₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,930 members, 4,934,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12:37 AM

German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People (1729 Views)

When A Girl Says "I Don't Want Your Girlfriend To Come And Beat Me" / “She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by Nawaaoh: 6:35am On May 13
Anna Sorokin, a 28-year old ‘Yahoo girl’, admitted to scamming victims over $200,000, and doesn’t regret it.

"I'd be lying to you and to everyone else and to myself if I said I was sorry for anything. I am a bad person”, she said.

Anna remains unapologetic for scamming.

What’s going on??

Read details
https://www.mazechmedia.com/2019/05/german-female-scammer-who-admitted-to-scamming-victims-over-200k-says-shes-not-sorry/

Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by 0ppa(m): 6:48am On May 13
Bring her to book indian mike mike.
Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by SmellySperm(m): 6:59am On May 13
Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by Nawaaoh: 7:11am On May 13
Notorious Yahoo Yahoo woman undecided

Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by TheTourist(f): 8:46am On May 13
Notorious
Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by tehmih306(m): 9:51am On May 13
grin nyc boobs she's got
btw she go sabi work die to dey see people scam for advanced country lyk germany

1 Like

Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by rex444(m): 12:04pm On May 13
Let's go for a swim
Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by HebronHF: 1:11pm On May 13
tehmih306:
grin
nyc boobs she's got

btw she go sabi work die to dey see people scam for advanced country lyk germany
Must you be stupid at all times .
Your first statement shows your level of IQ
Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by oPPOSEE: 1:26pm On May 13
Wish i'm in the same prison with her to get the latest format.

But mumu buhari won't give me visa.

Dunce!
Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by mytime24(f): 2:29pm On May 13
dat must b a naija lady wit oyinbo colour cheesy

Mercedes benz crew cheesy

Re: German Scammer (Yahoo Girl) Says She Doesn’t Feel Sorry For Scamming People by tehmih306(m): 7:41pm On May 16
HebronHF:
Must you be stupid at all times . Your first statement shows your level of IQ
u rant like a mad man what i admire is none of ur concern cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Am Igbo But I Find Hausa's Women Very Attractive! / I Think I Am Turning Into A Misogynist. / Woman Beaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.