Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) (43464 Views)

Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by smileyoo: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
deomelllo:

Stop playing the usual victim card, you people are sadistic, religious fanatics and bloodthirsty killers and murderers just like the killers in Benue.

You are all the same, stop the hypocrisy. You kill and slaughter Muslims at will too

mr man, even this your own post condemned you. according to your post, they only carried out the attack, to avenge the previous ones carried out by your monsters, even in response to what happened outside the country. ibos 're the most peaceful people in this nation. they 'll never attack anybody, without being attacked. the time of killing ibos, without reprisal attack is over. its time you people learn to live in peace with people of other faiths. even the God you people claim to be fight for is recording your atrocities.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by weownlagos: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Henri8:

You must be an idiot. Pray this kind of carnage does befall you. I know the village and the day it happened so if you have a personal beef with ffk, go square it up.
Also, stop bringing the people of Biafra into this.

Stupid girl
The thing you quoted is not a girl but a she male.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by toye440: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
rayopt:
Can i belive ffk?
well but d pix says it all.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by wizod(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:
Only fools and idiotic people of Biafra will buy this fake story from a drug addict.. grin grin

He is definitely not happy, that all the false propaganda about Herdsmen killing is dying down hence his desperation. He did with IPOB and was shamed, the same treatment awaits him on this..
ur name tells hw irresponsible u are, igbos can translate ur name better

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Christians, I hope you guys are reading this comment ?.

@ the topic.. Only Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani masters will critisize FFK because the man is hell bent in exposing their dirty activities in Nigeria.

Since Buhari became the president, over 782 thousand Christians have been killed and the number is still counting.( mostly Christian pregnant women and Christian babies)
And for those that are still supporting this Islamicc terrorist in aso rock.. don't worry, tomorrow it could be your turn.
Mind you, most of all these people that have been killed under buhari's administration supported him when they were alive.

Christians have suffered !!!
As for Osibanjo...only God will judge that fake pastor for keeping quite because none of his family members is involved.

Buhari is terrorist.
Buhari and his terrorist supporters including boko haram members and Fulani terrorist will never end well.

BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!!

My brother, What else do u expect from persons that licks cow's y*******sh? Only stupidity
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Cyynthialove(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
gawu1:
[s]
The last I checked all ipobian pigs are not christians but ugandan jews.[/s]
So the last time you checked your dead mother's rotten pussssy, you didn't find out that the topic has nothing to do with Ipob.?
I am happy that Igbos have done a lot of damages in your psyche that is why they are always on your lips even when they don't know that a dirty and low life creature like you exist.
Such a wretched dirty being you are calling people pigs even when you are the chief swine.

Even your empty skull couldn't even tell you that SE and SS are stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria.
Of course you won't know because your life begins and ends with sticking your tongue in Fulani's @as.
When intelligent people are quoting me discussing intelligently, this one will be seeking for my attention too just to belong.

Igun mecca.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by comodo: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Google has helped for one to confirm if some pictures are true or false. FFK is right on this one.
Its a gory sight to behold.
IkpuNnu:
Only fools and idiotic people of Biafra will buy this fake story from a drug addict.. grin grin

He is definitely not happy, that all the false propaganda about Herdsmen killing is dying down hence his desperation. He did with IPOB and was shamed, the same treatment awaits him on this..
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Emvico34: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2018
rayopt:
Can i belive ffk?
u are mad. U are next
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by ballerin(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:

I would be lying if I said I read all gibberish you typed up there. All I know is I can never let hate cloud my judgement. Neither FFK and CAN are credible news agencies.
Can you listen to yourself?. Do you even think you are sound in mind enough to make a judgement of an issue you're lacking in proficiency?
If CAN would not pass for a credible news media, should same be said of the Human Rights Commission, Civil Society Groups, AI, who can be said to be a credible source of information?
Must I always wait on main stream media as my first hand source when there are equally unbiased sources who often carry out on-the-spot assessments in their findings?
CAN has always been on ground wherever this crisis breaks out, providing reliefs to affected communities.
Very recently, a civil group had to petition Buhari on the wanton killings by herdsmen. Have you listened to the pernicious statement of one prof. Umar Labdo, a fulani man, about his justifying the menace being committed by his fula brothers. What about the inciting statements credited to the Chairman of Fulani National Development Association?. Can you recall the threat issued by the Sultan?
Can you now put your thinking cap on or you're just quite comfortable playing the dummy?
Is the Ghanian government also being blind by the hate of Fulani herdsmen in Ghana?
Can you think at all?, Have you ever been thinking other than the thoughts of bbnaija?
I henceforth lower my expectation of you. No matter how well read you may be, but without a constantly functioning thinking faculty, it's absolutely useless.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by AbdulCLO: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
FFK everyone knows he is a liar........ ok lets say its true what those he want to gain by tagging the lady a Christian when giving out the story? Is he trying to start a religious war where any Muslim lady or person seen should also be killed? Politicians
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by nkechiasogwa(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
May her blood and that of other victims be upon Buhari in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by factwriter(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Masterclass32:
And the VP actually suggested we pray for these heartless fulani terrorists. angry

This is not the time to play politics. Pl

He wouldn't be saying that if he were not to be in that juicy and apex (political) position...

...that's a sample of hypocrisy of a typical Nigerian Christian.

Muslims would always protect their own when at the top - even if it will cost them the position.

comprehend
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by KingSango(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
onward4life:

Pls help me order an sp90 rifle with Night vision scope *modified extended barrel* abeg

That's a 15 rounds per sec hand held hard ware (900 rounds per minute)

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heWuhDADCu8
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by 080jbabe: 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is just one of the many killings going on daily in the NORTH. The social media is silent about it. Last week we heard of several attack in many churches. The present govt. has silence the social media so that they can achieve their agenda. but we are praying and fasting. when we are done the holy spirit will guide us on what to do
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by jclassiq(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:

You sound as derogatory as your name. Salty punna.. Weldone ma
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by starboyda1(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
IkpuNnu:

Are u his 'supplier'? How did u know he's an addict?
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by gawu1: 11:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

So the last time you checked your dead mother's rotten pussssy, you didn't find out that the topic has nothing to do with Ipob.?
I am happy that Igbos have done a lot of damages in your psyche that is why they are always on your lips even when they don't know that a dirty and low life creature like you exist.
Such a wretched dirty being you are calling people pigs even when you are the chief swine.

Even your empty skull couldn't even tell you that SE and SS are stronghold of Christianity in Nigeria.
Of course you won't know because your life begins and ends with sticking your tongue in Fulani's @as.
When intelligent people are quoting me discussing intelligently, this one will be seeking for my attention too just to belong.

Igun mecca.
Hahahaah! I knew you would certainly be pained. I believe after reading for yourself the garbage on your profile, your brain will reaffirmed to you that you are nothing but ipobian pig aka ugandan jew.
But the mistake you are making is to think that I, the son of my father whose lineage is the number one race in nigeria, and whose race is destined to lord over animals like you, called you pig. At least I was expecting appreciation from you for my calling a spade a spade While, blame nature that made pig in human shape.
Any way, I have learned from you that henceforth pigs shall no longer answer name, ugandan jews
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by deomelllo: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2018
smileyoo:
mr man, even this your own post condemned you. according to your post, they only carried out the attack, to avenge the previous ones carried out by your monsters, even in response to what happened outside the country. ibos 're the most peaceful people in this nation. they 'll never attack anybody, without being attacked. the time of killing ibos, without reprisal attack is over. its time you people learn to live in peace with people of other faiths. even the God you people claim to be fight for is recording your atrocities.

Stop the unintelligent kindergarten logic.

So, it is perfectly OK to be and act like monsters, just because other people are monsters?

It's like saying it's ok to be an armed robber because armed robbers robbed you?

You have no moral authority to say anything about other people because you are killers just like the same people you are wailing against.

ipob logic is always upside down and demented logic.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Realali(f): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2018
IkpuNnu:

If is true and you don't believe may what happen to this woman happen to any of your family but if is not true you're free
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Spatta: 4:11am On Feb 12, 2018
Let us end this union

The marriage called Nigeria is ended

Youths keep posting on Instagram, Facebook and all online front instead of forcing these old destroyers out and regaining the soul of Nigeria.

This marriage is over
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by NSNA: 4:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by cnsprince76: 5:59am On Feb 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Mehn can't those benue people defend themselves

This happened in Adamawa and not Benue
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by smileyoo: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2018
deomelllo:

Stop the unintelligent kindergarten logic.

So, it is perfectly OK to be and act like monsters, just because other people are monsters?

It's like saying it's ok to be an armed robber because armed robbers robbed you?

You have no moral authority to say anything about other people because you are killers just like the same people you are wailing against.

ipob logic is always upside down and demented logic.

its you that is turning logic upside down, because self preservation/defence is the first law of nature. so you expect sane people to keep enduring the muderous attitude of your monsters who 've no conscience & 're not ready to change & stop their atrocities. must you people settle every dispute by killings and maimings? since your monsters 've decided to make nigeria a jungle zone, people 've no choice than to fight against your beasts to survive the jungle. if there is a just govt, no need for any retaliations.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by NEXTsD: 10:09am On Feb 12, 2018
IkpuNnu:

you are just heartless, I can beat my chest u are a Muslim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan, Fayose As Wike Commissions New Ekiti Governor's Office (Pics) / President-elect, Bola Tinubu Arrives Nigeria Ahead Of Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.