Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (31824 Views)

NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by wink2015(m): 9:57am On Feb 11, 2018
If a University in the Federal Capital could go through this shame and embarrasement even with the seat of the federal government just stone through away.

Then we are indeed a SHITHOLE COUNTRY. Infact, United States President Donald Trump got it right when he describe us as one of the shithole countries.

Every year, our finance ministeries draw up budget upon budget BUT WE DO NOT SEE WHERE THEY SPEND ALL THIS MONEY ON.

Curse country called Nigeria.

SHITHOLE COUNTRY!

SHAME!
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by tunnex10(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2018
comradeodunze:
Fine girls dont fetch water by themselves, others do it foe them ...kapish cheesy wink

where you see the big gals for hostel... If I hear.... They no fa resume self
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by bleskid: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2018
poverty every where in my country... angrypoverty every where in my country...
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dingbang(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Better cool
e be like say you dey among them
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2018
tsleazy:
these girls are not fine, they should come to UNIBEN and learn

how cheap are uniben girls?

cause i wan cum there do my Msc in Pharmaceutical microbiology.

about to finish my pharmacy degree and wanna blend Msc with nyashing... grin

please reply.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2018
lonelydora:
Why won't Trump call us 'shi.thole' country?

Reminds me years back in UNN when we had a similar strike, and i was foolishly taking 20 litres keg of water every morning and evening (for 1 week) on a bike to Nneka at Aja Nwachukwu Hall. Omo, person don mu.mu for dis life shaa.

she dumped you in the end right? grin
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by bornolowu(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2018
lonelydora:

Reminds me years back in UNN when we had a similar strike, and i was foolishly taking 20 litres keg of water every morning and evening (for 1 week) on a bike to Nneka at Aja Nwachukwu Hall. Omo, person don mu.mu for dis life shaa.
lozzzz.. You mumu sha

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by biacan(f): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
e be like say you dey among them
Taa comot here you can't find me in such gathering cool
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by davillian(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2018
tsleazy:
these girls are not fine, they should come to UNIBEN and learn
Fine girls no plenty for hostels na, most posh girls stays off K
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by davillian(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2018
That's girls hostel grin grin grin grin.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by honest1480(m): 11:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Same in UNN
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by rollyfst: 11:55am On Feb 11, 2018
Hausa people(Buari) do not like education, therefore nothing can be done about the maintenance. Soonest they will turn buildings to Almajiri quarters.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2018
Sekxyqueen thankGod say I don check my result before this nasu folks go strike, they cannot come and put me for gbagharia/hanging mood.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by onyxo76(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
olu690:
Nonsense school.. watin concern NASU with water again
haba, don't you know that it the duty of the non academic staff to supply water and light. once you are not lecturing ,you are a member of NASU even if you are the gateman of the school

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by mrphil1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
the situation is no longer a new thing on campuses ���
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dingbang(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Taa comot here you can't find me in such gathering cool
so which one be your gathering?
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by biacan(f): 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
so which one be your gathering?
At your back on the ATM where I'm waiting for you to make withdrawn's lipsrsealed wink
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dingbang(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
At your back on the ATM where I'm waiting for you to make withdrawn's lipsrsealed wink
village witches....as soon as I withdraw.. U will organize robbers to steal the money
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by biacan(f): 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
village witches....as soon as I withdraw.. U will organize robbers to steal the money
So I can't follow you to the bank in peace again embarassed
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dingbang(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
So I can't follow you to the bank in peace again embarassed
instead of you to follow me to the oza room
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by biacan(f): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
instead of you to follow me to the oza room
Don't be too fast before you get knocked off on the way cool
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by MAJORBANKZ(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
zicoraads:
Hater spotted tongue
uniabuja student spotted
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dingbang(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
biacan:
Don't be too fast before you get knocked off on the way cool
don't be too fast to mention money.. Else you won't get a dime.. See you.. Oshi
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Okezedan(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Even here in uniben. You must queue before you can get water.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Stingman: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
lonelydora:

These girls could do with decent acommodation as seen here in schools abroad.

Africa is truly a sh.thole!!!

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by julietnazzy(f): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
lmao... it might interest you guys to know that I am on that queue
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Donwyz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
too bad
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by biacan(f): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
dingbang:
don't be too fast to mention money.. Else you won't get a dime.. See you.. Oshi
If I don't get a dime no one will wink
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by dinggle: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Why are Nigerian students always suffering?
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by lonelydora: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Funnicator:

she dumped you in the end right? grin
Nope. I did the dumping when a prettier one came my way.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
I wanted to also write about this water scarcity (it's also in AAU, Ekpoma)
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by abukaokab: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
no food, no light, no fuel,no water , Allah pls save us in Nija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d / Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix) / Carry Over Is Ruining My Life Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.