Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? (102545 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Emeka71(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:
They're extra eyes to see what men are doing behind your back.
XhosaNostra:
XhosaNostra:
Is that the truth because sometimes when I catch fun behind a lady and think that she didn't know; later find out that she knew but allowed me to handle her especially in crowded places.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2018
BACK DIMPLES, THE TWO HOLES ON THE BACK These dimples are sometimes called by other
names, such as Dimples of Venus, sacral dimples, or
Pilonidal dimples. The dimples themselves are
created by a person’s individual bone structure, in
relation to his or her specific muscle definition and
body fat ratio. If there isn’t much underlying muscle, a depression may occur, resulting in a back
dimple. This type of occurrence can also happen on
the chin, the cheeks, the buttocks, or other areas of
the human body. Luckily, many people believe
dimples are cute, and see them as “beauty marks”,
instead of disfiguring depressions on the surface of the epidermis. Reactions to back dimples are
generally subjective, as beauty is truly “in the eye of
the beholder”.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by ikorodureporta: 2:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
BolajiBanwo:
why do girls have these holes in their back?

dis na pre-valentine pix cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by liver123(m): 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
Jayk1:
I have it as a guy
let see it.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
diz is seriousoooo..U definitely need to exhale and inhale extensively asap ur future depends on it bro...

lol bro it not a bad tin to like someone
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
[quote author=dumo1 post=65057472][/quote]

Lol are u my village people

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by centboy123456(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I kinda like that you're ordering me around.
We're on to a good start tongue
I'll reply later.

hi baby how are you
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Xinzu you have a girlfriend and I don't want to be the reason for another ladies happiness turn to be sadness funny as it may sound you know personally that I do joke around alot with guys on these forum but I don't have any right now cause they ain't worth it..... lies abuses beating pis I can't come and kill myself over a man biko cheesy

#player chubby daddy cool

You seem so sure that I have a girlfriend.

May I ask why??
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
centboy123456:

hi baby how are you

Hey, good afternoon. How are you doing today?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
centboy123456:

Lol are u my village people
Scoping things on point. Sha don't give up on that dream of yours.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by bovo(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Where the thumbs go when giving doggy, so the ass doesn't stray.....
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by biacan(f): 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xinzu:

You seem so sure that I have a girlfriend.

May I ask why??
You in a serious relationship with her and it will so bad for me to spoil everything smiley

You even told me of her couple of times before we started conversation deeply cool
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
You in a serious relationship with her and it will so bad for me to spoil everything smiley

You even told me of her couple of times before we started conversation deeply cool

Bianca I'm not in a serious relationship with anyone. I had an "ex", and its pretty normal. Its not every guy who is handsome or comfortable that is in a relationship. Some of us just don't want the drama that comes with commitment or the responsibilities that accompany it. We choose to stay single in order to stay focused.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by biacan(f): 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xinzu:

Bianca I'm not in a serious relationship with anyone. I had an "ex", and its pretty normal. Its not every guy who is handsome or comfortable that is in a relationship. Some of us just don't want the drama that comes with commitment or the responsibilities that accompany it. We choose to stay single in order to stay focused.
I hope you know the responsibilities of dating cheesy won't you be distracted if by chance we starts dating cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by PAQ(m): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
Guys have it too. i have it and passed it on to my kids. Nobody knows its relevance, some people say it makes your behind beautiful, but with my hairy flat ass, i dont think there is any beauty behind there.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
I hope you know the responsibilities of dating cheesy won't you be distracted if by chance we starts dating cheesy cheesy

Please tell me the responsibilities first, let me see if I will be distracted or not cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by biacan(f): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xinzu:

Please tell me the responsibilities first, let me see if I will be distracted or not cheesy
Taking care of her needs I don't want you hear that word that's now a national anthem to you guys don't you have a father at home cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Taking care of her needs I don't want you hear that word that's now a national anthem to you guys don't you have a father at home cheesy cheesy

And my needs? What about my own needs? sad

Nah... I won't be distracted.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by biacan(f): 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xinzu:

And my needs? What about my own needs? sad

Nah... I won't be distracted.
Thank you for asking this question smiley
Do men actually have need please elaborate me more on this
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by zionic(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
I am a guy and i have dimples on my waist too.

Letting y,al know its unisex beauty tips from birth.

I can prove it.

Zee says so
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Thank you for asking this question smiley

Do men actually have need please elaborate me more on this

Yes, we need peace, companionship, sex, care..

That's about the basics.grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Ophilabraham: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2018
one for each side of the bum
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by biacan(f): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xinzu:

Yes, we need peace, companionship, sex, care..

That's about the basics.grin
I also want peace in my life, companionship the best thing that can ever happen to someone in life especially when there is understanding,care are you a baby undecided shocked grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
I also want peace in my life, companionship the best thing that can ever happen to someone in life especially when there is understanding,care are you a baby undecided shocked grin grin

I'm the last child of 5 children, I'm a baby grin

So what happens when your man fails to meet your needs?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by biacan(f): 5:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xinzu:

I'm the last child of 5 children, I'm a baby grin

So what happens when your man fails to meet your needs?

Now you're talking Xinzu so you're the one that has been eating all the reminant in the house grin grin no wonder you're chubby mummy's boy grin grin

He must be a very hard working young man so I doubt if he won't be able to meet up to my needs lipsrsealed cool

#Mummy's chubby daddy grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Onugbu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 14, 2018
Not only girls, am a guy and i have it
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Sike(m): 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Not all females have it though
Fat ones especially.
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Xinzu: 5:56pm On Feb 14, 2018
biacan:
Now you're talking Xinzu so you're the one that has been eating all the reminant in the house grin grin no wonder you're chubby mummy's boy grin grin

He must be a very hard working young man so I doubt if he won't be able to meet up to my needs lipsrsealed cool

#Mummy's chubby daddy grin grin grin

But you can't rule out the possibility of going broke at some point. What if that happens?
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by biacan(f): 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Xinzu:

But you can't rule out the possibility of going broke at some point. What if that happens?
We think ahead so we don't go broke in the future wink......make brokeness a history cool
Re: Why Do Girls Have These Holes At Their Back? by Lalas247(f): 6:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
only those with ass have this...

see as girls dey claim dimples .. the lies u tell shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.