Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74834 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by yme1(f): 12:32am On May 03, 2009
my breadth
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mylove4him(f): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2009
i call him my love cos ve loved him since the days of John the Baptist.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiejik(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
no one has answered the question.what do you call your girl and let us forget about OKO MI issues OK
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiejik(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
no body has answered the question here.what do you call your girl pls let us know especially me ooooo
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Anamelechi: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2009
I call him my hero.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chiejik(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2009
i call him my love cos ve loved him since the days of John the Baptist.
sis you lie for there
you no john the baptist
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by cheta02(m): 5:50am On Jun 20, 2009
Hi all,my friends call Me "AKA-EGO-OCHA"no pet names whatsoever,but they feel me whenever am around them'''laughs cool''thats the way it should be.i dont bother about pet names cos if u aint got the money,shun pet-names and kiss them good buy.
Money invokes pet-names,money buys them,money maintains those names,
so fellas go get your money right,then u FLY to chicago and buy one.SAFE
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bubblegum(f): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2009
he is my sugar
i'm his kandy
smiley
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2009
Smurf.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by azeeza(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2009
i call him HONEYBOI,IFEMI and sometime i called him my CHERRY PIE or TOMTOM kiss
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by whitelexi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2009
She calls me Namdie - in the most sexy manner kiss kiss kiss

I call her my cookie grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
sugarlumps
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 4:54pm On Aug 17, 2009
i call her baby mi

ibukun mi i've missed you o
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
we talked like a few hours ago, miss ke
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2009
yes because you have that effect on me.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
effect schmecks.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by spicy007(f): 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2009
my boo calls me "Iyawo mi" and i call him "Jay Luv".
i have an uncle and aunty that have been calling each other "P.M" since i was little, say like 8 yrs old. im in my mid-twenties now
when i asked my other cousin what it meant, she said its "Precious Mine" as opposed to "My Precious".
i asked them myself and they refused to tell me till tomorrow.
i think its really cute, to the extend their friends call the "Mr & Mrs. P.M."
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
first one: ma sun shine, most beautiful eyes
2nd one: precious
3rd one: hunnybunny, he was a big bear
4th: careybeary. he was a big baby that needed a lot of pamper
5th:if he comes, i will call him, , emmm, emmm, ma heartbeat amogst others
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2009
olusolami. me nko wht will you call me?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by TheSeeker(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2009
C2H5OH:

olusolami. me nko wht will you call me?
Flirter

I call her : My jewel, my everything, my heartbeat, my air, my love, my life, etc.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2009
CH******: lets see, eemmm, welll, eemm, Rambo?, hahahahah
the seeker: u, mi charming, mos def, lol
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2009
TheSeeker:

Flirter

I call her : My jewel, my everything, my heartbeat, my air, my love, my life, etc.

i can't remember the last time i flirted. been so long.

ki lo de? how can i be rambo?
who is that girl on your profile. i suggest you introduce her to me sharp sharp

looks aren't everything but she can be my queen
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2009
no can do, its gon' cost u baby, how much u willing to give?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2009
She take ma money. . . lipsrsealed
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2009
olusolami:

no can do, its gon' cost u baby, how much u willing to give?
lol hell to the no. least you called me baby. baby baby
i ain't givin' you no money. only tramps ask for money in exchange for those kinds of favors and i know you better than that

ibkaye:

She take ma money. . . lipsrsealed
who took your money? ibukun temi nikan
singin: o wat an amazing girl
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2009
well only losers pick on innocent pretty pictures just for the fun of it, i
@ibkaye: hey girl, get used to it,
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2009
lol ok
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by C2H5OH(f): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2009
lol lol see yourself you should be delighted
na you sabi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by gregoro(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2009
Imagine na only me no get person wey go call me OKO MI, can someone help out, maybe PINKY should, grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by dawn001(m): 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
I cal her Sapphire, Sundance, Pearl etc. She means many thngs to me. As she unfolds,i tend 2find out dt she is more dn wt i cal Her!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by pinkstar(f): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2009
pet names are good, cos it gives the relationship meaning.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Emrys(m): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2009
try CHOCOLATE KULI KULI !!!! LOL cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.