Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Important Observation About Women! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important Observation About Women! (2863 Views)

About Women Making The First Move. / Funny Facts About Women (in Pictures) / 9 Things Men Notice First About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important Observation About Women! by CyberG: 6:04am On Apr 21, 2010
This is NOT about bashing any woman but please contribute intelligibly:

I know there will always be an exception to any rule, in fact several exceptions depending on the case under consideration. However, have you guys noticed the following:

Most physically beautiful girls are usually very dull and silly. . .they will argue on something they really do not know and think they MUST be right even if you are an "expert" in that field! Yes, beauty is subjective but there is beauty that is almost universally undeniable (e.g. something like Miss World, Most Beautiful Girl, etc)

Most very smart girls (not average brains, but the one you, a very sharp guy, will vouch for) are usually deficient in physical beauty but OMG, they could be as smart as a whip! My lady friend who qualified as a medical doctor at 22 (in Naija but has since left and now lives in a foreign county) is one of the most conversational and smartest people I have met. . .you could talk about several things for hours! Though tall and hot, but not beautiful! Another class mate while I studied back in Nigeria was literally going to displace me as best student years ago, never the less. . .she finished 1st Class from Ife but beauty? NO! At best average or less!

Now I am not here to bash ladies for I have sisters and a mum who is very bright and the smartest mum indeed. . .but have you guys noticed the same? How about the ladies? What trend have you noticed about guys if you have ever noticed such a thing?

Generally, how do you cope in a relationship where the other person is just not smart enough and not demonstrating a will to learn?
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 21, 2010
CyberG:

Generally, how do you cope in a relationship where the other person is just not smart enough and not demonstrating a will to learn?
I do not fall for people like that in the first place. IF you are not smart, but polite and willing to learn then
I can cope with u cos there is a possibility that he/she may change one day. But if the person is dumb,
dominating, and downright insecure. You just can't communicate effectively, no I just can not deal with
that, I have too many things in life to worry about instead of trying to keep up with an insecure fool
who thinks he knows it all.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by fubiluv: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2010
So poster you have not seen a beautiful and intelligent girl?
you are not serious.Although there are few,but we have.
I have a cousin that is very intelligent and a pretty angel.
Come on me too!!!!!!!!!!. smiley
Beauty and brains all in one . tongue
Re: Important Observation About Women! by indie22(f): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2010
poster, u seriously need to get over yourself.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 21, 2010
@ Poster, while reading this, I remember the theory in Math about Proportions. You made an analogy that a woman's physical aspects (beauty) is inversely proportional to her level of intelligence. As you said, your sister & mum are very intelligent & smart and I guess you must be very intelligent too. From this, I should conclude that you are physically deficient grin (sorry to say, just treat this as a joke, if not, Im correct, right?) smiley
Re: Important Observation About Women! by petebor02(m): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2010
@poster is right most beautiful girls ive meet are always not that brainlaint.but for the guys almost all ive meet have brain.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by maximized(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2010
petebor02:

@poster is right most beautiful girls ive meet are always not that brainlaint.but for the guys almost all ive meet have brain.

What the heck is brainlaint?
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
maximized:

What the heck is brainlaint?

And he thinks he is fit to to pass judgement on who is smart and who is not.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by CyberG: 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
Okay, just woke-up and back to this thread but it appears some people MUST turn an innocuous and valid observation into a fight? Well, I "fight" very well and mean. . .check NL but I am simply not interested and the disclaimers I put at the beginning of the post and towards the end should show that this post is not about bashing anyone. Anyone who is not able to see these might as well fall into the category of women who are really dumb and will attack vociferously to "cover" their lack of quality brain cells?

Anyways, to indie22: There's nothing to get over. . .you have not made any sensible contribution to the discussion. Note: you are not obligated to make a comment if you don't know what to say.

Eyah: I am very good looking and athletic. I make no comment about intelligence but note that my example of my mum and sisters is just to reinforce that there are exceptions despite this somewhat profound observation.

Fabiluv: Yes, I have seen but, statistically, they are insignificant compared to the reverse.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2010
@ Poster, Well in that case, thank God you are so blessed. Somehow, we are God's wonderful creation and we are created differently for a reason. smiley
Re: Important Observation About Women! by iice(f): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2010
Eyah:

@ Poster, while reading this, I remember the theory in Math about Proportions. You made an analogy that a woman's physical aspects (beauty) is inversely proportional to her level of intelligence. As you said, your sister & mum are very intelligent & smart and I guess you must be very intelligent too. From this, I should conclude that you are physically deficient grin (sorry to say, just treat this as a joke, if not, Im correct, right?) smiley
Funny grin

petebor02:

Rofl. . .talk about the pot grin

@Topic
True jare grin Some of them are airheads.
As for guys. . .some of them are airheads too grin Don't see the much difference between the men and women.
I think sometimes though, some of them deliberately down play their intelligence.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by JJay2(m): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2010
@poster, u're perfectly right when u said they argue on what they have little or no knowledge about & expect u to accept their own point of view even if u're a professional in that field. My cuz perfectly fits into that description. So s'tupid!
Re: Important Observation About Women! by daduke2k(m): 10:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
Cyber mehn, u are absolutely rite. I met dis gurl d oda day though nt much facial attribute, b t we discusd endlesly unlike d pweety ones wey 2 dey form wif fish brains. Dis goes paripasu just 4 clarifications sake. . . .
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Jaideyone(m): 7:58am On Apr 22, 2010
the poster is damn right. i'm just tired of all these pretty ladies with room temperature IQ. some of them are just irritatingly dull with no sense of humour. i'ld rather go for a smart and averagely looking girl. i don't want my kids to be dull.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2010
@ poster : I'd like to add that some gals/guys talk smart but aren't intelligent at all , there's a big difference btw the two. Some are up to date on topical issues & current news but can't solve a simple mathematical problem. They just have fancy talk.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by kidsam: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2010
Poster you are very correct, i have tons of examples that i have seen
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2010
@poster, you are right jareeee, my girlfriend falls into the first category
no apologies lipsrsealed
Re: Important Observation About Women! by dreday(m): 11:07pm On Apr 22, 2010
obilizy:

@poster, you are right jareeee, my girlfriend falls into the first category
no apologies lipsrsealed
Bros,u dey vex oooooo,she offend you?
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Bossbitch(f): 10:57am On Apr 23, 2010
apocalypse:

@ poster : I'd like to add that some gals/guys talk smart but aren't intelligent at all , there's a big difference btw the two. Some are up to date on topical issues & current news but can't solve a simple mathematical problem. They just have fancy talk.
GBAM!!!!!!! some just speak well nd appear knowledgeable but they r rili dimwits
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 1:02am On May 14, 2010
@ topic

Sweetheart beautiful girls needn't be smart. They get what they want all the same.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by luap: 1:28am On May 14, 2010

All women have the potential to be smart. Women in general are just socially conditioned to be what they are. A beautiful woman has been in a social climate to be retarded, because men probibly just told them what they wanted to get sex. They have been validated to act like a dumb B. Women like this just need to be treated as the dumb B they are. Eventually they will snap out of it and learn or they will get old and turned out, cause beauty is not forever.

I know it sounds harsh, but I am hoping the beautiful woman out there realize that beauty is not everything for attraction.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Tattooboy: 2:47am On May 14, 2010
indie22:

poster, u seriously need to get over yourself.
i guess
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 3:42am On May 14, 2010
beauty n brains hardly go 2geda.when they do, its pure dynamite.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Lady2(f): 4:05am On May 14, 2010
This is rubbish!!!
Re: Important Observation About Women! by CyberG: 6:45am On May 14, 2010
~Lady~:

This is rubbish!!!

Apparently, this rubbed you the wrong way? But well, this is your position and so far, you are O.Y.O.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by 28Schweet(f): 10:23am On May 14, 2010
cool

sum1 once said beauty is in the eye of the beholder, or was it beer holder, and that one is as intelligent as the people/person that, that person interacts with,
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2010
Poster some of those beautiful gals are smarter than you think they just play it down cos they know most men dont like i too knw ladies.so they pretend to be dull so they can keep those kind of men.then again alot of beautiful and intelligent ladies have found no need to challenge their brain cos pple generally make life easier for them this is a fact esp when the woman is aware of her beauty.but true sha alot of them seem to be airheads on a second thought i have met alot of ugly gals too who are airheads!as for guys maybe cos i dont waste time if i see we r not on thesame frequency i cant say.
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Kgdavid(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2010
Eyah:

you neglect the parameter which defines these variables as factors common to women only. if i'm not mistaken the poster is a man and therefore ur seemingly witty post is rendered null, dull and void. you must be beautiful smiley
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Kgdavid(m): 11:39am On May 14, 2010
@ op ur point is entirely relevant though slightly inaccurate to me. what im saying is that some pretty girls appear to be less mentally endowed sometimes because they cant be arsed to use their brain. understand that once a girl realizes the extent of her beauty, she projects it as superiority over you and thus who are you to argue with her? of course there are pretty girls who are remarkably stupidd but the same goes for ugly ones too
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 14, 2010
Kgdavid:

you neglect the parameter which defines these variables as factors common to women only. if i'm not mistaken the poster is a man and therefore your seemingly witty post is rendered null, dull and void. you must be beautiful :)

@kgdavid, well that is your opinion, anyhow, still i would take that as a compliment. wink
Re: Important Observation About Women! by queeneve: 2:25pm On May 14, 2010
I know it seem farfetched for some of you patients, BUT COULD IT BE POSSIBLE THERE ARE ACTUALLY BEAUTIFUL AND SMART WOMEN? THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE, maybe you ought to stay out of the gutter and you might
come across one, seek intellectual places, that where MOST OF THEM HANG,

Just helping,
Re: Important Observation About Women! by Kgdavid(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2010
Eyah:

@kgdavid, well that is your opinion, anyhow, still i would take that as a compliment. wink

lmao fairplay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Shouldn't Give Him My Number / Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / My Girlfriend Gave Me Ultimatum To Marry Her Or She'll Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.