Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker (7257 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by wearsandtrends1: 3:33pm On Jul 15, 2022
The day i met Rose(name changed to protect identity) at my office, in a new team. She looked like something that fell out of the sky. I had a small crush on her from that very day but only came to discover that she was married a year ago with a girl child born about two months back. We became friends overtime and I would take her out for tea most of the days. We used to have some funny fights and I never miss a chance to touch her body especially thighs and cheeks whenever I get a chance.

One fine day she looked very sad and came to know her daughter was sick and husband out of town regarding work. So afterwork I accompanied her to hospital for her daughter and came back to my home which was nearby. Her daughter was asleep due to medications we laid her to sleep in a bed and went to get refreshed. She was looking tired and sat besides me and leaned on to my shoulder

I suddenly got exited and put my hands on her shoulder patting her and slowly moed my hands towards her back. My excitement grew longer and I grabbed face and forced a kiss on her lips. She was shocked and withdrew immediately but I grabbed her again and kissed all over lip face and neck but she said “no please stop. I’m married”

I stopped and after a few seconds I asked”so what who’s going to know”

She looked into my eyes, our eyes looked into each for few seconds suddenly she grabbed me and kissed we kissed for a minute then I put my hands inside her pink salwar took hold of her boobs

I pulled out one of her boobs and kissed and caressed it I began suckling and realized she was lactating and suckled some more “ah ahhhhmm mm”

I undressed her salwar and now she was in bra and panties...

read more

°
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Lostchild(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
You are a son of the Devil.

Puke. I am outta here.

6 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by blaquemyc: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
another fiction

12 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mofo even drank her baby's milk... cheap sonofabitch.. Meanwhile no one should click that stupid link else u want Op all in ur device looking for what to steal.. idiot

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by wearsandtrends1: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2022
killmods:
Mofo even drank her baby's milk... cheap sonofabitch..

So u read the whole thing and dont want others to enjoy grin

How selfish

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
wearsandtrends1:

So u read the whole thing and dont want others to enjoy grin

How selfish
Didn't read past what's here... that it link is forcing one stupid download
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Emmanuel909090: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Just to inform you, your colleague was stabbed to death at Kubwa

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by gbadexy(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Is this some kind of fiction to excite and encourage people to go to your link.
I don't doubt it may happen and I wanted to see further lessons that could be drawn.
It's best not to make friends with married women.
They could be emotionally weak at some point making them prone to do what they may regret doing afterwards.

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by DADDY2or3FISHES: 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2022
Emmanuel909090:
Just to inform you, your colleague was stabbed to death at Kubwa
one thing must kill a woman
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Jmichael1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2022
DADDY2or3FISHES:
one thing must kill a woman

bros u be new cumer 4 dis forum?

i never see dis ur moniker once....

any way sha,i lyk ur person...
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Kirkman: 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
blaquemyc:
another fiction
My brother I am just as tired as you are of these fiction stories.

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by DorianD(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Latest episode on 'xThings that never happened
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
killmods:
Mofo even drank her baby's milk... cheap sonofabitch.. Meanwhile no one should click that stupid link else u want Op all in ur device looking for what to steal.. idiot
Allow the asawos to click na
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by ashawopikin(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Even though I like woman, I no dey fu¢k person wife, *close thread*

2 Likes

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by sekem: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
wearsandtrends1:
The day i met Rose(name changed to protect identity) at my office, in a new team. She looked like something that fell out of the sky. I had a small crush on her from that very day but only came to discover that she was married a year ago with a girl child born about two months back. We became friends overtime and I would take her out for tea most of the days. We used to have some funny fights and I never miss a chance to touch her body especially thighs and cheeks whenever I get a chance.

One fine day she looked very sad and came to know her daughter was sick and husband out of town regarding work. So afterwork I accompanied her to hospital for her daughter and came back to my home which was nearby. Her daughter was asleep due to medications we laid her to sleep in a bed and went to get refreshed. She was looking tired and sat besides me and leaned on to my shoulder

I suddenly got exited and put my hands on her shoulder patting her and slowly moed my hands towards her back. My excitement grew longer and I grabbed face and forced a kiss on her lips. She was shocked and withdrew immediately but I grabbed her again and kissed all over lip face and neck but she said “no please stop. I’m married”

She looked into my eyes, our eyes looked into each for few seconds suddenly she grabbed me and kissed we kissed for a minute then I put my hands inside her pink salwar took hold of her boobs

I pulled out one of her boobs and kissed and caressed it I began suckling and realized she was lactating and suckled some more “ah ahhhhmm mm”

I undressed her salwar and now she was in bra and panties...

read more

°

Nollywood script.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by DADDY2or3FISHES: 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

bros u be new cumer 4 dis forum?

i never see dis ur moniker once....

any way sha,i lyk ur person...

CHOP KNUCKLE
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Presidential1: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Below is the rest of the story guys ... Enjoy

Rose(name changed) I met at my office, in a new team. She looks like parneeti chpora and was of my same age. I had a small crush on her the very day I saw her but came to know that she was married an year ago and had a girl child born two months back. We became friends overtime and I would take her out for tea most of the days. We used to have some funny fights and I never miss a chance to touch her body especially thighs and cheeks whenever I get a chance.

Me & Co-worker at a work site

I pulled out one of her boobs and kissed and caressed it I began suckling and realized she was lactating and drank her milk whole was moaning “ah ahhhhmm mm”

I undressed her salwar and now she was in bra and panties both black with one boon already out.

I removed them both and started kissing her navel poking around it while my other hand was still milking her boobs

From navel I moved down slowly to pussy. She was unshaved for more than a month and had little hair. I slowly ae her hairy pussy and played my tongue around her vagina and gspot. Then I got up kissed her again flipped her and kissed all over her back and bit her neck and back.

Slowly I moved to her buttocks and spread her open. I inserted my finger inside her asshole and she moaned ” woahh wuhhuu what’s this” I kiised hrrashole and liced allover her thunder ass and thighs.

We moved to pose 69 and we enjoying ourselves for the next 20 minutes. I kissed her again and slowly rubbed my penis against her vagina then I inserted my fingers inside her pussy one by one and made her wet for a few minutes. KY erect pe is was waiting I thrust inside her after a five minute Bleep I pulled out and she started giving a Mouth Gig was expecting to cum in her mouth

But I lifted her and flipped towards the wall and inserted in her ass she gave a loudd moan and shouted nopee. Buti pleaded and she agreed I ducked her from back and pressing her boobs, biting her neck.

By this time she was tired and I moved out of her. She laid on bed I again ate her pussy and she came this time. After a few seconds I again inserted in here pussy and ducked her with full force. For ten minutes and then I came inside her without her knowledge and she shouted ouchhh

She wiped her pussy and washed again. Then we kissed and went out for a coffee.

On our return after two hours I again bleeped her, this time a simple Bleep holding each other standing.

This happened an year ago I’m still in touch with her but didn’t get a chance again waiting eagerly for some more sex with her.
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Judd007: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Who write this movie?
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by wearsandtrends1: 3:39am On Jul 16, 2022
ose ajayi work
for ur mind na u wise!

only in naija e dey sweet person to spoil pesin hustle
Presidential1:
Below is the rest of the story guys ... Enjoy

[s]
Rose(name changed) I met at my office, in a new team. She looks like parneeti chpora and was of my same age. I had a small crush on her the very day I saw her but came to know that she was married an year ago and had a girl child born two months back. We became friends overtime and I would take her out for tea most of the days. We used to have some funny fights and I never miss a chance to touch her body especially thighs and cheeks whenever I get a chance.

Me & Co-worker at a work site

[/s]
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by epondudu: 5:46am On Jul 16, 2022
Ayyyaaama..Óyan
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Olifiz(m): 6:57am On Jul 16, 2022
Pleads what’s all this “changed name” so people won’t know or guess the work place, in a fake story? Na wa.
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lostchild:
You are a son of the Devil.

Puke. I am outta here.

Littlechild

I have a small assignment for you. Have you come across this diary below by lastchild?

https://www.nairaland.com/1923768/story-queen-yachikka-spiritual-wife/1

1 Like

Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by kushma(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
This better be fiction before we hear they have burnt someone again for cheating.
Re: How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker by Jayrockk: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Naso another person go fvck ur wife

(1) (Reply)

S*xy Photos Of Instagram Queen Who Alleged Snatched Vera Sidika’s Nigerian Love / Pussy Licking!!! / How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.