to my kogi BROTHERS.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by konoplyanka: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2018
9jaArea:

It had never been tried in Nigeria, use your head and stop asking irrelevant questions.

You are the fool who doesn't know the history of cattle colonies. Read and learn. It was done in southern Kaduna and Plateau States by the colonial government. That's why they are having clashes in those states up to this moment. Read about Zango Kattaf.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by konoplyanka: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2018
DocHMD:
Why are you zoogerians lamenting against Bello. I thought you zoogerians love fulani in the spirit one nigeria and hate Biafra?

The man is simply helping to concretize the nigerianity of the zoo by fulanizing it. Why the lamentation?
You want to eat 'one zoogeria' frog? then eat the big one. Integrate fully with fulanis and sokoto caliphate in the spirit of one zoogeria.

It is stupid to want one nigeria without knowing you are asking for fulani dominance over you. Morongerians! cheesy cheesy

Ebonyin state is doing that already. Imo state to follow.

Osu yoot.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by konoplyanka: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Akaujaa:

Your logic is good but its not professional and in tune with the stipulation of the law. The 1973 Land Decree Act states that all lands within the territory of Nigeria belongs and are in control of the federal government. However, that does not mean that you do not have rights over your fathers land. What it means is that, the FG can decide to collect your father's land from you at any time for national interest and then pay you full compensation. Establishing colonies in states does not mean that the lands would be collected from the owners for free and by force. Entitlements and royalties would be paid immediately and subsequently to the original owners of the land. That's the law. So, let's not always allow sentiments and tribalism becloud our sense of judgment.

So the federal govt will acquire land in southern states with compensation and give to fulani herders for their personal business? How many lands have the FG given to Igbos and Yorubas in the north?
Are fulanis special breed?

Let them restrict their cattle business to the north. We will come and buy from them and trasnport to the south. ces't fini.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by 9jaArea: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
konoplyanka:

You are the fool who doesn't know the history of cattle colonies. Read and learn. It was done in southern Kaduna and Plateau States by the colonial government. That's why they are having clashes in those states up to this moment. Read about Zango Kattaf.
I ain't the cause of your frustration boy, go vent it else where.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by konoplyanka: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2018
9jaArea:

I ain't the cause of your frustration boy, go vent it else where.

Frustrated sycophant. Stop displaying your ignorance on social forum.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
sant1:
Time for the youths to take over indeed. the youths have always failed us if giving the opportunity to serve
I tell you! See where IBB is condemning the tyranny rule of Buhari and his son who happen to be a youth is opposing it undecided

See Elrufai son (youth) opposing OBJ who also wrote a letter condemning the obvious lackadaisical attitude of the President!

Well I don't blame them shocked shocked their father has stolen more than enough for them, so they really don't know what else to do other than cling to the source of their dirty wealth!

I want to believe that youth who struggled to be where they are, are more responsible.

For instance Desmond Elliot is trying and other people out there!

Also other youths are also speaking against this mad-administration!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DocHMD: 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
konoplyanka:

Ebonyin state is doing that already. Imo state to follow.

Osu yoot.

Just as your kwarans have sworn to Allah to protect their Fulani Emirates. Ewedu-gobbling Afonja yoot. grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by iswallker(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
EasterDell:
Oh God

When people shout youth youth youth. I remind them of Bello! Youth is not enough! We need sound people with "Good Track Record" subjecting them to deep debates and campaigns.

Buhari did not need him to win in 2015. Why does he keep supporting this man desperately??

So that he can ride on buharis success...

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by konoplyanka: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2018
DocHMD:

Just as your kwarans have sworn to Allah to protect their Fulani Emirates. Ewedu-gobbling Afonja yoot. grin

Yes o. Ebonyin and imo are the new caliphates my Wawa Jew.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DocHMD: 12:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
konoplyanka:

Yes o. Ebonyin and imo are the new caliphates my Wawa Jew.

As a yoruba muslim, I thank Allah for the emirates in yorubaland. We shall deal with any yoruba christian that stops the establishment of Emir of Osun. Insha Allahu! Allahburukutu.Seriki! cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by biodunid: 12:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Saraki gave white Zimbabwean farmers 2000 hectares each plus bank loans and an air strip but wailers have a problem with fellow Nigerians getting 15,000 hectares?
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by konoplyanka: 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
DocHMD:

As a yoruba muslim, I thank Allah for the emirates in yorubaland. We shall deal with any yoruba christian that stops the establishment of Emir of Osun. Insha Allahu! Allahburukutu.Seriki! cheesy

As a Wawa osu ibo Muslim from ebonyin, allamuduala we shall conquer the whole of eboeland and ensure it's rightful place under the sokoto caliphate insha Allah.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by konoplyanka: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
biodunid:
Saraki gave white Zimbabwean farmers 2000 hectares each plus bank loans and an air strip but wailers have a problem with fellow Nigerians getting 15,000 hectares?

So fulani herdsmen from Chad, Niger, Senegal are your fellow Nigerians? Idiot.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by billyG(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
i trust igbirra pple their temper b like petrol & fire,dem & fulani go enter d same trousier.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by badesco(m): 12:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
This Governor is dunce and if not the worst in the country in terms of performance. He is given out people's land to rampaging and killer herdsmen, all because of selfish interest and securing of second term in office. Let him note, that by this singular and unpopular action, he has already lost the second term....
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by ODVanguard: 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
oodualover:

I think Ajaokuta( or a large part of it) is Yorubaland

It's not bro. Most of it as presently constituted is Ebiraland, while a smaller chunk is Igala. The name/word does suggest Yoruba influence (bear in mind that kogi languages have shared words and meanings), which isn't unusual in that area due to the inter-cultural exchanges that have occurred between the major ethnicities that makeup that state (Yoruba, Ebira/Igbirra, & Igala) over time.

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by oodualover: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
ODVanguard:

It's not bro. Most of it as presently constituted is Ebiraland, while a smaller chunk is Igala. The name/word does suggest Yoruba influence (bear in mind that kogi languages have shared words and meanings), which isn't unusual in that area due to the inter-cultural exchanges that have occurred between the major ethnicities that makeup that state (Yoruba, Ebira/Igbirra, & Igala) over time.
That is good then. No Yorubaland should be given to those Fulani beasts.
Even though I never liked Dino, I must commend him for defending kogi west side. It is quite amusing the youngest "youth" governor in this country is also the most useless.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by mechanics(m): 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
The man is really serious o.
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by ODVanguard: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
oodualover:

That is good then. No Yorubaland should be given to those Fulani beasts.
Even though I never liked Dino, I must commend him for defending kogi west side. It is quite amusing the youngest "youth" governor in this country is also the most useless.

Yes bro. His initial plan was to cede parts of the Yoruba section to them but the Kogi West yorubas quickly resisted/rejected the plan. Shortly thereafter the Igalas also rejected the idea. Therefore he was left with no other choice than to give them land from among his own people. He can even cede the entire ebiraland sef if he likes. Very useless guy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.