Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Help! Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Advise Needed (542 Views)

I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults) / My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise / Open Open Open Please Help Advise Me Before I Make Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Advise Needed by Stevengerd(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2018
Happy sunday folks, Lemme share this i need u guys honest advice, pardon my Typos. I & a close female friend of mine wanted to go in for a programme tho, I was favoured sha why hers still pending. Since then she has been cold towards me, anytime i raise issues concerning the programme/ The new development. bae will just flare up and say pls i dont wanna hear anything concerning that issue like say na me deh behind her. So just yesterday she got an information concerning the issue at hand, and she was like steve what do u suggest i do. i just told her Never Give up, just keep praying. Then i told her, if my name wasnt there, i will just take it like dat and wait for the next opportunity. immediately she said it is because Am Used to the every time Waiting. rite there i just made up my mind not to say anything concerning the issue again. Cc Ubunja
Re: Help! Advise Needed by coolestofall(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2018
Na compulsory u go follow her talk abt d programme? Some pple r very touchy when it comes 2 things like dat. Put urself in her shoe dude.
Re: Help! Advise Needed by Slaye: 11:15am On Feb 11, 2018
Proverbs 31:3 give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways which destroyet kings.

Re: Help! Advise Needed by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2018
undecided

I can't relate...i don't get what kind of "PROGRAMME" u are referring here...
Re: Help! Advise Needed by Stevengerd(m): 11:52am On Feb 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
undecided

I can't relate...i don't get what kind of "PROGRAMME" u are referring here...
Nxt time read well, and drop ur advice if u have.
Re: Help! Advise Needed by Pubichairs(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
[right][/right]you no go mind your business ni?
Re: Help! Advise Needed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Don't blame her for acting that way. If you were in her shoes you would've done same, and I think you're a bit insensitive to her plight 'cause by right, you're not meant to be discussing a programme you both applied for but she was unable to get in.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Reports Me To Her Male Bestie Anytime We Have A Fight / Former Catholic Priest, Patrick Edet Is Getting Married Months After Resignation / Hunter And Hunted! Slay Queen Narrates Encounter With A Group Of Yoruba Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.