Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (31833 Views)

NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by EmmaLege: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2018
angry
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by money121(m): 7:42am On Feb 11, 2018
Ok
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by hezy4real01(m): 7:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Imagine that, not seems to be perfect in this country expect corruption anyway
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by external001: 7:57am On Feb 11, 2018
You see now? This one of the 121st reasons y Buhari must be sent back to daura
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Quality20(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2018
they don't look responsible. Are these the civilised ladies or something else

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Fifthwave(f): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2018
durubennie:
Na WA oo dis one no b news Na.. Come Madonna make u see real suffering.. angry

I thought Madonna is a private university?
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by emmykey0128(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2018
Why this girls worwor like this? even my alma mata AAUA girls self fine pass this ones, queue for petrol, queue for water,queue for ATM stand queue for everything truly Nigeria is a shithole
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Fifthwave(f): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2018
external001:
You see now? This one of the 121th reasons y Buhari must be sent back to daura

'121st' brother not 121th.

Thank you, don't mention.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Fifthwave(f): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2018
lonelydora:
Why won't Trump call us 'shi.thole' country?

Reminds me years ago back in UNN when we had a similar strike, and i was foolishly taking 20 litres keg of water every morning and evening (for 1 week) on a bike to Nneka at Aja Nwachukwu Hall. Omo, person don mu.mu for dis life shaa.

You be real 'ogo'

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nukilia: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2018
Nigerians are being scammed every blessed day! This is not education, this is a scam called university and the students are being conned by their own government to loose huge sums of money. The end is near cool
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Make una sha wash una toto before una come town abeg!!
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nelchuksmandela(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2018
We are talking about fuel scarcity and hike in price of fuel in the country as a whole but some mumu are bringing in scarcity of water in an ordinary university.......nonsense, Make una no spoil my Sunday 4 me oh.
That girl in d first picture is pretty sha.........
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by sharpwriter(m): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2018
lonelydora:

Reminds me years ago back in UNN when we had a similar strike, and i was foolishly taking 20 litres keg of water every morning and evening (for 1 week) on a bike to Nneka at Aja Nwachukwu Hall. Omo, person don mu.mu for dis life shaa.
Lol... wetin come happen between you two last last

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by ufuosman(m): 8:32am On Feb 11, 2018
That's naija for you, it make us stronger
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Kobicove(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2018
Sh1thole country!

Nothing works!!! angry
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by uwabuwa888: 8:48am On Feb 11, 2018
One thing about this country be say,,after they must hv suffered this water problems .. in the future, when some of them (this student)are in government they forget to better the lives of the university undergraduate...thinking that it's through suffering Nigerian student will get sense...
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:54am On Feb 11, 2018
Ahannnn shocked

Oti o shocked

I thought they said uni abuja girls are toosh and ajebotaishh.so up on all their spre spre like person wey no dey fok,eat,pupu or urinate,them.sabi fetch water? grin
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2018
uwabuwa888:
One thing about this country be say,,after they must hv suffered this water problems .. in the future, when some of them (this student)are in government they forget to better the lives of the university undergraduate...thinking that it's through suffering Nigerian student will get sense...
have you read " the culture of poverty" by Oscar Lewis? If you read IT you will understand why those who grew up in poverty,lived in poverty but managed to escape poverty think poverty too should be experienced by others
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2018
grin
Fifthwave:

You be real 'ogo'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by SAMBARRY: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2018
grin

THEM resemble mile 12 market women for my eye.see as them just stand scatter body grin
OneCorner:
Na diz ugly grand mama u dey call university girls
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Gerrard59(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2018
Very bad for a university in the country's capital. Honestly, we've been a great disappointment to the black race. Such cannot happen in Singapore, Japan or South Korea. Yet, we were on the same footing with them in the '60s.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by zicoraads: 9:05am On Feb 11, 2018
This is Gwags cheesy

Safarigirl, where are you in the picture? tongue
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by MAJORBANKZ(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2018
the worst university in NIGERIA is that poo called uniabuja calling it a glorified secondary school is even fair. There's no significant difference between the said sch and the dilapidated primary sch in my village
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by princeolaoye1(m): 9:06am On Feb 11, 2018
This made me re-collect when i was in in 200l in a university in cotonou benin republic we protest everyday due to scarcity of water
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2018
lonelydora:

there's a song that sings like this "everybody plays the fool,there's no exception to the rule,it may be factual,it may be cruel" grin

I can't even remember the name of the oyinbo man that sang the song sef grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by zicoraads: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Ahannnn shocked

Oti o shocked

I thought they said uni abuja girls are toosh and ajebotaishh.so up on all their spre spre like person wey no dey fok,eat,pupu or urinate,them.sabi fetch water? grin

You won't find those ones in the hostel. There are more than 80 percent of Gwags students living off campus. No be every body wey dey the school toosh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by zicoraads: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
the worst university in NIGERIA is that poo called uniabuja calling it a glorified secondary school is even fair. There's no significant difference between the said sch and the dilapidated primary sch in my village
Hater spotted tongue
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by ContentedK: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2018
And that's a university located at the FCT of the so called giant of Africa.... nonsense and bullshit, indeed giant of shithole... undecided
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by SAMBARRY: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2018
grin

So these ones are the 3rd class ajegunle,iyanapaja students.The v.i and lekki first class students no dey live for hostel? grin
zicoraads:

You won't find those ones in the hostel. There are more than 80 percent of Gwags students living off campus. No be every body wey dey the school toosh
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by harriet412(f): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2018
durubennie:
Na WA oo dis one no b news Na.. Come Madonna make u see real suffering.. angry

I thought Madonna was supposed to be a private uni
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by biacan(f): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
Na wa.. Sha make I keep quiet
Better cool
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by RealGucci: 9:50am On Feb 11, 2018
cant imagine d amount of stinking pussies dah wud be stinking that moment
see dah one in jean bum short
if u smell thr
u go faint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d / I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) / Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.