Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? (22192 Views)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / Why Do Girls From Far North Always Get Married As Virgins / 29-year-old Groom And His 28-year-old Bride Gets Married As Virgins In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Being a virgin as a guy is kinda embarrassing. Believe me deep down ladies want experience in the bedroom. I can only admit virgin partners should marry since they'll be having sex for the first time the demand for it may not be high instead of a lady who's used to sex already.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by imstrong1: 10:50am On Feb 12, 2018
tk4rd:
The fact that the society had made it the duty of guys to woo the lady, most guys are truly naive and can't woo..
So, only the very few guys that got the courage do the wooing and the fĂșcking. And these guys end up deflowering up to six or seven ladies in all their various adventures before finally settling down, while the naive guys stay alone waiting for who would genuinely love them..
And when the naive guys - who happens to be the majority of guys - finally get the lady that gave them enough attention, it always happens that the lady had already tasted all manner of chop-and-run courageous guys that had wooed them in the past.
It's nobody's fault anyway..
I'm just trying to say that most guys can't woo ladies, and thus, they decide to stay alone..
That means, more guys end up marrying as virgins than ladies.
very thoughtful of you
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 12, 2018
op you asked a question, you gave answers, what will it matter for anyone to say?
Well, more virgin men exits prior to marriage than women.
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by kingofthemall: 10:55am On Feb 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Virgin boys should marry virgin girls biko
Exactly who I want, I bet if I can see a virgin here and practise my religion of peace, I will marry her as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2018
I don't know about other guys but as for me I'm definitely going to marry as a virgin

Don't quote me oooo
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by AnanseK(m): 11:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Virginity applies to women only. Men do not have hymen

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by somehow: 11:01am On Feb 12, 2018
Sorry to surprise you, we have more virgin men than women but if masturbation is included, then we have less than 5% virgin men than women.

Alot of men actually don't get to have sex, some men aren't that free or confident approaching women for sex.

what we have are few men sampling different women all around, not the other way round.

Men that masturbate yet haven't seen a woman's panties before triple those actively sleeping around!
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by kingofthemall: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2018
Olumyyde:
To the glory of GOD and by diligence to my faith, I married in December 2016 at the age of 32 as a virgin. Amazingly my wife delivered my pretty daughter exactly 9 months and 2 days after our wedding. Not by power.
Was your wife a virgin?
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by kingofthemall: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2018
tosyne2much:
I don't know about other guys but as for me I'm definitely going to marry as a virgin

Don't quote me oooo
You with all the sexual tips you're sharing for us grin grin grin

It shows you're very experienced tongue
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Ochekings1987: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2018
Prechbills:
I've been seeing a lot of posts about why ladies should remain virgins before marriage... why people should do this and that.. importance of not engaging in premarital sex
and these stuffs refers to ladies in general.

guys will comment; Virgins are indeed important, loyal and make good wives.

so fellow nairalanders my question is; HOW MANY GUYS GET MARRIED AS VIRGINS??
because I know that 80% of guys that get married in the world are not virgins.

so guys should not keep their virginity??
. Nigeria moral standard for upbringing in sexual issue before marriage is centered on girls alone, which is not normal. Guys have to be virgin before married.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Generaldickson: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2018
I am a virgin and I plan on keeping it till my wedding nite.

P.S: And yes it is not a lack of opportunity as m surrounded by women. M a nurse too.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by somehow: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2018
You typed my mind!
tk4rd:
The fact that the society had made it the duty of guys to woo the lady, most guys are truly naive and can't woo..
So, only the very few guys that got the courage do the wooing and the fĂșcking. And these guys end up deflowering up to six or seven ladies in all their various adventures before finally settling down, while the naive guys stay alone waiting for who would genuinely love them..
And when the naive guys - who happens to be the majority of guys - finally get the lady that gave them enough attention, it always happens that the lady had already tasted all manner of chop-and-run courageous guys that had wooed them in the past.
I'm just trying to say that most guys can't woo ladies, and thus, they decide to stay alone..
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2018
kimbraa:
80%? You were being too generous with the number. 99.9% of guys aren't virgins but they want to marry a pure woman...I wonder who will marry the once they spoilt? If you must come to equity, come with clean hands. Hypocrites!. grin
Easy dear.
You sound pained. Have you been jilted before now due to virginity crisis?
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by me69: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Keeping virginity is a religious righteous deed of obeying the command of God.

If you lack moral and and religious understand you won't see virginity as an issue.

Second keeping virginity is a proof of a person being able to be steadyfast in a marriage. It strenghten to bound between man and his wife.
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by godG: 11:12am On Feb 12, 2018
Gloryboy:
What you girls don't understand is that there are actually more male virgins than the females, but you will never know cos most are shy to say it out even if you ask them.
So just stop that mindset of the girls being only one keeping themselves.

True. I'm one. And never been shy to say I'm.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by orjaha(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2018
all men
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by BuhariKingdom(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2018
Me for example. I followed the Law of Allah.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by ositadima1(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2018
ubunja:
if the same things were expected from a man and a woman what would be the reason and benefits of marriage?? marriage is about bringing different things to the table so both benefit from the unique thing each party brought in.while a woman is not expected to be able to provide and have a house and car; she has her own list she must bring; on top of which is her virginity. it protects the man from the danger of marrying a woman who already has another man's baby growing inside her.the same way bride price protects the woman by proving her man has resources enough to provide for the babies she will be made to make.

Not true, bride prise does not mean he will be able to provide. Not at all.
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by hatedisplace: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Ontoog:
I say more men get married as virgins than women do.
lie
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by hatedisplace: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
tk4rd:
another lie
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by biacan(f): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2018
dingbang:
lipsrsealed
Are you a virgin undecided
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2018
kimbraa:
80%? You were being too generous with the number. 99.9% of guys aren't virgins but they want to marry a pure woman...I wonder who will marry the once they spoilt? If you must come to equity, come with clean hands. Hypocrites!. grin
See dis one!
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2018
Prechbills:
I've been seeing a lot of posts about why ladies should remain virgins before marriage... why people should do this and that.. importance of not engaging in premarital sex
and these stuffs refers to ladies in general.

guys will comment; Virgins are indeed important, loyal and make good wives.

so fellow nairalanders my question is; HOW MANY GUYS GET MARRIED AS VIRGINS??
because I know that 80% of guys that get married in the world are not virgins.

so guys should not keep their virginity??

I doubt any guy of marriageable age is a virgin because at one point in time we have indulged in masturbation or presently indulging in masturbation.

As long as you experience sexual pleasure and orgasm whether through actual sex or masturbation then you are no longer a virgin cheesy.

The question should be: How many guys have never masturbated at least once before marriage grin cheesy
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by imstrong1: 11:45am On Feb 12, 2018
somehow:
Sorry to surprise you, we have more virgin men than women but if masturbation is included, then we have less than 5% virgin men than women.

Alot of men actually don't get to have sex, some men aren't that free or confident approaching women for sex.

what we have are few men sampling different women all around, not the other way round.

Men that masturbate yet haven't seen a woman's pantiess before triple those actively sleeping around!
you made a whole lots of sense
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by imstrong1: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2018
efesodje:

I doubt any guy of marriageable age is a virgin because at one point in time we have indulged in masturbation or presently indulging in masturbation.

As long as you experience sexual pleasure and orgasm whether through actual sex or masturbation then you are no longer a virgin cheesy.

The question should be: How many guys have never masturbated at least once before marriage grin cheesy
Oga what about wet dreams your judgement isn't fair
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Emaimo: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2018
sexybbstar:

My name is truth Muhammed

grin grin grin
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
kimbraa:

our aspiring wives just as to be virgins ,we donnt even mind if the housemaids are virgins tew.
#cannt someone want virgin in peace again !!

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Small080(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2018
To me, a sholud not marry in virgin oh, why? if a man marry at virgin, he will lost his wife to another man because he won't have better experience about sex..... he won't be show to satisfy her
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
By virgin you mean those who haven't had sex with a lady..... Well, I gotta tell ya, that 0.1% is a bit unfair on men and truly I understand why you feel this way. It is because almost everywhwre you turn to, you see guys who just cannot keep their libido in and zip up. Lol

But the truth is 0.1% may not represent or accommodate the number of honest and good men out there who have decided to not put their dick into any pussy but their wife's alone AFTER THE WEDDING.

I speak for myself and other folks I know. Good minded and very responsible, focus driven Virgin guys exist ma'am and we could make up 3-5% out of a possible 100%. You just have to broaden your horizons more... wink

kimbraa:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.