Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M (883 Views)

Mouth Odour, Body Odour & Snoring, Which Can You Manage In A Relationship? / Between Mouth Odour And Body Odour Which One Can You Manage In A Relationship? / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by amakadihot87(f): 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
What if one man has the combination of the three.........ladies can u marry such?
Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
Flat chest, flat yansh, excessively outgrown inner vagina labia, no manners.

If a girl has a combination of all these... Guys which one can you manage
Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by jonero4(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2018
rubbish post
Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by habsydiamond(m): 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
This competition strong gan ni ooo....but me no fit date the description of my oga no2 give....na wetin I dey call woman in man's body
Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by XhosaNostra(f): 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
I cut people some slack, so I don't mind in most cases just as long as they're tops in other areas & we get along fine.

However, the guys with the little dicklets have the biggest chip on their shoulder for some reason. You constantly have to bite back your tongue in order not to drop the bombshell on them & hurt their feelings. Sometimes I suspect they don't even know, hence they'll be acting all cocky & full of shit.

So yeah, I probably wouldn't date those.
Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by Jman06(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

None of the above!
Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jman06:
None of the above!
Lolz. As in ehn. E dey hard oh?

1 Like

Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2018
habsydiamond:
This competition strong gan ni ooo....but me no fit date the description of my oga no2 give....na wetin I dey call woman in man's body
Gbam!
Re: Small Pocket,small Prick And Premature Ejaculation,which Would You Manage In A M by amakadihot87(f): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

............lol....the topic is for the guys now......if u need answers for your quuestions then open a new th

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do / How I Got Free From Masturbation / KESS BILLIONS: Everybody Body Know M For Benin And Warri Even Oghara Self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.