Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Love Like A Movie 1 : Valentine Special - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Like A Movie 1 : Valentine Special (414 Views)

Oldest Couple Who Are Above 120 Yrs But Still Making Love Like Teenagers / Love Like Tramol : My Experience / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Like A Movie 1 : Valentine Special by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Valentine’s Day is next wednesday and although I think
it’s a completely fabricated holiday in order to get
us to spend money, that doesn’t mean we can’t
have some fun with it. Today we’re asking if you’ve
ever been on a real blind date and do you have any
funny stories to share.

join whatsapp group... meet interesting posh ladies and cute gents for Valentine's blinds special... Courtesy : Tesley van- Bone media (tvb) 2018_ send phone number to vtesley@yahoo.com and indicate you have on this thread.

I have been out of the dating scene for a real long
time, but even when I was dating I never had the
blind date experience. I know that there are a
myriad of things that could go wrong on a regular
date, let alone a blind date. Do you set up a ‘save
me’ call from a friend if you’re not into this
person? Do you glare through the window of the
restaurant to get a look at them first, and then
bail if you don’t like what you see? Do you say
you’re wearing red when you’re actually wearing
green so he or she won’t recognize you?
Share your best ‘blind date’ story and join in for a thrill this Valentine.

(1) (Reply)

GUYS Leak Their Virginity Secrets On Fb...how They Lost Them....hmmmmm. / Marrying Someone Who Has A Daughter The Same Age As Me / Let Me Manipulate You, I Was Raised Without A Mommy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.