Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (31831 Views)

NASU Strike Hits Universities Hard, Students Battle Filth, Water, Power Problems / ASUU ‘Thinking Of Another Strike’ - See Reactions / ASUU Calls Off Strike: See Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by sekxyqueen(f): 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Sekxyqueen thankGod say I don check my result before this nasu folks go strike, they cannot come and put me for gbagharia/hanging mood.
hahaha,,it's out course adviser that checks ours oo,,

so exam still holding tomorrow embarassed
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2018
Always different.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hahaha,,it's out course adviser that checks ours oo,,

so exam still holding tomorrow embarassed
Its still holding o, me I don tire to the read before person go run mad.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by sekxyqueen(f): 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Its still holding o, me I don tire to the read before person go run mad.
chai..just coming back from school..
I'm not ready oo
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:

chai..just coming back from school..
I'm not ready oo
My own problem now be say I dey find my departmental polo, I no know where I keep am, see me see gbese o. Hmmm, village people. This one my HOD go pursue me commot from hall if I no wear amcheesy. They just carry the polo for head like gala even lecturers dey wear their own. I tire for teachers, dey too like uniformity.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by sekxyqueen(f): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chikita66:
My own problem now be say I dey find my departmental polo, I no know where I keep am, see me see gbese o. Hmmm, village people. This one my HOD go pursue me commot from hall if I no wear amcheesy.
hahaha,,I have blue shirt...you can come and take one grin

abeg,look for an well oo..

thank God we don't do that departmental wears..cheesy

FST just started wearing last year,,though i don't expect engr to follow suit..so many stubborn guys for engr grin
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:

hahaha,,I have blue shirt...you can come and take one grin

abeg,look for an well oo..

thank God we don't do that departmental wears..cheesy

FST just started wearing last year,,though i don't expect engr to follow suit..so many stubborn guys for engr grin
Hahahahahahaha, burst my head, e go make sense o, but all the same if I search for am this night and I no see am, I go just kuku find year1 student borrow her own wear, I cannor come and go and kee myself, I no wan look odd tomorrow before lecturers go reason my matter. They themselves dey wear blue and white polo, Na me go come wear off colour.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by sekxyqueen(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Hahahahahahaha, burst my head, e go make sense o, but all the same if I search for am this night and I no see am, I go just kuku find year1 student borrow her own wear, I cannor come and go and kee myself, I no wan look odd tomorrow before lecturers go reason my matter. They themselves dey wear blue and white polo, Na me go come wear off colour.
cheesycheesy..
how many weeks una go write
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
sekxyqueen:
cheesycheesy.. how many weeks una go write
Just two weeks, it will end 23rd.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by sekxyqueen(f): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chikita66:
Just two weeks, it will end 23rd.
ok..ours is 28
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is that not lalasticlala?finally he has been given admission to read Arabic language after several years of writing JAMB tongue tongue

See as their mouth and body odour full everywhere
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by shineeye1: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is as if the government and people of Nigeria are unconcerned about the NASU strike. Even the press is silent! Worse still, the student union governments are in voice mail mode. Meanwhile students are passing through a harrowing experience on most campuses I know. Dem settle NANS ?
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by durubennie(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2018
harriet412:

I thought Madonna was supposed to be a private uni
Yes it is
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by frankosivue(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
MAJORBANKZ:
the worst university in NIGERIA is that poo called uniabuja calling it a glorified secondary school is even fair. There's no significant difference between the said sch and the dilapidated primary sch in my village
why is it the worst, sir? I am considering the school o. Thanks.
Re: University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos by Ayobami7(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2018
this is my comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faizal Abubakar Sani Gets Scholarship Upto Ph.d / I Need Help. (UTME: 308 Last Year And 305 Again This Year But I'm Frustrated) / Increase In Fees: Uniport Students Protest, Block East West Road (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.