Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] (4800 Views)

I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / THIS Is What I Ate This Afternoon Because Of No Money Caused By Covid-19. / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
Please, this post is not for angry people to come complain as if I'm the cause of their problems. If this post is immature to you, kindly read and ignore like a mature man/woman.

Typing...
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
as expected, his food doesn't pass the regular EBA, soup, rice and bean. for your mind, you're having a nice meal lol grin cheesy typical village man, waiting for the day you gonna show off nice meals aside this your concoction you call food grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
So, this is the reason I eat anyhow. In 2016/2017 recession, I was broke and I mean BROKE. This is the reason I don't like Buhari (that much) because after the recession he caused, he was still blaming Jonathan just the same way APC will blame the COVID-19 pandemic and Abba Kyari's death for this second suffering we're about to have under Buhari.

I vowed to make millions (and eat/sleep well) — if not billions legitimately within 5 years or less and if any ugly hardship or recession rears its head again, I'll be swimming in cash and in food while those who have refused to take their financial destinies by their hands cry and blame the government for their hardship.

I even had to write a secret book for myself and in this book, I told myself I'm my own president and I have my own country. I don't sell or give this book out because it's my secret diary of wisdom. The content hidden in the book is life-changing.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Now, this post is not about this book and I'm not here to sell you books either. I'm only here to tell you to be focused and how my dreams of eating whatever I want and making money while I sleep has come to pass after keeping to my 2016/2017 vow like a diligent gangster.

As I always say, "Success is not hard, focus is."

Typing...
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
So, I ate the rice and beans below this morning and the garri below this afternoon. Yes, I cooked all of them with money from books I made while I was sleeping every day and every month.

I'm now thinking of what to eat this evening. Something is telling me to go with fruits, but I don't know if that will be fine. Should I eat fruits this evening or what is your suggestion?

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
Talking about making money while I sleep, I want you all the embrace this digital passive income every smart person around the world has embraced and your life will never remain the same.

I want you to stop abusing people on the Internet even if they flaunt, brag, or show off the whole world and stay focused. Abusing them is a sign of insecurity.

Them flaunting could be a sign of insecurity too, but in some good cases, like mine, it's a somewhat controversial method of motivation and inspiration to others who are wise enough to learn than to react.

I prefer to be abused or envied for being successful in what I do than me abusing or envying others for their successes.

In fact, for those who want to see what I mean by making money while you sleep, I woke this afternoon and saw lots of sales and money in my account.

People bought different books and one of them I love to talk about a lot is Lasticle.

Take a look at someone who just paid 10k into my account and got the book while I was sleeping.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Everything has been automated, so I can now sleep all I want for the rest of my life while the money keeps piling up. This is the kind of business you need to survive any kind of recession.

Note: I have never been to a native doctor to make me succeed in life. I have never been to a pastor to pray for me to succeed financially in life.

So, when it comes to real money, it's not about native doctors or pastors, but FOCUS/DISCIPLINE.

All I did was to isolate (for a while) and stay focused. Today, I'm here to motivate you and inspire you, but it's left with you to stay focused and left with me to cook and eat whatever I want and as an athletic man, my stomach is always flat as if I'm on diet. I work out dear, because health is wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by Quietly(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Just forget about people criticism and move on,i know they would be on there ways coming to criticize you,
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by Macgyver1: 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Talking about making money while I sleep, I want you all the embrace this digital passive income every smart person around the world has embraced and your life will never remain the same.

I want you to stop abusing people on the Internet even if they flaunt, brag, or show off the whole world and stay focused. Abusing them is a sign of insecurity.

Them flaunting could be a sign of insecurity too, but in some good cases, like mine, it's a somewhat controversial method of motivation and inspiration to others who are wise enough to learn than to react.

I prefer to be abused or envied for being successful in what I do than me abusing or envying others for their successes.

In fact, for those who want to see what I mean by making money while you sleep, I woke this afternoon and saw lots of sales and money in my account.

People bought different books and one of them I love to talk about a lot is Lasticle.

Take a look at someone who just paid 10k into my account and got the book while I was sleeping.

Typing...

What platform is this?
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by sunshineV(f): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Why u keep saying the same thing over and over again?

Starch dey kee o

2 Likes

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Quietly:
Just forget about people criticism and move on,i know they would be on there ways coming to criticize you,

I'm not really on them as per argument, I'm on them as per motivation to improve. Today, I saw a post by a Nairalander and before I could see his or her name, the person had deactivated.

The post was an appreciation. This person may be one of those who used to abuse me, but before he deactivated, he dropped an appreciation note.

If not for consistently sharing my story and motivating them despite the attacks, this person wouldn't have made that kind of remark.

Read it here to see what he said: https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct#88574480
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by Lamanii22(f): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
Your kitchen is lovely I must confess...
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by We4all: 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Please, this post is not for angry people to come complain as if I'm the cause of their problems. If this post is immature to you, kindly read and ignore like a mature man/woman.

Typing...

If you don't have something new to say, then don't disturbing the cyberspace.
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
sunshineV:
Why u keep saying the same thing over and over again?

Starch dey kee o

Because when you find out what works, do it over and over again. There is no need changing the music from reggae to blues when everyone is still dancing.

There is no need changing school when the one you're attending has all you need.

There is no need buying a new car when the one you're driving is in perfect condition.

There is no need changing your wife, husband, boyfriend, or girlfriend when he or she is still good and doing the right thing.

Repetition is the mother of skills while variety is the mother of spice. That's why I add spices in my food and they are different kinds of food laced with similar story (repetition).

If you want to be a great singer, you must know the power of repetition, but if you want to be a great prostituté, you must know the power of varieties — bang different men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by sunshineV(f): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Because when you find out what works, do it over and over again. There is no need changing the music from reggae to blues when everyone is still dancing.

There is no need changing school when the one you're attending has all you need.

There is no need buying a new car when the one you're driving is in perfect condition.

Repetition is the mother of skills while variety is the mother of spice. That's why I add spices in my food and they are different kinds of food laced with similar story (repetition).

If you want to be a great singer, you must know the power of repetition, but if you want to be a great prostituté, you must know the power of varieties — bang different men.

U kukuma write epistle

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
sunshineV:

U kukuma write epistle

Because I type fast and I type even with my eyes closed. Also, typing is easy.

Is it hard?
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by donmixc: 7:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:
as expected, his food doesn't pass the regular EBA, soup, rice and bean. for your mind, you're having a nice meal lol grin cheesy typical village man, waiting for the day you gonna show off nice meals aside this your concoction you call food grin cheesy

Leave the old fool, poor church rat feeling funky

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
We4all:

If you don't have something new to say, then don't disturbing the cyberspace.

You already know I'm not the cause of your predicament. My new things are not free. Buy and read my different stories if you can afford it.

One of the books with such stories and the new things you're looking for is below. Buy and read or ignore my post. You already know you're the one disturbing me for attention. #Smile.

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2020
Food has been served and my depressed chemicals are reacting. More of them are coming. #Smile.

Let me go get some fruits.
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Whenever I ignore you, you get angrier and stalk me the more. I didn't reply you in my last thread and you took that as rejection and was at alert waiting for my next thread to be the first to comment and abuse.

Now wey I don reply you, I know say you go happy come react again. I'm happy I'm your source of joy.
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
donmixc:

Leave the old fool, poor church rat feeling funky

Lol.

Hunger at work. grin When I pray this night, I'll put you in prayers.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by cheesmooth(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:
Food has been served and my depressed chemicals are reacting. More of them are coming. #Smile.

Let me go get some fruits.
bro this the first time have quoted you pls , I read all your posts most are motivational posts and I like it , pls bro I will.like to learn this book stuff i have the passion but I need direction and experience mind pls this my WhatsApp number 08038093128 pls chat me up I need to learn thanks
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:
So, I ate the rice and beans below this morning and the garri below this afternoon. Yes, I cooked all of them with money from books I made while I was sleeping every day and every month.

I'm now thinking of what to eat this evening. Something is telling me to go with fruits, but I don't know if that will be fine. Should I eat fruits this evening or what is your suggestion?

Typing...
what kind of soup is that ?
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by Chazzyboy: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
Legend we love you

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by sunshineV(f): 8:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Because I type fast and I type even with my eyes closed. Also, typing is easy.

Is it hard?

I love ur drug but I love ur dealer more grin
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Although the lessons are great the entertainment is same...seeing food makes me a little bit sensitive, not that i am hungry but some people haven't eating for two days...reading the lessons won't click to their mind because all they want is survival first..if you have been broke before you would agree with me the painful nature of imagining food you wish to eat...but i thank you for the lesson...more money to your elbow.
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Sorry guys, I was busy preparing fruit for myself and my elegant visitor.

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
We are already tired of eating. We no fit finish am. Na sleep dey my eye now self, but make I try stay online small.
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
Chazzyboy:
Legend we love you

Na me and my gang dem love una pass. Nothing spoil. #Smile.
Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
uruba23:
Although the lessons are great the entertainment is same...seeing food makes me a little bit sensitive, not that i am hungry but some people haven't eating for two days...reading the lessons won't click to their mind because all they want is survival first..if you have been broke before you would agree with me the painful nature of imagining food you wish to eat...but i thank you for the lesson...more money to your elbow.

Amen! More to you too, everyone who read this post with there accounts or as guests, and also to everyone who dropped a negative or positive comment. One love.

1 Like

Re: Look At What I Ate & This Is Why I Eat Anyhow... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
what kind of soup is that ?

Hmm. I would love to explain it, but that would be when I want to write a book on how to prepare it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Geography Students, Please What Is The Name Of This Rock?(PICS) / DNA: My Neighbor And His Wife Fight Over Plans To Do DNA Test(pics) / 'Alpha Male' Goes Viral After Posting About His Relationship Preference (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.