Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

S..x Tape: Oxlade's S 3x Tape With Unknown Lady Breaks The Internet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S..x Tape: Oxlade's S 3x Tape With Unknown Lady Breaks The Internet (905 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend After Training Her Through Nursing School (Pix / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S..x Tape: Oxlade's S 3x Tape With Unknown Lady Breaks The Internet by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 09, 2022
Oxlade leaked tape: Like Tiwa Savage, Private Video of Oxlade with Unidentified Lady Breaks Internet

Oxlade, a budding Nigerian musician, is the latest star to become embroiled in a s 3 x scandal.

On Snapchat, an Epic Records signee’s s3x tape was released, which immediately spread to Twitter. Following the release of his private movies on several platforms, the Away singer dominated social media.

Oxlade was filmed having s 3 x u a l intercourse with an unnamed lady in one of the tapes

See Video here
https://epasswords.com.ng/oxlade-leaked-tape-like-tiwa-savage-private-video-of-oxlade-with-unidentified-lady-breaks-internet/
Re: S..x Tape: Oxlade's S 3x Tape With Unknown Lady Breaks The Internet by Zazoopk(m): 10:03am On Feb 09, 2022
Na wa oh

(1) (Reply)

As A Woman/wife What Will You Do Or Contribute In Marriage To Support Your Man. / Marriage Is For Foolish People - A Must Read For Singles And Married. / I Finally Got A Job,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.