Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (26592 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Emerikoss: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Who Valentine epp when there's Champions League
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by NicoleAdanna: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Me I dey my house dat day, loving myself n family...val or no val, d heart knows where it belongs.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2018
NicoleAdanna:
Me I dey my house dat day, loving myself n family...val or no val, d heart knows where it belongs.

If the heart has a nest, then spoil yourself with the sweetcake babe kiss Spoil yourself, when resign to house and family this one special day to tantalize yourself
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2018
taking a guy out is teh best ever but sorry i never collect feb salary... cool
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by jojothaiv(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I'm the category 3. I love ladies but I love God more, don't wanna go to hell fire. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by jojothaiv(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Op complete number 8 na..
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by jackie35(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2018
ironlady94:
The annual celebration of love is here again! The season of red and white is one of the anticipated commemorations of love for those in relationships. However, based on a research by Nigeria Online Business, this year’s celebration will spring up many surprises.

It shall come to pass that on that day, that the drama shall be unlimited. To prevent awkward surprises, we have compiled a list of guys you will see this during this festival of love. We all know Valentine for most guys mean spending money but the economy has not been smiling. So here are 10 ways guys will likely act come February 14th.

1. Those who are preparing for it

Based on our research, these people are planning to give bae a treat she won’t forget in a hurry. Whether there’s recession or not, Buhari or Goodluck, APC or PDP, their girlfriends can be assured that they won’t be disappointed. Expensive gifts, exotic dates, vacation and many more are some of the plans this category of guys have in store.

2. Those with problems

By now, these set of guys are already lamenting that things are not going as expected. If they’ve been saying it before, they will emphasize it again and again so their girlfriends won’t even have any hope. It’s either there’s a problem at work or someone owing them money absconded etc There must just be a good excuse. If your guy complains of this, dear sister, just go and pray. God is your consolation in this trying period. cheesy

3. Those who will celebrate it in church

As we all know, 2018 Ash Wednesday coincides with the Valentine celebration. If your boyfriend is pious, just forget any date or gift. Spirit mode activated! If he’s not fasting, he could also invite you over to his church because his pastor told him to be in church for a Valentine day’s program. All na format! He has decided to love God due to condition. grin

4. Those who looking forward to the matches
Where are the football fans? Many guys are already jubilating because of the Barca vs. PSG match. The excitement is real! Whether they have money or not, there’s nothing like Valentine to them. Aside the fact that the match is a must-watch, you do the maths. Viewing centre is N200 while date is N10, 000 or more depending on their girlfriend’s taste. The difference is clear. Guys be like “baby, prove your love to me by watching this match.” wink

5. Those who will fall sick

Those who are thinking the most and are frustrated with the coming celebration are those who have a girlfriend that is more than their pocket. This measure may look extreme but how man go do? They are already thinking of falling sick and which type of sickness is the best excuse. They will be wondering the one their girlfriend will believe the most. If you’re that girlfriend, by the time they are done with the arrangement, you may end up spending your money on them out of concern. Sense will not kill guys! grin

6. Those who will travel

Well, some guys can’t really man up and tell their girlfriends that there is no show. The drama can be too much. To avoid this, they will play along and promise heaven and earth. On the D-Day, they would send bae a message that they received an emergency call to travel. The only travel they will really do is to go and spend the day at one of their hommies’ place. Haha, we understand; someone cannot come and kill himself. grin

7. Those who will be MIA

Very wise guys! They will make mouth watering promises and may even tell their girlfriends to bring her friends because that day will be mad fun. You wish! On valentine’s day, they will start giving excuses like long traffic, flat tire, flat battery – you just name it! Don’t be shocked! All the calamities that supposedly occur that day will return to normalcy the next day. But that Feb 14th? They will be MIA- Missing in Action. cheesy

8. Those who are blunt

These guys are the real MVPs. They’re brave. There’s no time for all the tricks other guys are preparing. They would just tell their girlfriends straight up that there will be nothing like Valentine. They be like, “forget all those telemundo, let’s do Nigerian love” or “this year is bad timing; we will do it specially next year” etc. We at Nigeria Online Business are amazed at how these guys do this. shocked One thing we discovered though is that...

More: http://www.nigeriaonlinebusiness.com/2018/02/valentine-10-categories-of-guys-you.html

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by ballerin(m): 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
donnaD:
the result of 14february wud be out by first and second week of April.soldier go soldier come barracks no dey move,i will be here when by next week we start seeing gist of those they use for money rituals becus of Valentine's day,those they used and dumped,then by April those that got pregnant and those that died trying to abort it.
sexy moma, be my val.
I promise you a pair of glasses, a box of lingerie, a bed mirror & an orgasm.
give that bod a steamy sex, don't deprive it.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by donnaD(f): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
sexy moma, be my val. I promise you a pair of glasses, a box of lingerie, a bed mirror & an orgasm. give that bod a steamy sex, don't deprive it.
it's not only Val it's fowl.do I luk like a intimacy gadget to u??bia behave urslf.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by ballerin(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
donnaD:

it's not only Val it's fowl.do I luk like a intimacy gadget to u??bia behave urslf.
It seems the word "sex.toy" has been abused. women are created to be impulsive, reactive to a man's touching her body & giving her passion in return.
On the contrary, i've always admired you. we could make a fine couple.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by donnaD(f): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
It seems the word "sex.toy" has been abused. women are created to be impulsive, reactive to a man's touching her body & giving her passion in return.
On the contrary, i've always admired you. we could make a fine couple.
fyn couple??when I don't like ur view about me.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Its not compulsory on valentine day dat u must buy ur girl an expensive gift. If u no fit afford a venza or an iphone then buy her a box of chocolate or any simple stuffcheesy. Just show her u care or u love her...simplecheesy.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by ballerin(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
donnaD:

fyn couple??when I don't like ur view about me.
babe, i haven't said anything bad about you.
I only said you shouldn't deprive of your body a steamy sex.
you rock a nice bod that I'd like to have not just for one night but forever.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by donnaD(f): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
babe, i haven't said anything bad about you.
I only said you shouldn't deprive of your body a steamy sex.
you rock a nice bod that I'd like to have not just for one night but forever.
Lol abeg no start oo.thanks all the same.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by ballerin(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
donnaD:

Lol abeg no start oo.thanks all the same.
No kidding. would like to know you.
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by donnaD(f): 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
No kidding. would like to know you.
Ok ooo.we met people every day

1 Like

Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by ballerin(m): 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
donnaD:
Ok ooo.we met people every day
how may i holla at you?
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by donnaD(f): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
how may i holla at you?
pm
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by donnaD(f): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
ballerin:
how may i holla at you?
pm
Re: Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave by ballerin(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
donnaD:
pm
aiit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day / Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.