Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (56983 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by HajimeSaito(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2018
Unclerukus:
lol.... I get it. Afraid all the way.

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by shaybebaby(f): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:

Eeyah, so sorry about your cousin who died marrying the wrong person. May her soul rest in peace. embarassed
Some women have died rushing into marriage, marrying the wrong men due to society pressure.

When I was single, any of my friends who ask such questions, when are we coming to eat rice? Thrice? Na block straight. I don't have time for rubbish.
People mocking ladies who are yet to marry? Their own they wait for dem in front. Them sef will have sleepless nights and frustration upon their own future and friends and strangers will also ask them same question.
That's karma and it exists.

Nigerians will never mind their business, pokenosing in other people's lovelife/ marriage instead of working on their own lives. It's not like they have a perfect life going for them.
Ladies in their 30s and above 30s yet to marry? Don't listen to anyone pressurizing you to. Your own marriage will come at the right time.
My own came at the right time but some people here could not take the reality. They went crazy with madness , cos I got married happily and quietly in my 30s. And am still in my 30s and in my husband's home.

They felt am lieing. How can she get married? It's impossible? As if I have one incurable disease or disfigured looks or maybe they are the ones who created me and my destiny.. Smhhh

And I wonder why should I lie, am married with a fine lil boy, who looks exactly like me and his dad. For what purpose will I lie? Some people are just sick upstairs, I swear.

My dear, some Nigerians are completely lost and deluded with their evil thoughts. Thats why the country is where it is today. Misplaced priorities everywhere. And I will always protect my family from evil prying eyes!

Ladies, just do your own thing and ignore pyschos who comes in sheep clothing to destroy. You are living comfortably , that's all that matters.
Peace.

alexialin:

Exactly!

Something is wrong.

Even me wey dey In my 30s and I hardly party or go to weddings or burials. Just go work, go market, go house, then possibly visit important clients, then bank.

I still get toasted and disturbed virtually every two weeks. Or sometimes once a month. In all these places I mentioned.
If not that I wasn't ready to marry due to some ugly incidents in my past life. I would have settled down since but at the same time, I would have become a widow twice, married twice by now and widowed twice.
Two guys on different occasions, that wooed me seriously for marriage, even wanted to meet my parents then. But my mum disagreed when I mentioned the first suitor. Hes OK, works in a bank, tall goodlooking gentle guy but my mum say no way! I asked her why she said the marriage won't work. I grudgingly cut off from him and I thank God I did.
We went our separate ways. He got married to a lady who looks like me, even introduced us one fateful day. I wish them well, and after their wedding, he called me on phone with his wife at the background smiley We all gisted well and I told her, take good care of him o. He's very nice man. She chuckled and said she will.
Fast forward 4years later, a strange number called me, I picked. The wife introduced herself, I was like wow! How are u? How's my friend? Is he there with u? She kept quiet, then said calmly he's dead.
I was shocked! What happened? Na so story start o.
Anyways may his soul rest in perfect peace. God knows best.

2nd Suitor, celebrated my birthday at Sheraton hotel and towers, then he popped the question. I wasnt expecting the proposal cos deep down I just wasnt ready to marry and why? I don't know. This guy is nice, gentle guy, successful but my spirit was reluctant to accept his ring. He was sad but I was helpless, I just wasn't enthusiastic about marrying him.
He then married one of his female friends. I didn't feel bad, I was happy for him and he was still like he loves me, even more than his wife. I say biko u are married. I don't date married men. I placed my foot down firmly sorry I can't. He left. After like another few years down the lane. His best friend placed on facebook, RIP on this guy's pic, saying how great he is.

I was like what! shocked

I quickly called the best friend and I was like Wat happened. He said he fell sick and died after one week. I was so sad, I shed tears. I said no wonder, my mind wasn't ready to marry him.

So this one am not married yet but in a relationship cheesy Am not worried, am not married. When the right time comes, I will marry and say I do smiley

You can imagine if I had married those two men, people go begin count am for my head. And call me a black widow. Which by far worse than be labelled as a spinster wey never marry. I heard someone , a lady saying behind my back I can't even hold a man down, I just laugh. If only that lady knows. She won't say something like that.

She sef dey in her 30s o and single without bf sef. At least my situation better pass her own. grin
And saying such thing. I just smile.

Biko, don't mind my long talk tonight o

Am going thru one of my therapeutic sessions cheesy
It's good for the soul.

Lefulefu ooo

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Unclerukus: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
HajimeSaito:

lmao. My best cartoon character. Funny as Fuvk.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
All these shows, people are simply envious of me and of what they can't grasp their hands on.

Whether any one here feel I live a fake life or a real life..

News flash! My life is not your life. Live your life and chill on the envy.

I know have done so well for myself, so I don't fuckving care what haters think or feel about me.
Am living my life to the fullest. So keep hating and guessing how my life is or could have been. tongue
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by streamsofjoy(f): 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

What is it exactly that you want?

God bless u my dear. I also saw a thread about "well behaved women snatching husbands of..." and the comments I read made me come to this conclusion. men often say women dnt knw what they want, dt is not true. I think it is the other way round.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by streamsofjoy(f): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
LordKO:
Misconception and misinformation at its peak. Success can never make a good lady (person) to become bad. In fact, sane and sound people tend to become more refined as they attains greater heights in life.

It's obvious that the OP has mistakenly likened characteristics of aristocratic (successful/independent) ladies for toxicity - a small-minded person will surely do.

Aristocratic ladies and sagaciousness are inseparable, and nothing irritates a small-minded person like such. To be in the good book of a small-minded person you (as an aristocrat) must intentionally become either or both servile and subjugable to him/her.

Ur grammar plenty, but I think I understand and agree with u wholesale.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by streamsofjoy(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
chyy5:
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!

Oh no, sorry about ur sister and thank u for making this much of sense. Most Nigerian men are broke and have low self esteem and that is why they support things like this and as for the ladies who agree, it's not their fault. It is what the society shaped them into.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Dovie1240(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=rawpadgin post=64936218]Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

[/Except they are ugly]
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Rozaytee: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

my dear men will continue to be confused beings till Jesus Christ comes

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by streamsofjoy(f): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
LoJ:

They belittle the ladies that struggle and sell on the road.

They insult the slay queens. They despise the independent and successful ones.

It may seem as if they are confused, but they are not. What they really want is a slave not a great woman.

I love u jare
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by wealthyhenry(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
LordKO:
Misconception and misinformation at its peak. Success can never make a good lady (person) to become bad. In fact, sane and sound people tend to become more refined as they attains greater heights in life.

It's obvious that the OP has mistakenly likened characteristics of aristocratic (successful/independent) ladies for toxicity - a small-minded person will surely do.

Aristocratic ladies and sagaciousness are inseparable, and nothing irritates a small-minded person like such. To be in the good book of a small-minded person you (as an aristocrat) must intentionally become either or both servile and subjugable to him/her.
the most sensible quote I've read. thumbs up brother

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Virus777: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
shaybebaby:

LMFAO!! grin grin grin

You are one baaaad detective! grin grin grin I love the way you dug up two contradicting posts from that Alexialin woman. You just opened her yansh. grin

I just saw the exchanges between her and ogbanje1. It's obvious the latter knows her very well, yet she's still lying through her teeth, claiming she's married to a handsome guy and with a boy. grin I wonder what she gains from the charade. Alexialin please accept that you are still single and searching. God might still answer your prayers. Don't underestimate nairaland, you might find your prince charming here.

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
Virus777:

LMFAO!! grin grin grin

You are one baaaad detective! grin grin grin I love the way you dug up two contradicting posts from that Alexialin woman. You just opened her yansh. grin

I just saw the exchanges between her and ogbanje1. It's obvious the latter knows her very well, yet she's still lying through her teeth, claiming she's married to a handsome guy and with a boy. grin I wonder what she gains from the charade. Alexialin please accept that you are still single and searching. God might still answer your prayers. Don't underestimate nairaland, you might find your prince charming here.

Lol, is that all? cheesy cheesy
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by olaboy1: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
elomez:

A typical Nigerian man's mentally is to never see a woman succeed more than he does. That's just the simple truth. Please you guys should just leave successful single women alone. They know what they want and if it's available they will settle.

Women’s lies are not meant to deceive other women, they are meant to deceive men but definitely not men like me.
Nigerian men don’t want their women to succeed more than them, but yet they help her sometimes pay her tuition, send her money for provision, pay her rent in school, send her recharge cards in her struggling days and whilst doing all these the ‘I don’t want my woman to succeed more than me man’ is prolly living on garri and groundnut.

You can tell yourself whatever that soothes your mind, the truth can never be faulted, Nigerian men are the most caring men around the world. We are tired of hearing there are no good men, and we get the whole concept of assortative mating of picking a partner in your league but biological clock can’t be reset....I’m just saying don’t wait until those eggs are fried out.

In the end, biology wins, and everything else was just an illusion of what people thought they really wanted.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Virus777: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:

Yes ma'am. And I mean it with all sense of sincerity and affection. smiley
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Izen: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
ikevictor:

There's no adaptation for a true Christian if the standard is not culed from the bible. A woman.can support her husband, that is not same as being a breadwinner. And a woman can stand in for the husband in difficult times, that does not make that her responsibility.

And any man who chooses to do nothing while the wife provides totally for the home, is worse than an infidel. Bible standard not mine.

Animals can adapt since they do not read the bible or have religion, come talk of raising a family.

If animals really have standard dem no go de impregnate their mama....

So I am worried you refer us to learn from animals, when it comes to running the home. Well, thanks for the advice.

#Sad.

Whether the man is worse than an infidel or not, that's the reality of life. The world is a tough place. A man sometimes wants to provide but cannot. So we should kill him abi? If we follow the scripture in full then even supporting is wrong. Pick a struggle. Even the Bible tells us to learn from the ants.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=olaboy1 post=64974591]

Women’s lies are not meant to deceive other women, they are meant to deceive men but definitely not men like me.
Nigerian men don’t want their women to succeed more than them, but yet they help her sometimes pay her tuition, send her money for provision, pay her rent in school, send her recharge cards in her struggling days and whilst doing all these the ‘I don’t want my woman to succeed more than me man’ is prolly living on garri and groundnut.

You can tell yourself whatever that soothes your mind, the truth can never be faulted, Nigerian men are the most caring men around the world. We are tired of hearing there are no good men, and we get the whole concept of assortative mating of picking a partner in your league but biological clock can’t be reset....I’m just saying don’t wait until those eggs are fried out.

In the end, biology wins, and everything else was just an illusion of what people thought they really wanted.[/quote

You are entitled to your opinion likewise me. To sort this issue... Let everyone go after their kind. Go after an illiterate if you are one, go after someone with a shallow mentally if you are one. Hence don't come back wailing if you get rejected and ignored. Women who are successful know what they've been through hence their determination. And if you think the biological clock nonsense is what you are going to use to mock them...they don't care.

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Papanwamaikpe: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
alexialin:

Lmao!!! How's your imaginary fine bobo hubby and son? grin
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Lmao!!! How's your imaginary fine bobo hubby and son? grin
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by olaboy1: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
[quote author=elomez post=64981063][/quote]
For centuries men who have been successful have been marrying with no hassles.
To you pointing out reality is mocking, that’s interesting to know. I ordinarily wouldn’t have brought up the biological angle but many times Linda Ikeji has made utterances that suggest she has intentions to start a family.

It doesn’t bother me one bit if a successful woman choose not to marry and have kids, what I find to be an outcry is saying there are no good men out there just because of her current financial status.

It’s amazing how these millennials think, for a fact majority of married men earn more than their wives, if we were to apply your logic of people must marry from same level of finance then maybe you won’t be here. If all successful men start screaming there are no good women out there, how would you react.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by monex(m): 9:29am On Feb 12, 2018
pocohantas:
Monex come and defend your people o... cheesy

The generalisation is stupid I agree. Most people (men & women) generalise from their experiences and that of others they have heard.

are there women who are above 30, doing well financially and develop bad attitude as a result of their financial/career sucsess? YES

Would this (bad attitude) be majority of those in that category (successful & above 30)? from my sampling, NO

Typically an attitude (perceived or real) comes from two things: A superiority Complex, or an Inferiority Complex. Despite this new wave of equal responsibility in marriage, majority of Nigerian women prefer to date up while majority of nigerian men prefer to date below their level. When a woman appears to be more successful than a man asking her out, it is possible for her to have a superiority complex or for him to have an inferiority complex.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Bentson: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Smarty98:
Might be right anyways,let me goan book bet9ja,I might be lucky 2day abi wat do u think?
Here's some tips.. any team you choose, remove it from your ticket.. THANK ME LATER
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pocohantas(f): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2018
monex:

The generalisation is stupid I agree. Most people (men & women) generalise from their experiences and that of others they have heard.

are there women who are above 30, doing well financially and develop bad attitude as a result of their financial/career sucsess? YES

Would this (bad attitude) be majority of those in that category (successful & above 30)? from my sampling, NO

Typically an attitude (perceived or real) comes from two things: A superiority Complex, or an Inferiority Complex. Despite this new wave of equal responsibility in marriage, majority of Nigerian women prefer to date up while majority of nigerian men prefer to date below their level. When a woman appears to be more successful than a man asking her out, it is possible for her to have a superiority complex or for him to have an inferiority complex.

Na now your day break? lipsrsealed

Nice post.
Your last paragraph summarises it all.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by dayomi445: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

We want your pussy and nothing more
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
rawpadgin:
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

Why should you want to control your fellow human being?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by olaboy1: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
Complex issues are just a little part of it, generally it has more to do with greed. When men become successful they spread the wealth, when women become more successful they go into compulsive hoarding, also known as hoarding disorder.

How to spot this behavior in most women
1. She is not ready to spend her money to book a vacation holiday for her and her spouse. Men don’t have a problem with doing this
2. When married she hoards her income and use that for personal shopping, whilst the man is told to be a man and bare the financial burden of the household.
I can go on and on and list the double standards of the millennial females. They hate to hear the truth and are averse to the reality of life, and any attempt to point them in the right direction, they become hysterical and try to use emotional manipulation to win the argument.

Once again it’s more of greed than complex issues.

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
olaboy1:

For centuries men who have been successful have been marrying with no hassles.
To you pointing out reality is mocking, that’s interesting to know. I ordinarily wouldn’t have brought up the biological angle but many times Linda Ikeji has made utterances that suggest she has intentions to start a family.

It doesn’t bother me one bit if a successful woman choose not to marry and have kids, what I find to be an outcry is saying there are no good men out there just because of her current financial status.

It’s amazing how these millennials think, for a fact majority of married men earn more than their wives, if we were to apply your logic of people must marry from same level of finance then maybe you won’t be here. If all successful men start screaming there are no good women out there, how would you react.

For your information I was given the best of educational training by my parents. I was also empowered to be independent. So don't think I am looking for a man to come and pay my bills or make life comfortable for me before I can start living. So stop deceiving your self. I pay my bills and don't depend on a man not even my parents because they empowered me well. I will settle for my kind of man and not one stupid individual without vision. If you desire a successful woman, you too be successful hence stop being jealous of a woman's success.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by olaboy1: 9:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
^^^
This discussion is a general discussion and I see no reason why you are taking it so personal. Atleast have the courtesy to articulate your objection sufficiently, so that it’s not unrecognizably vague and suggestive without any substance.

Your assumptions are full of fallacy and you already know that.

The question is whether you’re up to revise your misconceptions and confront the facts.

But this would mean to abandon your passive-aggressive way of dropping comments on the sideline and actually engage others in a (hopefully) constructive discussion manner.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by sapien(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
alexialin:

No mind her o

She can lie for Africa.. She's now my door neighbor or next compound neighbour.

Smhhhhh.
She should keep lying there.

Thank God O! I don't keep female friends or even confide in anyone my true story, how I live my life. that's how they will come online and say what not!
Claiming they know me... Ope o!
I know my next compound neighbors very well. The two houses facing my flats both sides are always mind your business kind of people, cos they are from high society families. And all we do is hi and hello.. Even on my street, it's hi and good morning, finish. What's my own with street people. Let them keep guessing..

Deceiving herself I know you.. In her dreams.
Let her keep deceiving herself..

Na she sabi. Am not saying a word! About my private life. She should take Or leave it.
Actually, Ogbanje1 is right.

You are an incorrigible and unrepentant liar.

You are always conjuring one lie after the other on Nairaland just to gain fame and popularity.

You are never married. Was it not on one post around November on romance section you claimed to have met the man you are presently dating here on Nairaland?

When did the both of you suddenly get married, and when did he get you pregnant, that you already had a baby?

Easy with the lies, please.

This is a faceless forum. You aren't gonna get any award for springing up different lies on every post.

You have a knack for writing epistles to the extent that you don't always know when you mistakenly cover up one lie with another.
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Papanwamaikpe: 2:11am On Feb 13, 2018
sapien:
Actually, Ogbanje1 is right.

You are an incorrigible and unrepentant liar.

You are always conjuring one lie after the other on Nairaland just to gain fame and popularity.

You are never married. Was it not on one post around November on romance section you claimed to have met the man you are presently dating here on Nairaland?

When did the both of you suddenly get married, and when did he get you pregnant, that you already had a baby?

Easy with the lies, please.

This is a faceless forum. You aren't gonna get any award for springing up different lies on every post.

You have a knack for writing epistles to the extent that you don't always know when you mistakenly cover up one lie with another.
Preach brother, preach on!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by monex(m): 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
pocohantas:

Na now your day break? lipsrsealed

Nice post.
Your last paragraph summarises it all.

nor mind me dear. been off and on nairaland these days. doing more instagram than nairaland.

Hope your Valentine/Ash/Champions League day is going fine?
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by pastorcyrus(m): 5:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
HeWrites:
Nigerian physiotherapist identified as @physioNiyi on twitter has taken to the platform to warn all Nigerian men to stay away from any successful lady that is 30 years of age and still single with no kid.

According to the physiotherapist, such lady's attitude is disastrous.

Read the tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/run-away-from-any-successful-lady-that-is-above-30-and-still-single-nigerian-physiotherapist-warns.html

People might be seeing this as a joke

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.