Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala (37149 Views)

Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / Most Girls In Nigeria Has 4 Boyfriends.. Bestie, Boo, Big Head And Shuga Daddy. / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Writercruze: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Do you know that most Nigerian girls have 4 boyfriends? Apologies to the ladies, but it’s the reality we find ourselves when dating a Nigerian lady. According to a Nigerian Lady; Arc Lala, girls in Nigeria have four boyfriends. They will have a boo, bestie, bighead, and Shugga Daddy.

Most Nigerian Girls Have These Four Boyfriends

Bestie

Most Nigeria girls have a bestie. In fact, besties are serious distraction to relationship or marriage. Many healthy relationships have ended because of besties in the equation.

A Bestie is either a childhood friend or a high school boyfriend. Trust me, most Nigerian girls are more fond of this person than their real guy. In fact, they can share any secret with him and most times they can’t marry him. A bestie can be in a Nigerian girl’s room and she will come out of the shower naked.

When your girlfriend wants to prove to you that he can say without you for 6 months, she goes to bestie for attention and other things. Sadly, most Nigerian ladies usually cheat on their marriage or relationship with a bestie. In fact, ‘in Nigeria, bestie dey shift pant. Bestie cannot make heaven’.

Boo

Boo is the official boyfriend. He’s the one they post their pictures on social media. Usually, he’s financially balanced and takes care of little needs. Every Nigeria lady is hoping that her Boo will propose and give palm-wine to her village people.

Sometimes, Boos is the beneficiary of Shuga daddy’s generosity. Boo will make heaven…

Bighead

Bighead is the innocent guy who loves them and is ready to spend on them. Nigerian girls see this guy as ATM and will always like to tease him with some funny names like bighead and other names that will make him feel involved. But deep down he has no place in their head. In a nutshell, bighead is what Nigerian girls popularly called ‘Maga’.

But when bestie and boo disappoints, Bighead is always a last resort. The Bighead is also the one they ask to keep quiet when their phone rings and they never get to taste from the honey pot.

Interestingly, bighead never gets angry as he hopes that she might reciprocate his love someday. Surprisingly, most Nigerian girls will save bighead number as fool, idiot, mum, Gtbank, etc.

Shuga Daddy

Most girls in Abuja have a shuga daddy. He’s the one they call Zaddy. He’s their financier uncle and the real maga. He takes them for trips to Dubai and Ghana. He is the one who calls her even at midnight and she will leave you with your konji.

Whenever Zaddy calls, she must answer as he pays for house rent, DSTV sub, school fees, Christmas shopping. When she has a police case or landlord harassment, the first person she calls is her Zaddy. And whenever she is with Zaddy, her phone is either on silent or airplane mode. Trust me, Shuga daddy can never make heaven.

Guys is the volume okay?

Source: https://www.naijalovetips.com/do-you-know-that-most-nigerian-girls-have-4-boyfriends-by-arc-lala/

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Writercruze: 2:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Read Also: Why You Should Make Your Relationship Status Private on Facebook ===> https://www.naijalovetips.com/why-you-should-make-your-facebook-relationship-status-private/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2019
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Writercruze: 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, u can't blame these ladies sha. All they want is the BEST for them. As long they are not married, they can collect and collect and then select the ONE cool

LOL! you have a point sha...

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by dangoteinlaw: 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2019
Only a novice man date only one gf.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Mdaz(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
A lot more

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by HisExcellence(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
More than that self.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
With the kind of disloyal men we have these days, it is very much allowed.

15 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Mays24(f): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shadeyinka(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
The phrase "most Nigerian girls"! Is wrong. Speak of your own frame of reference.

You are a Yahoo boy and a club guy: you look for girls in your filthy environment: what do you expect?

I will submit that the average Nigerian girl is decent. Go to the right places and you'll find them.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Bawizzo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
@op, the ones with 99 body count are not impressed with the figure "FOUR boyfriends"

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Denikayan: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
So! This in no news!

And how many fvcks does an average Nigerian guy have?

Its a cycle and we fvcking each other in cycles.

Close chances you have fvcked my gir friend while their are same chances I have fvcked yours too

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
No be lie sha

I don't even know where I belong on her list grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
FACTS

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Four is good.

I've seen an idiot with 6 boyfriends but keep shouting Men are scum

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by honest1480(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pls how can i contact Oluwaseun Osewa for an important reason?
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by shortgun(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Deseased broke girls .
Nonsense angry
That's how they will be transferring n transmitting STD all over.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Bitxzcheck: 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
I can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Fisocoded(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
except my woman shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by OakPearl(m): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
Xenophobia grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by IdioticNLmods: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
That's their business.. They have been hoes right from time and so i don't blame them. It's our mumu guys that i blame.

14 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by WeRblessed(f): 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2019
So how many girlfriends do most Nigerian men have :- undecided?

Don't be double standard my friend.

18 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 05, 2019
a
Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
only four is manageable. at least you know it will get to your turn quickly.

some girls should be counting double digits when it comes to boyfriend

11 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by IdioticNLmods: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fisocoded:
If e sure for you gimme her number grin

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Fisocoded:

Lmao okay.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by larryeffizy1(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hummmmm!!! May God deliver us from these evil ladies..

Which class do I belong... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
You donmeanit

1 Like

Re: Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
WeRblessed:
So how many girlfriends do most Nigerian men have :- undecided?

Don't be double standard my friend.
as many as we desire

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / I Love Her But I'm Scared / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.