Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips (52881 Views)

Femi Otedola And Family Invited To Buckingham Palace For Dinner In UK (photos) / "My Trillionaire Friend" Femi Otedola And Dangote Pictured Together At An Event / Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
delvinho:

Big fool... Define incest... Idiot
incest is when a person is portraying carnal knowledge of his or her relations.it's not until phenese enter v@jyna.any inappropriate display of affection towards your relation is INCEST wink
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin cheesy

O dear I see I've been giving a lot of anti sanitary folks headache since 1890 grin

For your mind shey? Sorry! You no fit put your picture for DP.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:

It is not by force you comment. What nonsense is all these now?

Abi your brain is paining you?
my friend GET lost forever and ever more cool
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
my friend GET lost forever and ever more cool
Brain lost as usaul.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
For your mind shey? Sorry! You no fit put your picture for DP.
any babe that is too fine DOESN'T need to display her beauty especially when she's conscious OF the fact that there are a lot of deviants,Vaseline crew members aka w@nkers that will want to feast on her picture that is so beautiful wink grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Brain lost as usaul.
that Wil be you wink grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
any babe that is too fine DOESN'T need to display her beauty especially when she's conscious OF the fact that there are a lot of deviants,Vaseline crew members aka w@nkers that will want to feast on her picture that is so beautiful wink grin tongue
Yes, this is what ugly girls say without prove.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
that Wil be you wink grin
Who is doing as if she is talking with her big ass all over this thread if not you?
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Yes, this is what ugly girls say without prove.
she's TOO beautiful to the extent that she doesn't need validation from low life internet trolls wink grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by jafaranka: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
The best thing I like about African is their metallic reasoning, thy are trying to be oyibo and even the no dy kiss parent lip to lip Na only lip to chick or forehead mumu
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
she's TOO beautiful to the extent that she doesn't need validation from low life internet trolls wink grin
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Who is doing as if she is talking with her big ass all over this thread if not you?
see this mumu that can't get over me,still drooling and stalking me grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
jafaranka:
The best thing I like about African is their metallic reasoning, thy are trying to be oyibo and even the no dy kiss parent lip to lip Na only lip to chick or forehead mumu
Na rubbish the guy do.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Keep deceiving yourself.
that is what you're good at wink grin
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
see this mumu that can't get over me,still drooling and stalking me grin tongue
Said by a mentally deranged girl.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
that is what you're good at wink grin
Can your fry pan ass comot for my front. Dry face and ass.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Said by a mentally deranged girl.
see the ode that was looking for sambarrys picture ALL over nairaland grin

Ashe oro na dun .E pain AM grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Can your fry pan ass comot for my front. Dry face and ass.
chaiii no w@nking for you tonight grin

No picture grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
see the ode that was looking for sambarrys picture ALL over nairaland grin

Ashe oro na dun .E pain AM grin tongue
You are the last person I would stalk on this forum. I won't even remember your dry ass tomorrow.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
You are the last person I would stalk on this forum. I won't even remember your dry ass tomorrow.
liar liar is a pained little boy grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
chaiii no w@nking for you tonight grin

No picture grin tongue
Me self-service your picture. I would rather use that time to read Quran even if I don't understand what is inside.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
SAMBARRY:
liar liar is a pained little boy grin tongue
Me little boy? Anyway sha. Na internet.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin

See liar grin

Agro Don finish AM for bed grin

They there dey form Mr religious wey no fit yougrin
Reeberry:
Me self-service your picture. I would rather use that time to read Quran even if I don't understand what is inside.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
Reeberry:
Me little boy? Anyway sha. Na internet.
YES a very little lad
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by 9inches(m): 1:07am On Feb 11, 2018
O weird gaan shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 3:24am On Feb 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
YES a very little lad
What are you?
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 11, 2018
Dcholeric:
humans too get bad belle for this life .

so much hate comments on this thread from both frustrated men and women ..
what a shame.

lovely pic.

Don't mind them, those hate comments are borne out of frustration. This is because FO is not their kinsman or because of poverty. Both late Sir Michael & mama Lady Otedola are devout Catholics. You can see the picture of Sacred Heart of Jesus in that place. Few years ago when Sir Michael Otedola died and people were trooping to pay mama condolence visit, I also noticed the place she was receiving visitors (the one I saw) was not flamboyant or luxuriously furnished. The only thing very visible was a small altar of Blessed Mary. Those who know the family know that Sir Michael Otedola was a man of affluent & no easy means.

Conveniently, she can leave the kind of luxury home those nairalanders wish for their mum without a billionaire son. The wealth left by her husband is a topic for another day. " Great minds have purpose, others have wishes". Those complaining don't have millionaire father and well exposed mother who have been at the corridor of power & wealth from early married life. When they become billionaire, they should comfort their mother with diamond house.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Reeberry: 3:26am On Feb 11, 2018
SAMBARRY:
grin

See liar grin

Agro Don finish AM for bed grin

They there dey form Mr religious wey no fit yougrin
Even though make you dey unclad, I no go move. Mtchew. Ogbeni upload picture.
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by koolg: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2018
darfay:
C him mama house kinda disappointing for a billionaire

Are you kidding me??
Humans are insatiable
The little glance shown looks very very OK
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2018
Reeberry:
Even though make you dey unclad, I no go move. Mtchew. Ogbeni upload picture.
why will you move if.not that you're impotent. grin

Don't worry,I'll upload the picture next year grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by SAMBARRY: 5:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Reeberry:
What are you?
YOU know.already wink grin

No need to blow my trumpet grin tongue
Re: Photo Of Femi Otedola And His Mother Kissing On The Lips by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 11, 2018
This Kiss Make Me Remember When My Mum Used To Give Me As A Small Boy Mother Kiss Is Best Of All
Because It with Full Love
Otedola Enjoy Mama Kiss Is A Blessing Too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Lil Kesh Do The "Shaku Shaku" Dance At Fatima Dangote's Wedding / Nine Nigerian Banks Make Top 1000 Global Banks List / New Naira Policy: 8 Things That Will Happen In The Next 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.