Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is She The Right Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She The Right Person (1137 Views)

Signs That She Is Not The Right Person For You / Signs You're Dating The Right Person / It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She The Right Person by enigmatic: 2:29am On Mar 06, 2007
we love each other, but we never understand each other. i love her but she always complain. she is very proud , may be many biggest boys disturb her
Re: Is She The Right Person by nnenneigbo(f): 2:34am On Mar 06, 2007
well thats the fun of the whole business now. after the quarrelling you can make up later. i don't see the problem.
Re: Is She The Right Person by Free(f): 2:35am On Mar 06, 2007
Love witout understanding hmmmm
Re: Is She The Right Person by nnenneigbo(f): 2:44am On Mar 06, 2007
you have to disagree sometimes, me i'll die of boredom if a guy agrees with everything i say.
Re: Is She The Right Person by kiki(f): 2:52am On Mar 06, 2007
or maybe u need 2 know more about a relationship because two people tend to argue about stuff most of the times
Re: Is She The Right Person by cuteass1(f): 3:01am On Mar 06, 2007
@ enitgmatic
some people believe in dating people with the same opinions as theirselves while some relationships get strenghthened due to difference in opinions. We're all different and get attracted to different ways of life.

The important thing is;  Are you guys happy together?? If yes, then you don't have a problem . . . But if you're miserable then a relationship with difference in opinions is not for you afterall sad
That's when you have to find a solution, either to deal with the problem or find somone who shares the same interests as yourself.
Remember, in every relationship, the hapiness of both people involved is essential

So your question kind'of answers itself; and only you have got the answer wink

No matter what, never expect a bed-of-roses relationship, no such thing exists. No matter how similar you guys are, since you're two people you're bound to have misunderstandings but hey the misunderstandings make you stronger and more sensitive to each other cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why? / They Always Come Back / Urgent Attn:answer This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.