Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) (43461 Views)

Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Smooyis(m): 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
The day of the Lord is coming. shocked
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Adeagbo77: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
When did herdsmen attack turn to attack on only christians again? People like ffk are bastards trying to cause problem in Nigeria. By the special grace of God, they shall be put to shame. Awon oloriburuku, Omo irankiran
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by eddyslim(m): 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Only fools and idiotic people of Biafra will buy this fake story from a drug addict.. grin grin

He is definitely not happy, that all the false propaganda about Herdsmen killing is dying down hence his desperation. He did with IPOB and was shamed, the same treatment awaits him on this..
Keep saying trash

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Austinio: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hw far with d case of late RCCG pastor's wife on morning cry that was kill in Abuja by Muslim guy's
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by emeka2847: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol. Why do you people like posting fake messages to divide people?

This really is low

ALOWONLE419:
BY THE TIME WE FINISH WITH THESE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS THEM GO KNOW SAY KAKI NO BE LEATHER.

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by dominique(f): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
ballerin:
Which other source do you need to verify the large scale of atrocities Fulani terrorists are capable of?
Is there any right thinking person who still doubts the menace of the fourth deadliest group in the world

what other source do you require to validate the magnitudes of atrocities BH can commit?

For all we know, the unfortunate tragedy didn't even happen in Nigeria. Unlike a lot of people here, I'm not sentimental and not quick to jump to conclusions. That Fulani are killing doesn't mean we should pin all forms of murder on them. Where exactly in Adamawa did it happen? Where were the witnesses? A lot of you have programmed your minds to resent northerners and Muslims, that's why you are willing to believe a story without an iota of credibility.
FFK is not NAN, don't expect me to believe any random story that comes from him. He is an expert at pushing propaganda and he's having a field day at it because majority of the populace are not rational thinkers.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by dividebyone(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
FFK IS A FOOL .AS A STATES MAN YOU SHOULD EMPLOYED WAYS OF ENDING THE SITIUATION NOT TO HIDE UNDER RELIGIOU TO CAUSE MORE HARM THAN GOOD.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by doyinbaby(f): 5:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Boycott cow meat......the only way to be free from Fulani herdsmen......break their financial strength by boycotting's cow meat
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by ballerin(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
saeedowolab:
FFK is frustrated and immensely broke, all this rant will further divide us more, what solution has this brought, nothing, Fulani herdsmen exist in other part of west africe, hardly u will hear any clashes between them and the host communities, our leaders because of their selfish interest and quest for power seems to politicised eeverything, there by creating tensions among different ethnic and religious, let's b careful with this our thiefticians and trend softy, my guy u need to come to kano and Kaduna and I bet u, u will be amazed with d populations of igbo there, we didn't pray for war, let's disregard what our leaders does cos non of their children is in any way affected, behind dey settle their political differences and dine togeda, ffk is nt in any way a responsible person, dis people have milked us dry, he has case with d efcc, he is no where close to being called a true xristians, give ffk food I swear to you, he will come on social media and defend Fulani herdsmen
You must have been living in a cave. Find out how the Ghanian government is dealing ruthlessly with the Fulani terrorists in Ghana. you think every sane country is gonna be a shithole country like your Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Eze2000(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
rayopt:
Can i belive ffk?
No he photos hoped the photo, impregnated the woman too
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Henri8: 5:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
For those who think ffk is lying, we in Adamawa know the truth. Ask Osibanjo if anyone have access to him on what he saw when the vagabonds attacked Numan, Adamawa state and how the governor and his group planned to hijack the VP from going to see the carnage done by the herdsmen.

Those who know the truth will keep by it. Hate ffk if you like but his message is true.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by carinmom(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
saeedowolab:
Ipob hatred towards buhari is too enormous, what crime has he committed , he ousted goodluck. Life is turn by turn, u can't even forgive amaechi, okorocha has turn to an outcast, when gudluk was there n u had it good, no one complains, did way how can you win Igbo presidency, now u are succour in atiku, atiku d almighty thief, I pity u

Thank you my brother, I'm not in any way in support of these senseless killings by whoever, but these guys are very funny when BH were killing people and bombs going off on a daily basis in different parts of the north during GEJ, they were all happy and rejoicing. Now that BH have been subdued, only God knows who these senseless killers are, and for FFK and all the other fools here to have believed that the woman was a Christian only showed how stupid they all are, and they are all propagandists, were they there when she was burnt, was it written on her that she was a Christian, the woman might be Muslim or even pagan.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by bootycapon(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Mad man of all time. Fani only thrives on lies, mischief and chaos. Unsuspecting citizens of this country have been led astray by this low life while others have been pitched against themselves through the perilous activities of this scandalous and frustrated individuals. If Kayode have regards for humanity and human life, he will not flaunt religious sentiment to matters of death. A sane person will know that human life is sacrosanct irrespective of tribe, religion and ethnicity. If you do not desist from causing mischief on the land; your tongue will surely lead you to the deepest pit of hell.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Eze2000(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Only fools and idiotic people of Biafra will buy this fake story from a drug addict.. grin grin

He is definitely not happy, that all the false propaganda about Herdsmen killing is dying down hence his desperation. He did with IPOB and was shamed, the same treatment awaits him on this..
Show it to you bf first. for a woman you are remarkably shallow minded. that,s a pregnant woman burnt alive and u are using a laughing sticker?

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by jrusky(m): 5:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Pls do I heard you said fulani herdsmen killing die down? Pls from.which country are typing this thrash from?

I beg you if you have nothing good to say feel free to jump to other topic ok. I pray non of your immediate famy encounter fulani herdsmen at the wrong time that your twisted brain will be untwisted.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by carinmom(f): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Henri8:
For those who think ffk is lying, we in Adamawa know the truth. Ask Osibanjo if anyone have access to him on what he saw when the vagabonds attacked Numan, Adamawa state and how the governor and his group planned to hijack the VP from going to see the carnage done by the herdsmen.

Those who know the truth will keep by it. Hate ffk if you like but his message is true.

Pls tell this to those that don't know what's happening there, the killings in Numan are not one sided, it has been a series of attack and reprisals from both sides undecided
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by deomelllo: 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
Henri8:

You must be an idiot. Pray this kind of carnage does befall you. I know the village and the day it happened so if you have a personal beef with ffk, go square it up.
Also, stop bringing the people of Biafra into this.

Stupid girl

Igbos sabi lie sha...I know ffk own na cocaine dey trouble am, but Igbos own na different level of lying and fraud...

grin grin
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by ismail55(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
All Buhari family member will be destroyed by God.

All his supporters will also suffer same faith.

God is still very much on the throne and he did not send anybody to destroy the apple of his eyes.

They do it becos they want to grab land. bloody fulani land grabbers
.....why do you want everybody should hqve the same view with you?..why puting course on ppl like this?...i wonder why you want everybody to be in the same opinon with you...Your own worst pass buhari....You just make me change my mind to pray for buhari again in 2019 and let wait and see who will give thank to God by then...stay alive pls.

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by topherchris819(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:

come! stop being childish! this forum is not for any idiot who thinks he can talk

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by hammer6F: 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
ismail55:
.....why do you want everybody should hqve the same view with you?..why puting course on ppl like this?...i wonder why you want everybody to be in the same opinon with you...Your own worst pass buhari....You just make me change my mind to pray for buhari again in 2019 and let wait and see who will give thank to God by then...stay alive pls.

I am allergic to morons!

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by BIXYBABE: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is d reason why I need u leave shithole Nigeria as soon as possible

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by hammer6F: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
See me Ooooo!

I am fresh up where i dey, Buhari madness and even Fulani madness no fit reach my corner.

In fact, Buhari should rule Nigeria till he reach 100 years. I go still dey fresh up!

One mofo talking trash for my ears, like a pregnant hoe!

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by superlanny(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Christians, I hope you guys are reading this comment ?.

@ the topic.. Only Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani masters will critisize FFK because the man is hell bent in exposing their dirty activities in Nigeria.

Since Buhari became the president, over 782 thousand Christians have been killed and the number is still counting.( mostly Christian pregnant women and Christian babies)
And for those that are still supporting this Islamicc terrorist in aso rock.. don't worry, tomorrow it could be your turn.
Mind you, most of all these people that have been killed under buhari's administration supported him when they were alive.

Christians have suffered !!!
As for Osibanjo...only God will judge that fake pastor for keeping quite because none of his family members is involved.

Buhari is terrorist.
Buhari and his terrorist supporters including boko haram members and Fulani terrorist will never end well.

BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!!
Am a yoruba christian and and ill be an incredible fool to believe anything that comes out of FFK.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Mac2016(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Barbaric acts across the land... Lord have mercy
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by iamwoods(m): 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

@ the topic.. Only Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani masters will critisize FFK because the man is hell bent in exposing their dirty activities in Nigeria.

Since Buhari became the president, over 782 thousand Christians have been killed and the number is still counting.( mostly Christian pregnant women and Christian babies)
And for those that are still supporting this Islamicc terrorist in aso rock.. don't worry, tomorrow it could be your turn.
Mind you, most of all these people that have been killed under buhari's administration supported him when they were alive.

As for Osibanjo...only God will judge that fake pastor for keeping quite because none of his family members is involved.

Buhari is terrorist.
Buhari and his terrorist supporters including boko haram members and Fulani terrorist will never end well.

nice one bruh

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by ballerin(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:

For all we know, the unfortunate tragedy didn't even happen in Nigeria. Unlike a lot of people here, I'm not sentimental and not quick to jump to conclusions. That Fulani are killing doesn't mean we should pin all forms of murder on them. Where exactly in Adamawa did it happen? Where were the witnesses? A lot of you have programmed your minds to resent northerners and Muslims, that's why you are willing to believe a story without an iota of credibility.
FFK is not NAN, don't expect me to believe any random story that comes from him. He is an expert at pushing propaganda and he's having a field day at it because majority of the populace are not rational thinkers.
Goosh!, what in the name of BBNaija has twisted your logical reasoning process?
I rather you pipe down a little bit on Bbnaija so you could get you back your real mind.
His veritable source was CAN, as we speak, CAN hasn't denied its veracity, neither has the Adamawa state government.
What more propaganda can be rather more inhumane than those of the Presidency, the IGP, DSS, Minister of Defence, Myetti Allah & the lists of contradictory reports from each of the security chiefs?
If all the barbarity that has been linked to the Fulani terrorists are mere propaganda, why would almost all the state governments especially of the southern region refused & publicly declined the proposed cattle colony in their various states?
More recently, about 4 police men have been reportedly missing with a police van set a blazed in Benue, could this report have been another propaganda from the the state's police division?
I fear for people your type who can't see beyond their nose.. I imagine how many more we shall lose to a mindless bloody killers before y'all woke. but trust me, I've got myself covered.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by ANOWEDGREAT: 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Nigerian Christians are in trouble.

Some Christians voted for Buhari in 2015 because he had Osibanjo ( so called pastor)by his side, now we have all realised that Osibanjo is a fake spare tire, and also a tool Buhari is using to deceive some brainwashed Christians who think that Osibanjo would protect their interest.
The idiotic fake pastor even said that we should pray for Fulani terrorist. Can you imagine ?. Just to please his masters. Osinanjo is keeping quite because his siblings are not involved.

Buhari, stop hiding under herdsmen to reduce to the population of Christians in Nigeria so that you can successfully carry out your islimization agenda.

Buhari is a terrorist !!

There is obviously a spiritual battle for the soul of Nigeria going on. Nigeria must define itself is it a Christian or an Islamic republic?

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by ballerin(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
carinmom:

Pls tell this to those that don't know what's happening there, the killings in Numan are not one sided, it has been a series of attack and reprisals from both sides undecided
Two-faced hypocrite!
Moment ago, you said "only God knows who the killers are". In a twist of a tongue, attacks has been from "both sides".. Who are the Both sides?
We don't know the killers "bullshit" doesn't fly, try harder.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Buhari is terrorist.

"IPOB is a threat to Nigeria's unity and we the Federal Executive must crush them and their activities by fire by thunder. So we beg true Nigerians to provide our security agencies with IPOB's information/plans/activities for proper action to be taken immediately!" ~ VP Prof. Osibanjo

ON FULANI HERDSMEN KILLINGS:
"I plead to Nigerians Don’t Retaliate Fulani Herdsmen Killings, Pray For Them Instead; just as we the Federal Executive are praying hard now." ~ VP Prof. Osinbajo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Optional09: 6:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The only solution.

For real meen, if someone is going to kill me it will not be Fulani one rag from no where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On Adamawa State Governorship Results / Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.