Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities (2626 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by reksly: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
Do u know that because I don't have a job yet, no girl wants to be in a relationship with me !!! They give reasons that don't make any sense, instead of coming clean that they want an ATM.

I mean when has money become the no. 1 factor 4 a girl to say yes to u. They give irrelevant excuses just to reject a broke responsible dude, but ironically start making up excuses 4 dating a spoilt rich kid, Yahoo boys, rich married men, etc.

It's not as if we are docile and doing nothing to improve our lots. We are actually doing all we can legitimately to make dis money, but the country is really hard. It is even harder than ever right now.

It is sickening to realize that no girl wants to be with a hustling guy. Even below average looking girls are looking for an ATM that will secure their future. And to think that only 1 out of every 100 ladies is not broke...

Who else is experiencing or have experienced same ?
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
ok oo let d comments flow cheesy cheesy

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by pocohantas(f): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
You see one problem I have with hustling guys, they play victim a lot. They are paranoid, insecure and can cause juvenile hypertension.

Date a hustling guy and break up with him, he'll tell the whole world it's because he is broke, he'll never look inwards to correct his flaws or work on other desirable traits.

This is not to say there are no girls always looking for ATM, there are so many of them. So so many, but there are more hustling guys than rich guys in Nigeria, yet majority of these guys have some girl dying for their matter. These hustling guys are even getting married every Saturday. So, why do you keep attracting parasitic girls? Are you just unlucky or undiscerning?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by habsydiamond(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
As money don replace love for most of our ladies heart....if guy pay salary so Tay salary no come dey flow like B4 the baby go pick race....that's why everywhere money women must dey whether good source or bad . ..they are not concerned...
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Chuksyd1: 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
This is very true. Most girls are so money conscious nowadays.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hello broke guys!
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Oyindidi(f): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Give me popcorn
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by dingbang(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2018
Kay
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Give me popcorn
surrprised u never quote dat quote grin grin grin grin
anyway take some popcorn

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Slaye: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2018
She say If you nor get money, hide your face, I hide my face, make another rich man pikin run my race cheesy

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by rekeson: 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2018
Op next time u want to toast a girl, just be waving a borrowed car key 4 her to see. Trust me she won't ask u what u do till get her down.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by reksly: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Lol
Badt guy...
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by reksly: 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
pocohantas:
You see one problem I have with hustling guys, they play victim a lot. They are paranoid, insecure and can cause juvenile hypertension.

Date a hustling guy and break up with him, he'll tell the whole world it's because he is broke, he'll never look inwards to correct his flaws or work on other desirable traits.

This is not to say there are no girls always looking for ATM, there are so many of them. So so many, but there are more hustling guys than rich guys in Nigeria, yet majority of these guys have some girl dying for their matter. These hustling guys are even getting married every Saturday. So, why do you keep attracting parasitic girls? Are you just unlucky or undiscerning?

U see, na exactly my point be dis.

Them babes must find a reason to blame the hustling guys. Now this aunty is already blaming me.... LOL

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by jericco1(m): 2:56am On Feb 12, 2018
I disagree with you.
if you have vision, no matter how broke you're, there's someone out there that'll appreciate you.
most hustling guys are just too stereotyped.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by jefflittlecent(m): 3:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Getting a lady down is more easier than, just wanting her to be with you. They tend to believe the lies than seeing the reality, so when they finally sees it. Zoooooom, them say the guy no get anything
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by coolestofall(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2018
Op no b their fault, na those fake ass niggas wey ready 2 buy space ship 4 dem just 2 get pussy action. If it were left 2 me, most gals wld b out there hustling, cos I gat no cash 2 give any gal just 4 sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by engrelvis(m): 6:44am On Feb 12, 2018
pocohantas:

u r right .I don't know u personally but from what u write I can discern u r a very opinionated lady.v always luv yr use of words n opinion but let us stop deceiving ourselves .most of our girls now dnt want to settle with an hustling guy.u can say all u want on online giving impression u can do otherwise but deep down u r also looking for a guy who can take care of u financially.most girls dat r settling down now will gladly opt out if dey meet a richer guy . true love v gone through d widows.is marriage of convenience dat exist now

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by konkonbilo(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2018
engrelvis:
u r right .I don't know u personally but from what u write I can discern u r a very opinionated lady.v always luv yr use of words n opinion but let us stop deceiving ourselves .most of our girls now dnt want to settle with an hustling guy.u can say all u want on online giving impression u can do otherwise but deep down u r also looking for a guy who can take care of u financially.most girls dat r settling down now will gladly opt out if dey meet a richer guy . true love v gone through d widows.is marriage of convenience dat exist now
You typed well my nigga.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by rekeson: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2018
engrelvis:

Gbam

U have said it all....
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by pocohantas(f): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
engrelvis:

It's okay to keep deceiving yourselves, but truth is...there are lots of girls dating and marrying for love. Some are impatient to wait for their true love to stand on his feet, but it doesn't mean both parties didn't love each other.

Reminds me of a thread Toks created recently and girls came for his head, though it was the bitter truth. If you think you're such a good lady and guys keep 'dumping' you without reason, rather than shout "men are scum"...check yourself.

Same applies to guys, you all can't be so good and all the girls bad and materialistic. Check yourselves too. Then strategically attract the kind of woman you want.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by EOOJ(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hello broke guys!

Hello Oyin grin
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Oyindidi(f): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2018
EOOJ:

Hello Oyin grin
Good morning brokeygrin
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by engrelvis(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2018
pocohantas:

It's okay to keep deceiving yourselves, but truth is...there are lots of girls dating and marrying for love. Some are impatient to wait for their true love to stand on his feet, but it doesn't mean both parties didn't love each other.

Reminds me of a thread Toks created recently and girls came for his head, though it was the bitter truth. If you think you're such a good lady and guys keep 'dumping' you without reason, rather than shout "men are scum"...check yourself.

Same applies to guys, you all can't be so good and all the girls bad and materialistic. Check yourselves too. Then strategically attract the kind of woman you want.
my dear,i v been married for almost 12yr plus now am 45yrs.i v travel alot so I can always compare .dnt u think I should know what am talking about? Nobody is saying there r no true luv here but very rare .an average Nigeria girl is very materialistic.most complain I hear from my church girls is d man dnt v money so he cannot take care of me.am a member of a marriage committee in my church .my dear our girls v change .I attended a seminar in UK n was opportune to attend a marriage.d guy was a gardener n d girl a doctor.can a Nigerian girl do dat? .if there is true luv y can't u fall in luv with a wheelbarrow pusher,bus conductor or bricklayers?

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by robosky02(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Good morning brokeygrin

na wooo
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Oyindidi(f): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2018
robosky02:

na wooo
For?
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 12, 2018
reksly:
Do u know that because I don't have a job yet, no girl wants to be in a relationship with me !!! They give reasons that don't make any sense, instead of coming clean that they want an ATM.

I mean when has money become the no. 1 factor 4 a girl to say yes to u. They give irrelevant excuses just to reject a broke responsible dude, but ironically start making up excuses 4 dating a spoilt rich kid, Yahoo boys, rich married men, etc.

It's not as if we are docile and doing nothing to improve our lots. We are actually doing all we can legitimately to make dis money, but the country is really hard. It is even harder than ever right now.

It is sickening to realize that no girl wants to be with a hustling guy. Even below average looking girls are looking for an ATM that will secure their future. And to think that only 1 out of every 100 ladies is not broke...

Who else is experiencing or have experienced same ?

Why should you be looking for a GF when you have no Job? Aren't your Friends telling you the truth?

You should work on your life bro, Women in your life is really toxic for you as they will make sure the time you should spend making yourself better, but instead you are with them.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by robosky02(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
For?

where we dey go val things grin
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2018
pocohantas:

What ways can you show you love a Girl without a little bit of Finance? There is none. A man needs a Job before he needs a Woman.

Weds is Valentine, You think Word of mouth would just convince my GF that I love her? NO. I need to get her something to show physically in Gifts.

10k Valentine Hamper may not cost a lot. but then think of a Guy who has no Job or who earns 40k Monthly. What will he do? Will he send her 200 Naira Recharge card for Valentine.

Women equate Love to Physical Gifts.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by ishabablessing: 10:46am On Feb 12, 2018
You would stil find women that care about you even without you being rich,sometimes they even have more than you do,just ask the right girls out.It doesnt also mean that everyone that said no did so because you aint Rich yet.
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by Oyindidi(f): 10:47am On Feb 12, 2018
robosky02:

where we dey go val things grin
I dey travel on Wednesday. Na for kitchen I dey do val
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by rekeson: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2018
ishabablessing:
You would stil find women that care about you even without you being rich,sometimes they even have more than you do,just ask the right girls out.It doesnt also mean that everyone that said no did so because you aint Rich yet.

Are u sure such girls are truly Nigerians ?
Re: Relationships Are Now Employment Opportunities by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hello broke guys!
Hiii!! grin
Oyindidi:
Hello broke guys!
Hiii!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Confused About This Married Lady / The First Independant Woman: Adam's First Wife Lillith / Who Is A ‘runs Girl’, How Do You Identify Them? "Diary Of A Runs Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.