Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (102384 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 8:26am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'll answer those questions another time because situations are constantly changing. I could say I'm single & then meet the love of my life on the streets, today. You can never know.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58am On Feb 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

PTA mmmhhh... that is the soul of the south. nice! was in PTA occassionaly but not that much!

not shady... i work in the design industry, so you see, not shady!

Lol, I'm sure you partied it up in Sunnyside. You come across like that guy tongue

Oh, I see. What do you design? The industry is vast. Don't answer if you're not comfortable though smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Men have it too
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 9:22am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'm sure you partied it up in Sunnyside. You come across like that guy tongue

Oh, I see. What do you design? The industry is vast. Don't answer if you're not comfortable though smiley

like you said the industry is vast, so design puts you in everything. As a professional in design, you have to be able to criss-cross disciplines and industries. Hence everything (with the exclusion of Fashion tongue )! You go where duty calls, if it is a bit off, you dig in and learn something new.

You now understand why I said i'm always working even when i'm asleep! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2018
judgedredd22:

like you said the industry is vast, so design puts you in everything. As a professional in design, you have to be able to criss-cross disciplines and industries. Hence everything (with the exclusion of Fashion tongue )! You go where duty calls, if it is a bit off, you dig in and learn something new.

You now understand why I said i'm always working even when i'm asleep! grin grin grin grin

Lol, gotcha.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by judgedredd22(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, gotcha.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 7:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I'll answer those questions another time because situations are constantly changing. I could say I'm single & then meet the love of my life on the streets, today. You can never know.

Yea you are right and I must tell you I have found my truth love and that truth love is you yes you
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

Yea you are right and I must tell you I have found my truth love and that truth love is you yes you

*Blushes*

IDK how to respond.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

*Blushes*

IDK how to respond.

I don't just want you I want to build the future with you I can only do it if you gave me the chance to show you how much I care about you and how much I want to be with you
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

I don't just want you I want to build the future with you I can only do it if you gave me the chance to show you how much I care about you and how much I want to be with you

How you came to that conclusion? I'm curious.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

How you came to that conclusion? I'm curious.

I just want you to know how I feel about u and I want you to spend my future with you I want us to be together I want you to be my woman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Yameater(m): 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

In my DP? NO.

See as naija guys dey follow you like flies dey follow shiiit
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Yameater(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

See toasting
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yameater:

See as naija guys dey follow you like flies dey follow shiiit

Imma catfish them lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

I just want you to know how I feel about u and I want you to spend my future with you I want us to be together I want you to be my woman

Lol, this is too much for me. They're going to say you're a "woman wrapper", so please take it easy like I suggested the other day.

At this point I can only offer friendship. I'm not as fast as you.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Yameater(m): 8:50pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Imma catfish them lol.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Yameater(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, this is too much for me. They're going to say you're a "woman wrapper", so please take it easy like I suggested the other day.

Please don’t say no to my « brother «

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yameater:

Please don’t say no to my « brother « 

Lol, but I'm being honest though. Or do you want me to play him?

Love doesn't work like that. It's a slow burn. It'd be wrong of me to give him false hope at this point. Maybe I'll warm up to the idea some day. Today is just not it.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by harrwix(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, but I'm being honest though. Or do you want me to play him?

Love doesn't work like that. It's a slow burn. It'd be wrong of me to give him false hope at this point. Maybe I'll warm up to the idea some day. Today is just not it.

Simply put...love/dating online is a farce
Surely not on nairaland....A faceless platform
But babe you are intelligibly wicked
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2018
Yameater:

See toasting

lol babe Is it a crime to tell someone how u feel for that person
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
harrwix:

Simply put...love/dating online is a farce
Surely not on nairaland....A faceless platform
But babe you are intelligibly wicked

Well, I'm open to all channels as far as meeting new people & making friends. I'm not ruling anything out since I've made a few genuine friendships on Nairaland. If it weren't for this place I wouldn't have met some of the people I consider my friends. But when it comes to love you're right, it requires a degree of caution.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

"woman wrapper" no no no I just don't know why I have this feeling that I can't explain towards you I don't know why form the first day we started talking I had feeling for you I know you don't know me that much but with time we are going to know each other and at that time you going to see how much I care about you and how much I want you
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

"woman wrapper" no no no I just don't know why I have this feeling that I can't explain towards you I don't know why form the first day we started talking I had feeling for you I know you don't know me that much but with time we are going to know each other and at that time you going to see how much I care about you and how much I want you

OK. So you agree to take it at a snail's pace? It takes some time to build the kind of relationship you want. Let's go back to the starting line.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by harrwix(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Well, I'm open to all channels as far as meeting new people & making friends. I'm not ruling anything out since I've made a few genuine friendships on Nairaland. If it weren't for this place I wouldn't have met some of the people I consider my friends. But when it comes to love you're right, it requires a degree of caution.

Nice thought
But you have to deal now with our brother....cause he seems to be into what he sees in you
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 10:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

OK. So you agree to take it at a snail's pace? It takes some time to build the kind of relationship you want. Let's go back to the starting line.

I just mail u reply me
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2018
harrwix:

Nice thought
But you have to deal now with our brother....cause he seems to be into what he sees in you
Lolz

Expect a Nairaland wedding in the future tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2018
centboy123456:

I just mail u reply me

Lol, I kinda like that you're ordering me around.

We're on to a good start tongue

I'll reply later.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by harrwix(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Expect a Nairaland wedding in the future tongue

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I kinda like that you're ordering me around.
We're on to a good start tongue
I'll reply later.

no baby not order what part of south Africa are u from
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Olamigenius(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2018
dimples of the Spine cool
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Tobycharles: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2018
Boys do as well, not only ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.