Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? (22199 Views)

Why Is It That Southern Ladies Hardly Marry As Virgins? / Why Do Girls From Far North Always Get Married As Virgins / 29-year-old Groom And His 28-year-old Bride Gets Married As Virgins In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by otobomax(m): 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
tk4rd:
The fact that the society had made it the duty of guys to woo the lady, most guys are truly naive and can't woo..
So, only the very few guys that got the courage do the wooing and the fĂșcking. And these guys end up deflowering up to six or seven ladies in all their various adventures before finally settling down, while the naive guys stay alone waiting for who would genuinely love them..
And when the naive guys - who happens to be the majority of guys - finally get the lady that gave them enough attention, it always happens that the lady had already tasted all manner of chop-and-run courageous guys that had wooed them in the past.
It's nobody's fault anyway..
I'm just trying to say that most guys can't woo ladies, and thus, they decide to stay alone..
That means, more guys end up marrying as virgins than ladies.

Confirm yarn grin
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
I like this. because that is the path I am on. But then I do not judge anyone for not being virgins before marriage. It is just that for me I feel and believe there is honor in keeping something so precious till the right time. I can wait and she too can wait for the well timed unwrapping of this gift called sex. Happy new week Sir Lefu... We meet again. wink

lefulefu:
Virgin boys should marry virgin girls biko

2 Likes

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
I disagree that being a virgin as a guy is embarrassing. It is a choice for some of us. While for some it is a given because they are shy to woo.

But again you make a good point about virgin guys marrying a lady who has tasted dicks and may thus struggle to please his woman in the bedroom... Honestly, this is a challenge and I believe it is best for Virgin guys to seek their romantic joy and love in Virgin ladies. I believe destiny should pair him with a woman that will love him and not compare him to other men in the bedroom... That is one of the worst things one can put a man through sexually.

uddeze:
Being a virgin as a guy is kinda embarrassing. Believe me deep down ladies want experience in the bedroom. I can only admit virgin partners should marry since they'll be having sex for the first time the demand for it may not be high instead of a lady who's used to sex already.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Officialshobo:
still a virgin but not yet married and keeping myself until that wedding night

Good luck to you grin grin grin Even though, I'm playing the role of Thomas in this case.
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by dingbang(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
Are you a virgin undecided
yes.. Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by BigBrother9ja: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
kimbraa:
80%? You were being too generous with the number. 99.9% of guys aren't virgins but they want to marry a pure woman...I wonder who will marry the once they spoilt? If you must come to equity, come with clean hands. Hypocrites!. grin
I jus remember that guy wey dis virgin u FOR FREE...

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Heavance(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gloryboy:
What you girls don't understand is that there are actually more male virgins than the females, but you will never know cos most are shy to say it out even if you ask them.
So just stop that mindset of the girls being only one keeping themselves.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by BruncleZuma: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
dingbang:
yes.. Are you a virgin?

Who do una two this juju this week? grin grin grin grin

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by opylog(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
tk4rd:
The fact that the society had made it the duty of guys to woo the lady, most guys are truly naive and can't woo..
So, only the very few guys that got the courage do the wooing and the fĂșcking. And these guys end up deflowering up to six or seven ladies in all their various adventures before finally settling down, while the naive guys stay alone waiting for who would genuinely love them..
And when the naive guys - who happens to be the majority of guys - finally get the lady that gave them enough attention, it always happens that the lady had already tasted all manner of chop-and-run courageous guys that had wooed them in the past.
It's nobody's fault anyway..
I'm just trying to say that most guys can't woo ladies, and thus, they decide to stay alone..
That means, more guys end up marrying as virgins than ladies.
U jst spoke d fact
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
guywitzerogal:
how do u know a virgin male?.....abeg nuttin like virgin male

They exist, especially on nairaland. It's so easy to spot them. grin those guys shouting up and down that ladies have nothing to offer other than s*x, they are the virgins, believe me you, they don't even know what a lady's pant looks like.
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by dingbang(m): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:

Who do una two this juju this week? grin grin grin grin
lol.. Find babe wey two of una go dey play for nairaland.. E dey sweet cheesy
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
imstrong1:
Oga what about wet dreams your judgement isn't fair

smiley Wet dreams is not part of it bro. So if it's only way dreams a guy has experienced, he is still a virgin
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by BruncleZuma: 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
dingbang:
lol.. Find babe wey two of una go dey play for nairaland.. E dey sweet cheesy

I no dey game again ooo, my skills don melt go finish.
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Tunks2017(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
kimbraa:
80%? You were being too generous with the number. 99.9% of guys aren't virgins but they want to marry a pure woman...I wonder who will marry the once they spoilt? If you must come to equity, come with clean hands. Hypocrites!. grin

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by dingbang(m): 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
BruncleZuma:

I no dey game again ooo, my skills don melt go finish.
Chai... No worry I go find babe for u..
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by ibukunobi: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
I don't know of others, thanks to my God and my disciplined parents, as for me I never met any woman until the day after my wedding, at 29.
my wife was 25 before I dis-virgin her. I could not succeed on that wedding night 12th may 2007, I finally succeeded the morning after. I think it was this Jehovah's witnesses upbringing that helped us. Though the trend seem to be changing these days

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by ubunja(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
ositadima1:

Not true, bride prise does not mean he will be able to provide. Not at all.
you cant tell someone he is wrong without giving the correct answer yourself.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
kilokeys:
how many ladies want virgin husbands?
Me

If he is not a virgin, he is not a husband material
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2018
kilokeys:
how many ladies want virgin husbands?
Me

If he is not a virgin, he is not a husband material
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by clefstone(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Gloryboy:
What you girls don't understand is that there are actually more male virgins than the females, but you will never know cos most are shy to say it out even if you ask them.
So just stop that mindset of the girls being only one keeping themselves.
exactly, there are more male virgins and girls generally get exposed to sex much earlier than the male folks. The reason is simple, to have sex as a guy you most likely will have to actively go thru the whole asking a girl out and all those preambles involved, but the girls just sit on their own and some guy with moni and maybe good looks comes knocking. However, I don't believe in the concept of male virginity, only women can be virgins as guys don't have any hymen to break

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by RoyalBlak007: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
I did
Missyqween can testify
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by educhigo: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
wait make i ask yerima of north
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Emaimo: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Virginity is a scam, it doesn't exist
Ask jesusgirl92, Rukkydelta and biacan they will tell you that I am right cus they know better grin grin
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
If i come back to this earth,i dont want to come back as a lady........Amen
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by fairheven: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
there are probably more men who get married as virgin than women

the number of women who actually hate to marry virgin guys,are more than guys who dislike virgin girls

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by NairaMaster1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
More in number than women these days.

1 Like

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by NairaMaster1(m): 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
clefstone:
exactly, there are more male virgins and girls generally get exposed to sex much earlier than the male folks. The reason is simple, to have sex as a guy you most likely will have to actively go thru the whole asking a girl out and all those preambles involved, but the girls just sit on their own and some guy with moni and maybe good looks comes knocking. However, I don't believe in the concept of male virginity, only women can be virgins as guys don't have any hymen to break

Have you heard of a virgin land? Does land has hymen? Hymen is biological/anatomical. The word virgin is literal please.
You comment very intelligent and accurate but the hymen thing is not as presented.
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by franxalive(m): 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
KimberlyWest:
2 outta 100 grin

Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Bia Op did u disvirgin them.... Is ask i ask o
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
KimberlyWest:

They exist, especially on nairaland. It's so easy to spot them. grin those guys shouting up and down that ladies have nothing to offer other than s*x, they are the virgins, believe me you, they don't even know what a lady's pant looks like.

speaking from experience ??
Re: How Many Men Get Married As Virgins? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Olumyyde:
To the glory of GOD and by diligence to my faith, I married in December 2016 at the age of 32 as a virgin. Amazingly my wife delivered my pretty daughter exactly 9 months and 2 days after our wedding. Not by power.
but you must have masturbated the whole 32 years. So u are not a virgin technically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / Nairalander's Pre Wedding Pictures / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.