Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG (43421 Views)

"Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) / Akeredolu Flags Off Planting Of Gmelina Aboree On 10,000 Hectares In Ondo (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 4:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:

Evils!!!! You captured my mind , brother. He deliberately avoided that post so those who searched his moniker wouldn't see it.

Damn!!! You're a fücking genius!!!
thinking you know all and always quoting yourself keeps making you look the fool, niccur, assume you know less and do some fervent thinking! it would go a long way in your stunted and zig-zagged destiny!

what does not quoting a mention mean, i received several mentions from you and you expect me to see all, unlike you, i was multitasking at that time!

am free now....where is the comment, show me let me scatter your destiny, God help you if it aint pain worthy!cheesy

if you run, na better thundar go fire you
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
edimolu2:

thinking you know all and always quoting yourself keeps making you look the fool, niccur, assume you know less and do some fervent thinking! it would go a long way in your stunted and zig-zagged destiny!

what does not quoting a mention mean, i received several mentions from you and you expect me to see all, unlike you, i was multitasking at that time!

am free now....where is the comment, show me let me scatter your destiny, God help you if it aint pain worthy!cheesy

if you run, na better thundar go fire you
stop talking about destinies. You were registered a failure from the moment you drew your first breath.

Your destiny as an itinerant internet vagabond was sealed when your dumb mother cohabitated with a lounge-lizard to produce an oaf without taking the pains to do her genotype compatibility.

What kind of man creates a thread begging nairalanders for help to find solution for someone with a mutated genotype?

https://www.nairaland.com/3383110/advice-needed-genotype-compatibility

What kind of man begs a fellow Nairalander for ideas on how to get laid?

Want kind of man gets blocked serially by teenage romance section girls for demanding nudes?

Only edimolu!!!

Son , the only way your life will be considered successful is for you to write a Will right now instructing your family to bury you without a coffin for the earth to feed on your corpse without the stress of getting the cheap wooden coffin to compensate for your wasteful birth.

You’re born to be cursed. Birthed to die like a homeless degenerate. Nairaland is succeeding where your father failed; giving you the attention that was a luxury in your home.

• modified•

My last quote to you was 1:29 pm.
You were online in Nairaland even as at 2:38 pm. Mustitasking?

You inherited every molecular prostituting cell of your mother's DNA..

Don't fúck with me. You're inherently inferior to me from the basics of evolution

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:

Evils!!!! You captured my mind , brother. He deliberately avoided that post so those who searched his moniker wouldn't see it.

Damn!!! You're a fücking genius!!!

A part on the back from a genius like you is like a take home souvenir.

I'll make your last post the final brutality.

He shan't escape it. While he laments, complain and plead, your punches do the needful.
DriveByKiller:

@ edimolu , @ edimolu2
kindergarten!!! The fuming and bellowing of a tormented pig. “Doctor says” that’s as old as the internet itself.

Your lines are either too generic or boring like a juvenile cut and join thesis.

Take this short mama bash:

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of a broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

If she were a Nairalander, she will spread vagina watts by quote grin grin

Why do you think tracing your father was the most difficult task she ever did? She lost count of those who went in from the rear and those who smashed her from the front.

We should inscribe on her gravestone “ The unknown Mandingo Bender “ as a mark of her whoredom.

Why do you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing its preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by DriveByKiller: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
postmann:

He shan't escape it. While he laments, complain and plead, your punches do the needful.
it’s my duty to do what the village midwives failed to do; Throw edimolu back into that yeast-carnal his mother calls pussy and watch him burn out by the yields of his mother's insatiable cøck-craving.

1 Like

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 9:18am On Feb 13, 2018
DriveByKiller:

stop talking about destinies. You were registered a failure from the moment you drew your first breath.
Your destiny as an itinerant internet vagabond was sealed when your dumb mother cohabitated with a lounge-lizard to produce an oaf without taking the pains to do her genotype compatibility.
Hahahahha, this is the most hypocritic pile of gibberish i have ever set eyes upon, watery words coming from a failed 40 year old whose destiny is as stunted as a plant short of the necessary vitamins! Perhaps you forget you should be filling the void of those shortcomings that has rendered your life hopeless and without wife or kids to regard yours! LezzGoat thanks for the advice,i might pass on this one wink
What kind of man creates a thread begging nairalanders for help to find solution for someone with a mutated genotype?https://www.nairaland.com/3383110/advice-needed-genotype-compatibility
Lol, the more you keep saying this only reveals how intellectually-bankrupt you have become, such paralysis at the use of intellect and newness,this recycled jargons only qualifies as a mantra showcasing you never had a proper education, where were you when your mates were studying biology? Or has the internet become so forbidden for you to do research on things far from your knowledge? cheesy smh!..lol

What kind of man begs a fellow Nairalander for ideas on how to get laid?Want kind of man gets blocked serially by teenage romance section girls for demanding nudes?Only edimolu!!!

Hahahaha, no be only want na wânk olodo, i can sense the tensed nervousness and agitation in your words..olodo cheesy *Clears throat* so now it is to get laid and demand nudes again, buhahahahahha? Guy, see the way your brain cells keep flunctuating, if only you were not a declining entity in the art of wits, if only you aren't so lazy to read and understand words, if only you have the brains and talents to conjure new words, if only! you have lost drive with reality, now you have settled for resignation in success and stagnation in disses! Old-fool cheesy

Son , the only way your life will be considered successful is for you to write a Will right now instructing your family to bury you without a coffin for the earth to feed on your corpse without the stress of getting the cheap wooden coffin to compensate for your wasteful birth. You’re born to be cursed. Birthed to die like a homeless degenerate. Nairaland is succeeding where your father failed; giving you the attention that was a luxury in your home.
Niccur shut the fûck up, do not call me son, i am not your son, you would wish to ever regard a child son right? Never, it aint happening, you will remain unmarried and childless till your dying days! Lonely-bastard cheesy fool at forty oshi!

Dude listen up, you are nothing but a wounded horse thinking his words still matter in the ways and tides of great minds! That recycled hogwash you put up there is as weighty as a basket filled with your filthy- mother's pungent urine, you are a miserable fellow who lacks inner direction,a failure who logs on to nairaland with various monikers to vent his life's fustrations on fine minds, just so you know, blaming others for your misfortunes is just a temporary-relief, your reality still awaits you as you log out, lezz the self-limited bastard, always wanting everyone to be a failure like him inorder to boost a non-existent ego...your trademark should be "if nobody succeeds perhaps failure aint a bad idea"! wink

My last quote to you was 1:29 pm.
You were online in Nairaland even as at 2:38 pm. Mustitasking?You inherited every molecular prostituting cell of your mother's DNA
One word! "FOOL" it means one who is unintelligent, one without wisdom, which is entirely what you are,blood of jesus, how can someone be this stupid now, "seek first to understand" a common principle that doesn't manifest in your brain!D

The scatterbrained sozzled-idiot can't even spell the word properly,olodocheesy Do you not know what multi-tasking is?, let me aid your addled brain, for your information, it means doing more than one thing at a time, which validates why i told you i couldn't give you a proper reply, but like an uneducated-schizophrenic-patient who without fervent reading and thinking assumed foolishly yet again hence bumping into my mention like a man void of potentials and vision grin

Don't fúck with me. You're inherently inferior to me from the basics of evolution
Another pathetic cry for vindication, pleeeaaaseee, niccur i already fûcked with you ten times than those drunks did to your whorish mother! How else do you want me to force that into your militant head? smiley

Fearlez you are weak, your words are weak, it shows you applying much pressure, you have embedded yourself in the delusions of watery disses that it has shut the doors of improvision on you, dickface,i have seen all your stale disses time and again, so please bring me pain, something new-worthy, for once in your life, improvise intelligently, craft your words well, all i see are just some cheeky-recycled-verbiages! Creativity is exciting!..let it be your motto!

Stupid-dunce cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2018
DriveByKiller:
it’s my duty to do what the village midwives failed to do; Throw edimolu back into that yeast-carnal his mother calls pussy and watch him burn out by the yields of his mother's insatiable cøck-craving.
Is that all? Or you still got some more junks to expel?
Once again i have revealed countless times why you remain a hypocritic-dunce! wink

Did you once create this thread? shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/2612138/alcohol-really-bad-health

I find it rather ironic you question why i sought advice on possiblities of genotype compability from different people with great intellect, a trait you have proven to be unfamiliar with! The thread remains unedited, so how is that meant to be a diss to me, i can only do nothing but laugh at your stupidity,This fool even calls AS same as SS, oma sheun ooo, your education is a total waste! That being said! grin

This Goat once created a failed-at-the-get-go thread with a very voluminous epistle that was not graced with more than two comments, asking a very stupid and dumb question if alcohol is bad for one's health, mumu, even if you never set foot in a school, are you too lazy to do a research on that? Olodo

The day i would have your time 100%, i will post all those threads where you have quoted yourself and assumed yourself in third person...very jobless idiot..olofo cheesy

I dare you to ignore this!

Ode grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
postmann:

hypocritic-dunce! so you do not know the difference between "part" and "pat" right? olodo burukucheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
edimolu2:

hypocritic-dunce! so you do not know the difference between "part" and "pat" right? olodo burukucheesy

DriveByKiller:

@ edimolu , @ edimolu2
kindergarten!!! The fuming and bellowing of a tormented pig. “Doctor says” that’s as old as the internet itself.

Your lines are either too generic or boring like a juvenile cut and join thesis.

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of a broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

Why do you think tracing your father was the most difficult task she ever did? She lost count of those who went in from the rear and those who smashed her from the front.

We should inscribe on her gravestone “ The unknown Mandingo Bender “ as a mark of her whoredom.

Why do you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing its preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2018
Here the fool comes! All hail LezzGoat the greatest E-warlord of our time! grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 1:38pm On Feb 13, 2018
postmann:

And who takes into account the words of a pot-valou-ed, get-online-fame-or-die-trying sociopath?

edimolu2:

This Goat once created a failed-at-the-get-go thread with a very voluminous epistle that was not graced with more than two comments, asking a very stupid and dumb question if alcohol is bad for one's health, mumu, even if you never set foot in a school, are you too lazy to do a research on that? Olodo

I'm the light in the dark tunnel of your benighted, adult-class education. I'm that mighty river who let out a branch to supply you and your kindred the basic refreshment to your educational impoverishment. You must copy me and look up to me for inspiration whenever you have to converse in writing. You just can't help it. A look the emboldened betrays your endophenomena, parasitic nature.

Now, look at the piece of junk you wrote up there. A closer look at your word combination leaves one with no other conclusion that you're a bona fide, contemporary illiterate who never converse in English by default. You fight with words!

Look at your punctuations!!! Over 50 words with no full stop!!! You started with a narrative from the first word, spanning over 50 words without a full stop and ended with a question mark! grin grin grin

You try too hard. Intelligence can't be taken by force. You either have it or you dont. You weren't in jss 2f by chance. It was an intellectual assessment of your cognitive strength. Dunce!!! grin

Even that jss 2f which was the last arm of jss 2 was reserved for the community slot and that was how you sneaked your way into secondary school.
Dullard!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
DriveByKiller:

@ edimolu, @ edimolu2

kindergarten!!! “Doctor says”

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

Why the heck you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing it’s preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu(m): 2:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
postmann:

I'm the light in the dark tunnel of your benighted, adult-class education. I'm that mighty river who let out a branch to supply you and your kindred the basic refreshment to your educational impoverishment. You must copy me and look up to me for inspiration whenever you have to converse in writing. You just can't help it. A look the emboldened betrays your endophenomena parasitic nature.

Now, look at the piece of junk you wrote up there. A closer look at your word combination leaves one with no other conclusion that you're a bona fide contemporary illiterate who never converse in English by default. You fight with words!

Look at your punctuations!!! Over 50 words with no full stop!!! You started with a narrative from the first word, spanning over 50 words without a full stop and ended with a question mark! grin grin grin

You try too hard. Intelligence can't be taken by force. You either have it or you dont. You weren't in jss 2f by chance. It was an intellectual assessment of your cognitive strength. Dunce!!! grin

Even that jss 2f which was the last arm of jss 2 was reserved for the community slot and that was how you sneaked your way into secondary school.
Dullard!!!
grin grin grin

This dude couldn't even spring up a better reply than to cry foul as regards my articulation..a sole reflection of being intellectually-bankrupt! so now it is punctuation marks again, awuzu bi llahi, you are a failed entity i sweari gaaaawwwd!cheesy

characteristics of lezz when pummelled.
*He complains about the length!
*He complains about the time you take to reply!
*He complains about plagiarising his words, i guess he created all of them!
*He recycles the same disses over and over again till you are being lulled to an unnecessary sleep!
*He shows signs of hypocrisy when he is diss-bankrupt!
*He corrects another's mistake yet makes the same as fast as his hôrny mother cums upon dick-Drilling!

Am sure you did a proof-read before submitting your lengthy filthiness of hypocrisy but as a blind-bat who has been bestowed with the gift of cataract, such mistakes would elude your reasoning, you became so dull and dumb you started putting full stops in places where commas are required.

Were you not taught to capitalise the first letter in nouns, you are a complete-retard, you can't even apply apostrophes where necessary, separating a word like "bonafide", this punk doesn't even know when to use either past tense or present continuous like "converse", and what the fûck is "endophenomena"?,This is what happens when your brain swaps places with your a$$! odecheesy

You are a bastardized son to ever think you could ever school me in English, i hold a better knowledge and degree in the use of grammar than your whole generation combined, it has never been about the use of ambiguous words that you barely even know the meaning! Mr endophenomena , aye mi oooocheesy

guy go sleep abegcheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu(m): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2018
[quote author=postmann post=65031310][/quote]
i have quoted it! You can now stop spamming my mentions like a silly bîtch!

Demented cow cheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
postmann aka lezzGoat, it is funny how you keep replying with your postmann account knowing fully well you have always boasted of postmann dropping a punchline and leaving...now that same postmann stays glued to my page, even when he is not being quoted or my post being shared by him, your drivebykiller account pops out from the blues...hahahahaha

Not everyone is stupid like those in the family you hail from!

You have agreed not to be postmann, but postmann agrees he owns the Theumbra and hammerofthor account, an account that quoted me on the 24th of July last year, and out of the blues your shroud account shows up even when your hammarofthor account had just being created without any follower!

i could go on and on...the reasonable ones have always known you to be postmann, you can keep fooling the others for all i care...

jobless mofocheesy
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2018
Lezz if you had an iota of shame ,you should save face, your online persona is nothing but a ruse, the entire opposite of what goes on in your life offline...you are an offline broke biitch always trying to seek validation online and to blame people for your troubles!

You are a shameless faggôt without any family to call yours, no wife ,no kids, not even a fiancee, your sole purpose of existence is to amass in innumerable likes, nairaland defines who you are just as our present bad economy defined your parents before their untimely death! smiley

This is the post where you first quoted me, i likened your moniker(hammerofthor) to death, which in the real sense is the meaning. But as a dullard, you thought i wanted a brawl and challenged me needlessly with your hammerofthor account, now can i ask how your "shroud" account came into play if you aint the same person, at least no post was shared, or were you trolling hammerofthor? smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3935768/why-it-hard-lot-ladies/10#58814166

You aint even good at being sneaky, this is yet another thread where you have quoted yourself endlessly with your postmann, djailer and theenquirer account, even with that you were killed mercilessly and your filthiness left for dead, God bless onemanlegion wherever he is for teaching you your place! smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3001739/fire-outbreak-niger-biscuits-apapa/2

Yet another thread where you were butchered like a sacrificial lamb and your blood spills littering that thread, you used almost 5 accounts yet you still died like the word die itself with your smokesandmirror, hellraixer, djailer, theumbra and other unknown accounts. What manner of adult uses different accounts yet denying being him in that same thread? A useless one i think...mr "THAT LEZZ DUDE"smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3610949/how-females-cope-male-gynaecologists/12

One must be very jobless to take nairaland this serious, are you so deprived of love offline? Are you? Lezz who is so fast to cry foul of you plagiarising his words allows the postmann account to do that at will, a stupid trait you wouldn't allow even your known cohorts imitate but postmann does it at will with both of your lexicons fitting right into each other!...it shall never be well with you for taking even your buddies for a fool!cheesy

Everyone knows mr lezzgoat is obsessed with darkenbaboon, yet out of the blues mr postmann's hammerofthor's first epistle on that account was directed at darkenbaboon, an account that was created for the sole purpose of attacking dark.rebel....lol, i cannor laugh finish!

https://www.nairaland.com/hammerofthor

How come lezz has boasted meeting friends offline but postmann hasn't? Nigga let me just stop here abeg, you are a complete-dullârd, you aint smart at all...We all know you use two android phones which makes it easier for you to fool most people cheesy

TheMortician,
Fearlez,
Lezzlie,
lezzjnr
,lezznjr,
Darktroll,
lezz,
Timelezz,
ultraLeslie,
TheBigBadTroll,
vernomouslezz,
TheDarknight,
TheEnQuirer,
reciprokal,
Bloodonmyhands,
lezzTheRipper,
TheInkredible,
Shroud,
Nairalandheroes
,Badbradley,
Postmann,
Burningblade
,Timelord,
Drivebykiller,
Hammerofhor,
Wrathofhadez,
Burningblade,
HellraiXer,
smokesandmirror
,deathlezz

Jobless idiot!

PS: Only if you were intelligent enough to have never used your postmann account to claim being TheUmbra and hammerofthor, maybe, just maybe, you might have still been able to fool the majority...stupid-dunce!

An hypocritic bastard who accuses people of that very thing he is guilty of....scamming thieving bastard, lazy idiot!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
All you ever wanted to be was to walk in lezz's shadow. You even boasted to a fella that no one can "out cuss" you. But there's isn't enough intellectual payload to fulcrum you to glory hence you're stuck in a rutt.

Meanwhile, all your attempts at making this fatality-of the-year riposte roll away with your weak punches will be firmly resisted.

DriveByKiller:

@ edimolu, @ edimolu2

your mommy’s vaggy discharge has the colour and formation of a melting Swiss cheese, the odour of broken public drainage. She qualifies easily for the world’s biggest private supplier of herpes.

Why the heck you think your nostrils are pointing upwards? That’s nature at its finest unleashing it’s preservative abilities by making you survive the horrid stench from that public sewage pit your momma calls her tunnel of love. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
@ edimolu, @ edimolu2

DriveByKiller:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2018
postmann:
@ edimolu, @ edimolu2

niccur! go cry to your mamma and stop spamming my goddamn mentions! undecided
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
postmann:
All you ever wanted to be was to walk in lezz's shadow. You even boasted to a fella that no one can "out cuss" you. But there's isn't enough intellectual payload to fulcrum you to glory hence you're stuck in a rutt.

Meanwhile, all your attempts at making this fatality-of the-year riposte roll away with your weak punches will be firmly resisted.

WALK IN YOUR SHADOW? YOU? A SHAMELESS FASHIONLESS POVERTY STRICKEN 40 YEAR OLD UNMARRIED FOOL WHO LAYS BOAST TO HAVING A 2000 NAIRA POWER BANK? MBA,NAH NAH I'D FÛCKING MAKE A PASS MATE!cheesy

Not again, o blood of jesus, this nonentity would not murder me with his blunder-ridden pile of gibberish! what is rutt na? na by force to use grammar? once again i have revealed the totality of your education being a waste!

For your info, the word doesn't exist in most dictionaries but doing a further research gives this! so how does its meaning correlate with the sentence to which you used it? EM U EM U.olodo

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2018
edimolu2:

WALK IN YOUR SHADOW? YOU? A SHAMELESS FASHIONLESS POVERTY STRICKEN 40 YEAR OLD UNMARRIED FOOL WHO LAYS BOAST TO HAVING A 2000 NAIRA POWER BANK? MBA,NAH NAH I'D FÛCKING MAKE A PASS MATE!cheesy

Not again, o blood of jesus, this nonentity would not murder me with his blunder-ridden pile of gibberish! what is rutt na? na by force to use grammar? once again i have revealed the totality of your education being a waste!

For your info, the word doesn't exist in most dictionaries but doing a further research gives this! so how does its meaning correlate with the sentence to which you used it? EM U EM U.olodo

Night-time educated, jss 2f dullard who got into secondary school via community slot, occupying the last arm of jss 2 which was jss 2f, a class reserved for the mentally invalid.

Stuck in a rut is a phrasal verb which means stagnancy.

If you ever worth the first slate that heralded your ill-fated educational voyage, you wouldn'thave been misled by the double T.

Ekpa! mumude!

Jobless redundant. Chemist shop attendant. Wretched, sickle-cell-ed, cold-blooded, aromantic dweeb. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
DriveByKiller:

@ edimolu , @ edimolu2

kindergarten!!! “Doctor says” is as old as the internet.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by edimolu2: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
postmann:

Night-time educated, jss 2f dullard who got into secondary school via community slot, occupying the last arm of jss 2 which was jss 2f, a class reserved for the mentally invalid. Stuck in a rut is a phrasal verb which means stagnancy.

If you ever worth the first slate that heralded your ill-fated educational voyage, you wouldn'thave been misled by the double T.

Ekpa! mumude

Jobless redundant. Chemist shop attendant. Wretched, sickle-cell-ed, cold-blooded, aromantic dweeb. grin grin grin
Pftttttt ode, a futile subtle-attempt in trying to remove yourself from the bottomless pit of foolishness, what a dumb shameless patient you are!

So it is now spellings you have problems with? Aren't you just a confused bastard? Your frequent wails and whinning is tantamount to that of a child! You have become weak with words!

Fearlez will not kill me oooo, chemist shop attendant? Na diss too be this ooo abi? Anyways you tried, it has been a while you called me that, just about the time i reminded you of oga panadol..please recycle this again okay? Ode

Nigga go Bleep yourself, you have been creatively spent! smiley
Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by postmann: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
edimolu2:

[s]Pftttttt ode, a futile subtle-attempt in trying to remove yourself from the bottomless pit of foolishness, what a dumb shameless patient you are!

So it is now spellings you have problems with? Aren't you just a confused bastard? Your frequent wails and whinning is tantamount to that of a child! You have become weak with words!

Fearlez will not kill me oooo, chemist shop attendant? Na diss too be this ooo abi? Anyways you tried, it has been a while you called me that, just about the time i reminded you of oga panadol..please recycle this again okay? Ode

Nigga go Bleep yourself, you have been creatively spent! smiley[/s]

@ edimolu , @ edimolu2

DriveByKiller:

Re: Cattle Colony: Kogi Hands Over 15,000 Hectares Of Land To FG by reciprokal: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ndume: Men Should Marry More Than One Wife / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.