Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Makes You Cheat? Say It! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes You Cheat? Say It! (3353 Views)

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by chinnyonwu(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nothing. Default mode.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Jesuspikin8: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't cheat. As in having sex with other people whilst IN a relationship.

But I'll tell you what makes my interest to wane though. It's when I don't feel emotional supported by my partner. I have a great deal of emotions & I understand that it could be overwhelming sometimes. But I still need to be heard & told everything is going to be alright. That's the only thing I'd say starts to make other men more attractive in my eyes. I'll admit, I have a roving eye & crush a lot, but I'd never really cross the line.
Are you a Nigerian? Love your answer though.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by XhosaNostra(f): 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Jesuspikin8:
Are you a Nigerian? Love your answer though.

South African.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Mznaett: 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I beg to differ. Because a relationship is a partnership. I'm a fair person. I have no qualms supporting my partner emotionally if he lets me in. I expect the same in return. Period. What's the point of being in a relationship if I can't be transparent with you with how I'm feeling? I don't see it. If I shouldn't vent or share my frustrations with you, then you're no use to me. Fullstop. See, some people require financial support, sexual needs met etc. All I want is for someone to LISTEN. That is all! A failure to do that, I'm sorry, but I'll start ogling others & plan my exit strategy. Btw, I'm very vocal, so they'll see it coming.

Enough about me. What makes you cheat or entertain the thought?

Omg! shocked

Love this

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cus i bliv my partner cheats
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by kenex4ever(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't cheat. As in having sex with other people whilst IN a relationship.

But I'll tell you what makes my interest to wane though. It's when I don't feel emotional supported by my partner. I have a great deal of emotions & I understand that it could be overwhelming sometimes. But I still need to be heard & told everything is going to be alright. That's the only thing I'd say starts to make other men more attractive in my eyes. I'll admit, I have a roving eye & crush a lot, but I'd never really cross the line.

Madam your guy being broke makes you cheat simple

Leave long story
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by kenex4ever(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Do you know what self control is?
A woman in love never cheats.

Waiting for the quotes o.
grin

"A woman in love never cheats"

lie of the century
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Tomoyayi(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
kenex4ever:

"A woman in love never cheats"

lie of the century

Yes a woman in love never cheats, infact a person in love never cheats until something changes.

2 Likes

Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Maycher(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Whoever wants to cheat will cheat whether they are deeply in love or not. These days people cheat for frivolous reasons such as: distance, lack of self control, just wanting to have fun etc. Some relationships are a joke as both partners cheat on each other. It's scary to be in a relationship these days as you don't know what to expect from your partner.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Tomoyayi(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
Maycher:
Whoever wants to cheat will cheat whether they are deeply in love or not. These days people cheat for frivolous reasons such as: distance, lack of self control, just wanting to have fun etc. Some relationships are a joke as both partners cheat on each other. It's scary to be in a relationship these days as you don't know what to expect from your partner.

I wan ask you question
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Maycher(m): 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tomoyayi:

I wan ask you question
Okay
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Being neglected or lack of attention lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
FriendofGod:
I am a virgin so I can't answer the question yet.

Interesting lipsrsealed
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by FriendofGod: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

Interesting lipsrsealed
grin
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by bqlekan(m): 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
beauty, intelligence, care
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by kenex4ever(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Yes a woman in love never cheats, infact a person in love never cheats until something changes.

You are inexperienced

Temptation does not care if you are in love.

You can love your wife so much but still cheat on her.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Tomoyayi(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
kenex4ever:

You are inexperienced

Temptation does not care if you are in love.

You can love your wife so much but still cheat on her.

Mr experience, did you read the part in my post that says 'a person in love never cheats Until something changes'
Una go just dey quote without reading.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by kenex4ever(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2018
Tomoyayi:

Mr experience, did you read the part in my post that says 'a person in love never cheats Until something changes'
Una go just dey quote without reading.

Nothing needs to happen guy

You can b in love with a girl and you come across another girl that will capture your attention. If you are thinking in your mind " but dats what I meant by something needs to happen" you are wrong because in dat case something also needs to happen for someone not in love to cheat too.

In summary people do cheat whether in love or not.

You statement should have been that it's more difficult to cheat when one is in love.

Ask urself why most rich men cheat even though they love their wives so much. Once they feel they can comfortably take care of their wife n kids, the extra cash goes to side chicks
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by charijee(f): 2:36am On Feb 12, 2018
bqlekan:
beauty, intelligence, care
shocked
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Slikbae: 3:26am On Feb 12, 2018
Nobody (wether man or woman) in love cheats.
Tomoyayi:

Do you know what self control is?
A woman in love never cheats.

Waiting for the quotes o.
grin
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Slikbae: 3:31am On Feb 12, 2018
Shut up
kenex4ever:

Madam your guy being broke makes you cheat simple

Leave long story
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by bqlekan(m): 6:37am On Feb 12, 2018
charijee:
shocked
Errrmm unsee the post tongue
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Slaye: 6:41am On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I don't think so. I have self control. If it does happen, it'd probably be emotional cheating because I'm also very cautious about being taken advantage of, especially when it comes to sex.

Someone with value, can we atleast see the face behind this moniker that reeks of good moral value? Just for curiosity sake grin

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Tomoyayi(m): 7:16am On Feb 12, 2018
kenex4ever:

Nothing needs to happen guy

You can b in love with a girl and you come across another girl that will capture your attention. If you are thinking in your mind " but dats what I meant by something needs to happen" you are wrong because in dat case something also needs to happen for someone not in love to cheat too.

In summary people do cheat whether in love or not.

You statement should have been that it's more difficult to cheat when one is in love.

Ask urself why most rich men cheat even though they love their wives so much. Once they feel they can comfortably take care of their wife n kids, the extra cash goes to side chicks

Have you fallen in love before? From your post it's obvious you've not.
Do you know what that feeling is like?
When two people are in love ,none of them cheats until something changes It could be distance, money, sex...
Loving eyes never sees...

As for the rich men you talk about
It's obvious they don't love their wives anymore because something changed. Wives of rich faithful men cheat, That your talking about money as no basis.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by ibietela2(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Dimples129:
Being neglected or lack of attention lipsrsealed

True
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by ibietela2(m): 9:39am On Feb 12, 2018
Maycher:

True
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by traeces(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok. Is the husband innocent in all this? Just curious.
Also you have a choice, take it or leave. Why remain in a situation that serves you no purpose?

Well I won't know how complicit the husband is or isn't but I do know that she used to say cheating was a deal breaker. To see her now cheating amuses me in a queer kind of way.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by XhosaNostra(f): 7:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
traeces:

Well I won't know how complicit the husband is or isn't but I do know that she used to say cheating was a deal breaker. To see her now cheating amuses me in a queer kind of way.

Perhaps something happened that made her question her own loyalty & devotion. IDK. Shrugs.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Trusting yourself is already a weakness.

Emotional cheating lacks control about sex. You're d best mechanic of ur emotions and not some man.

Its ur husband I pity.
guess you are just attacking her because she is a woman. i thought the post was for you to learn? don't listen to your woman and don't act like you care let's see if she doesn't go beyond the emotional cheating sef... mtcheew
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
being in love doesn't make you not to cheat. Discipline is what does. a disciplined person with no tolerance to cheating won't just cheat. argue all you want.....you are cheating because you lack discipline.
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
JoyceMeyersFan:

guess you are just attacking her because she is a woman. i thought the post was for you to learn? don't listen to your woman and don't act like you care let's see if she doesn't go beyond the emotional cheating sef... mtcheew
Shut up joor. What do you know
Re: What Makes You Cheat? Say It! by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 9:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Shut up joor. What do you know
keep talking. mr know-all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afternoon Drama / My Girl That Broke Up With Me Months Ago Wants Me Back Now / How Do I Tell My Ex Girlfriend's Live In Friend To Stop Tying Towel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.