Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (74805 Views)

What Pet Name Or Names Do You Call Your Guy/babe / What Pet Name Do You Called Your Bf/gf Or Hubby/wifey? / What Is The Most Romantic Pet Name To Call Ur Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by IBBFan(m): 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2006
@kelloggs

are you mad?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if you call him bingo, then he should call you b!tch (both are dogs). grin grin grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by kellorah: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2006
yep
lol
i was only joking!hehehehe
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by retro(f): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2006
Poop head.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by eveseh(f): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2006
ying yang grin
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by retro(f): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2006
LMFAO! Ying Yang? HAHAHA!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by eveseh(f): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2006
LOL Retro i just put that name dere
i knew u were gonna laugh,LOL
ying yang 4 life,LOL
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by adetunrayo(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2006
i call him olumi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by kellorah: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2006
nkem
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Giorgio: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2006
boom boom. her name is buchi
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Cleofel(f): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2006
i used to call him chiwawa
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by bluenubian(f): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2006
I Called him bookie boo, Boo boo bear,
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2006
easy pet names that flow from the mouth
monkey
big head
round head

ok when calling here call fatty carry ur big head come here
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ralphael(m): 5:39am On Aug 17, 2006
As 4 me i call her my angel and she calls me dee.lol[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mathways(m): 4:27am On Aug 19, 2006
I call my princess "Milaya" and at time "Mashka",and she calls me "Miliy".We both love it.I think pet names makes you special to eash other and that great for a relationship to be grounded properly.
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by chukwuju: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2006
plz i hv gotten name in wich i call my lover can somebody suggest to me what name to call him.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by anon101(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2006
my guy calls me sweetie hon,,

what can i call him cause i dont have a name for him yet till he behaves

but assuming i wanted to give him a name i will prolly call him .****thinking****

stilll ****thinking***, hmmm, *****still thinking*****

men i give up
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by juliesanto(f): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2006
i call my guy "baby boy, lollipop, daddy, obim, in igbo language, meaning my sweet heart. i call him a lot of pet names, and his happy with them. If i offend him i will call him the one he like most and he will give a cute simile.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by gem87(f): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2006
lol, i call him zoro - he's my gud bad boy, if u knw wht i mean
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by ginababy(f): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2006
I call my man DADDY because by the time we get married, i will have to live my parent and join him them they will be no daddy and he will become my daddy. I want you to understand that he is not just a daddy because i don't have any, but he is because I'm fully under his control. He will do to me what my parent might have done to me if i am still under them. so he is my daddy for real.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by mamaput(f): 12:11am On Aug 29, 2006
poor you
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by edygirl(f): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2006
I call him daddy and he calls me mummy. I call him dee too and he calls me baby gurl.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by pfowighz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2006
Sorry. I dont date animals, pets!
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by IBBFan(m): 3:10am On Sep 01, 2006
@mamaput

lmao!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy poor her in the sense that her dad is late? or poor that she has committed herself to slavery before the buyer comes for his commodity?
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by Kadeejah(f): 4:33am On Sep 01, 2006
ginababy:

I call my man DADDY because by the time we get married, i will have to live my parent and join him them they will be no daddy and he will become my daddy. I want you to understand that he is not just a daddy because i don't have any, but he is because I'm fully under his control. He will do to me what my parent might have done to me if i am still under them. so he is my daddy for real.

o0Oh lawwd shocked no comment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

pfowighz:

Sorry. I don't date animals, pets!

lmao
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by 2fine4u(f): 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2006
ginababy:

gawdammit shocked deejah didnt comment buh i figured i shd give it a try. wow mehne this is a biggie, u will be fully under the control of ur man? am thinkin maybe the age difference btw u two is huge if not why wud u want him to totally control u? shocked
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by woleprof(m): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2006
Pet name, its one of the sweetest song that soothes my aching heart, eespecially 4rm my lover.

Then i call her "chi"

the letters are extract 4rm her name (stil miss her though) cry
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by IBBFan(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2006
names to call your lovers (i have no lover);

mgbada (monkey)

wowo (ugly)

yeye fowl (useless chicken)

cool cool cool
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by woleprof(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2006
IBB:

names to call your lovers (i have no lover);

mgbada (monkey)

wowo (ugly)

yeye fowl (useless chicken)

cool cool cool

gouch!! with this i think nothing makes u different from the real IBB - evil genius

u no dey romaantic at all shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by IBBFan(m): 9:58am On Sep 02, 2006
@prof

hahahhaahhahahaha!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy u no well!! i can get romantic if i get stuck. i just like to tell the truth and it's bad manners to flatter girls, especially when you know the sweet things you are telling her are LIES.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by yoyoyo: 11:06am On Sep 02, 2006
Get well wish from your fans
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by woleprof(m): 11:34am On Sep 02, 2006
IBB:

@prof

hahahhaahhahahaha!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy u no well!! i can get romantic if i get stuck. i just like to tell the truth and it's bad manners to flatter girls, especially when you know the sweet things you are telling her are LIES.

hmmmm, na wa oo. the truth indeed.
Re: What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? by laneige(f): 11:46am On Sep 05, 2006
My man calls me 'la neige' which is french for snow he says its because i'm as pure as snow. i call him anything romantic that pops into my mind when i see him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Who Joined Sad-Looking Couple, Drew Wife Closer, Gives Husband Gap / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.