Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) (43462 Views)

Are We Next After The Fulani Terrorists Finish With The North ? (Graphic pics) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack On Damaturu, Kill Many Terrorists (Graphic Pix) / Man Burnt Alive For Disrupting Election In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by rushj(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
FFK IS REALLY A BOODY LIAR. ALWAYS CAUSING CRISIS IN THE COUNTRY.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Bobby808: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer6F:
All Buhari family member will be destroyed by God.

All his supporters will also suffer same faith.

God is still very much on the throne and he did not send anybody to destroy the apple of his eyes.

They do it becos they want to grab land. bloody fulani land grabbers
With this clear picture of a preganant woman burned alive by Buhari men, people are still talking of revoting Buhari abi? May the Al,ighty judge all those still calling and supporting Buhari as well as himself. God is more powerful than you all.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
A criminal act of that magnitude cannot occur and the only news we get of it will be coming from FFK. I hope a reputable news channel sheds more light on this horrible tragedy.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by IdeyFindWife: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
Stingman:
Nigeria ‘Cited Most Dangerous Place for Christians in the World’, Says US Congress.

It is known widely that Nigeria persecute the christains...

Read more:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/02/04/nigeria-cited-most-dangerous-place-for-christians-in-the-world-says-us-congress/

They don't know we live in a nation of wicked lai-mohammed's who can deny anything even their own very selves.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
Optional09:

This year I am getting my kalashnikov and M16 full auto

I am getting ready for any were

The only solution.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
FFK is frustrated and immensely broke, all this rant will further divide us more, what solution has this brought, nothing, Fulani herdsmen exist in other part of west africe, hardly u will hear any clashes between them and the host communities, our leaders because of their selfish interest and quest for power seems to politicised eeverything, there by creating tensions among different ethnic and religious, let's b careful with this our thiefticians and trend softy, my guy u need to come to kano and Kaduna and I bet u, u will be amazed with d populations of igbo there, we didn't pray for war, let's disregard what our leaders does cos non of their children is in any way affected, behind dey settle their political differences and dine togeda, ffk is nt in any way a responsible person, dis people have milked us dry, he has case with d efcc, he is no where close to being called a true xristians, give ffk food I swear to you, he will come on social media and defend Fulani herdsmen

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by obinna58(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
God setted it that way
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by davo90tico(m): 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Mehn can't those benue people defend themselves
Dumne is in adamawa state bros
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by FriendofGod: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is a sad picture but I don't believe the Fulani herdsmen are terrorists. Somebody is sponsoring these bastards and calling them Fulani herdsmen just to discredit Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by kelechi17(m): 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2018
onward4life:

Pls help me order an sp90 rifle with Night vision scope *modified extended barrel* abeg

That's a 15 rounds per sec hand held hard ware (900 rounds per minute)

Thanks
men me i need dat tin also ...wats d cost please
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
ALOWONLE419:
BY THE TIME WE FINISH WITH THESE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS THEM GO KNOW SAY KAKI NO BE LEATHER.

You are a very funny chap. Let's see how it goes.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by onward4life(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
kelechi17:
men me i need dat tin also ...wats d cost please

I can't say dat online bro.

grin
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by ballerin(m): 5:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
dominique:
A criminal act of that magnitude cannot occur and the only news we get of it will be coming from FFK. I hope a reputable news channel sheds more light on this horrible tragedy.
Which other source do you need to verify the large scale of atrocities Fulani terrorists are capable of?
Is there any right thinking person who still doubts the menace of the fourth deadliest group in the world

what other source do you require to validate the magnitudes of atrocities BH can commit?
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by 12submarine(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Christians, I hope you guys are reading this comment ?.

@ the topic.. Only Yoruba Muslims and their Fulani masters will critisize FFK because the man is hell bent in exposing their dirty activities in Nigeria.

Since Buhari became the president, over 782 thousand Christians have been killed and the number is still counting.( mostly Christian pregnant women and Christian babies)
And for those that are still supporting this Islamicc terrorist in aso rock.. don't worry, tomorrow it could be your turn.
Mind you, most of all these people that have been killed under buhari's administration supported him when they were alive.

Christians have suffered !!!
As for Osibanjo...only God will judge that fake pastor for keeping quite because none of his family members is involved.

Buhari is terrorist.
Buhari and his terrorist supporters including boko haram members and Fulani terrorist will never end well.

BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!
BUHARI STOP KILLING CHRISTIANS!!!
I read the comment and something tells me you are behind that handle. But even if you are not, whoever is behind the handle is neither a muslim nor a yoruba. Muslims don't announce their plans to their Christian friends and enemies let alone on a public forum. We are not kids.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by cytell56: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
rayopt:
Can i belive ffk?

Is that you are blind or what?
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by talk2percy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
And yet the fake president we have said they are not terrorists and Igbos are! What a shithole country where life has become short and brutish!
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by nelsoncool28: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2018
ALOWONLE419:
BY THE TIME WE FINISH WITH THESE CHRISTIAN INFIDELS THEM GO KNOW SAY KAKI NO BE LEATHER.

You are a terrorist. You should be banned. I wonder what these admins are doing. This is not right.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
davo90tico:
Dumne is in adamawa state bros
Adamawa, Benue nasarawa wherever these people needs to make a stand
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by evahart(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
how do u know dis particular person was a Christian? Was it written on her body.
We all are not happy with all dis incidents but we don't have to always bring religion into everything.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Sunnah1(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
Final Foolish Kid (FFK), you said: "Slathered and burnt alive". Can you imagine your grammatical madness?
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ipob hatred towards buhari is too enormous, what crime has he committed , he ousted goodluck. Life is turn by turn, u can't even forgive amaechi, okorocha has turn to an outcast, when gudluk was there n u had it good, no one complains, did way how can you win Igbo presidency, now u are succour in atiku, atiku d almighty thief, I pity u
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by afobierin: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Almighty God come down and intervene to Nigeria situation now buhari and u are looking all this thing Godwill judge or is it because ur sibling is not there abi
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by fixedhollies(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
onward4life:

Pls help me order an sp90 rifle with Night vision scope *modified extended barrel* abeg

That's a 15 rounds per sec hand held hard ware (900 rounds per minute)

Thanks
FP90! how i wish i can have one too
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Alabamagnate: 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2018
CAN FFK are synonymous to propaganda. CAN are fighting Islam while FFK is fighting Buhari who happened to be muslim. If anybody declare a war against religion of Allah,Allah will surely fight them.So, CAN, FFK be prepared for the wrath of Allah.

1 Like

Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Pyrusdrago(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
Wait first
Does it mean that dis states no get youths Wer fit cook dem selves turn batman safe Gotham city from dis morons

Dem dy Dey look bubu face .....mtcheeeww

Make dem cross come south south Na. Na dy dem go know say antichrist dey
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Henri8: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
rayopt:
Can i belive ffk?
Yes
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by trutbetold: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Arm yourselves against fulani terrorist and kill them all.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by EternalTruths: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
onward4life:

It can go up to 4000ft very minimal damage.
But for it to do fatal damage is 600ft
Pls convert the ft to metres for me.
Re: FFK: Pregnant Christian Woman Burnt Alive By Fulani Terrorists (Graphic Pics) by Henri8: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Blakjewelry:
Mehn can't those benue people defend themselves
This one is Adamawa not Benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding Of Fatima Sa’ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto's Daughter: 17 Aircrafts / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / I Am One Of The Unhappiest Leaders In The World – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.