Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (52880 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:
C him mama house kinda disappointing for a billionaire

You think this old woman cares about his money anymore? All she would desire now at age is to pray for God's guidance and protection for him.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:

Clearly, you have no idea how much sentimental value old people have for things they lived their youth with.

Don't be surprised mama prefers to live in that house rather than a mansion custom built for her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
JohnspeakU:

You think this old woman cares about his money anymore? All she would desire now at age is to pray for God's guidance and protection for him.
don't mind him

Maybe mama is still interested in high heels,makeup,latest Gucci belts or handbags
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
E
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by eyinjuege: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2018
emeijeh:
He brought cash to her?!

You can see paper and pen on the table.

Mama is probably balancing her accounts

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
Temihatz:

What she need at her age is love and care and not luxury. I see nothing wrong with her house. It's better for her to have neighbours around than to live in an empty lonely mansion
U jex spoke my mind..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by danibobo: 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:
Eayah what you don't know is the mama might just love her place just like that ..some of the aged people don't like changes even if na Behind house for banana island ..as long as she is healthy and living fine, that what counts the most
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by urbanemind(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
I only saw d money on the table...
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Olafisoyem: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:
At that age what do u need money for the woman is comfortable and well taken care of, she may not even want to leave the place.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Olafisoyem: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Incest.this picture is inappropriate for a man of pedigree,age,social status and fame.he can show us his love for his grandma in other appropriate ways

That was how one grown boy was sucking his mothers brez and some lunatics and depraved humans were saying "aww,cute" etc

The way the world is deteriorating one hediot will raise his mother's legs and put his hands inside her pants and then post it online for public validation and attention and As usual the deviants will come and hail him of how cute The picture is
You’re not well

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by urbanemind(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:
old school Grannys are not used to luxuries, I bet u she will prefer a moderate styled house to d technologically equipped house any day ..
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Tunks2017(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Incest.this picture is inappropriate for a man of pedigree,age,social status and fame.he can show us his love for his grandma in other appropriate ways

That was how one grown boy was sucking his mothers brez and some lunatics and depraved humans were saying "aww,cute" etc

The way the world is deteriorating one hediot will raise his mother's legs and put his hands inside her pants and then post it online for public validation and attention and As usual the deviants will come and hail him of how cute The picture is

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by bigsmoke2(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tunks2017:

something YOUR brain cannot comprehend
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Olafisoyem:

You’re not well
just like your retarded self.eranko
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by toluxa1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2018
Even I go doe mumsi lives in a far better house. Don't tell me what's the house Otedola mum is living.

https://www.nairaland.com/4340834/mint-iphone-7-plus-256gb
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
Only saw the 1k notes and 500 notes.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by RexTramadol1: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
Dem go identify my name with plenty money one day

Glory be to God!

Otedola with the money ooooo
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by mommaJ(f): 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET. https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64524181
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by guji12(m): 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
why e dey show us money for table now?..u get money u reach dangote, eleganza, or me? just dey disturb like Davido and wizkid
See were ur eye go... Dem talk of kiss. U focus on d table.
World pple
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by kense88: 8:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
kestolove95:
why e dey show us money for table now?..u get money u reach dangote, eleganza, or me? just dey disturb like Davido and wizkid
aji kpako like you
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by earnyT(m): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
xo should we go n fry pawpaw?
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by dkronicle(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:

shatap okponu.. Watin u sabi?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by omocalabar(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2018
darfay:
the aged woman needs affection and attention not Luxury
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by omocalabar(m): 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2018
Raiyell:

Clearly, you have no idea how much sentimental value old people have for things they lived their youth with.

Don't be surprised mama prefers to live in that house rather than a mansion custom built for her.
u re very correct sir....
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Okkyy: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
CARRIER AIR CONDITION FOR SALE..
1.5HP fairly used... Available in Enugu.
If interested call 08034121821
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
afbstrategies:
Nice. Nothing like a good mother cheesy

All mothers in this world are good. Period.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by realalesh: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
9ice picture but those notes on the table is the only thing I have interest for...
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by KingsJohnson(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Money is really the root of all evil...

Dis is wrong and the worst is dat nobody is criticizing it becus is from Otedollars...

We have a long way to go in this country, cus I can't image Bill Gate kissing his own mother
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Tunks2017(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
something YOUR brain cannot comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nackzy: 8:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
The House is wack...
So disappointed
I thought the mum is suppose to stay with him and enjoy all the luxury and by the way what's 500 and 1000 Naira note doing on the table...
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Enemyofpeace: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
See as his prick dey rice up shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Nine Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 Global Banks List / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.