Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

GUYS Leak Their Virginity Secrets On Fb...how They Lost Them....hmmmmm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS Leak Their Virginity Secrets On Fb...how They Lost Them....hmmmmm. (414 Views)

Girls And Their Virginity Lies / How Young Ladies Mistakenly And Regretfully Lose Their Virginity / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUYS Leak Their Virginity Secrets On Fb...how They Lost Them....hmmmmm. by Teas1: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
I was 15 at my house, my girlfriend of the time gets on top of me, rives around for a bit, I scream because it turned out I had a tight foreskin, it ripped, I bled, I cried. It was so embarrassing she denied it ever happening for three years.
Ouch! Things are feeling better now, though:
I am now circumcised and I enjoy having wild s*x with my new girlfriend in funky positions.

fueled by intoxication
don't really remember it clearly because i was pretty drunk at the time and she was too. she was a little older than me and more experienced than i was. i remember flirting with her a bit, she flirted right back. everything got a little blurry and i vaguely remember clothes coming off. then my head cleared a little as she got on top and i remember that it felt really good. the next thing i can clearly remember is waking up next to her with a splitting headache and wondering what happened the night before.
READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Iphonex & Corolla For Any Girl Who Agrees To Marry Me - Man Declares / HUH?? My Husband Smells My Underwear Whenever I Get Home - Frustrated Wife / Sarkodie Challenges Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.