Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (52882 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
story for the gods grin tongue
I no want your flat yansh. Na by force?
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
pele.otijopa grin

Koridi grin tongue
With that your flat yansh? grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 6:37am On Feb 12, 2018
Reeberry:
With that your flat yansh? grin
haha the flat as s you didn't still see grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 6:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Reeberry:
I no want your flat yansh. Na by force?
after the begging comes the tears grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
after the begging comes the tears grin tongue
Na Monday morning we dey Sambarry the flat ass girl. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
haha the flat as s you didn't still see grin tongue
Honestly I don't roll with flat asses girls. cool
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Reeberry:
Honestly I don't roll with flat asses girls. cool
painment grin tongue.

it is only painment that will MAKE a looser or wimp whine about his inability to.see a55 for 3 days grin tongue grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Reeberry:
Na Monday morning we dey Sambarry the flat ass girl. cheesy
YES,I love it grin tongue grin

At least e big pass YOUR undeveloped brain grin tongue

That has been stalking me for 3 days because of yash grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
YES,I love it grin tongue grin

At least e big pass YOUR undeveloped brain grin tongue

That has been stalking me for 3 days because of yash grin tongue
Not like you that thinks with her flat ass. grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 12:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
SAMBARRY:
painment grin tongue.

it is only painment that will MAKE a looser or wimp whine about his inability to.see a55 for 3 days grin tongue grin
Comot here joor. With that your crocro flat ass? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Nine Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 Global Banks List / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.