Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go (1345 Views)

Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady / It’s Sad!my Gf&my Cousin Ar Making Out,but I Don’t Wanna Be An Ingrate,man Cries / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by tradepunter: 3:19am On Feb 12, 2018
Love is a two way thing, I love her so much that I find myself doubling my hustle 10x just to make her happy.... As my queen I shower her with love in form of words, gift and financial provision. But in her case it's when she feels like it.
I feel maybe it's cuz she isn't the emotional type, maybe that's why I do not feel like her king...

She is a good person but I need that psychological boost when I run out and it seems she's not having that natural effect cuz I feed off positive energy and vibes. I thought it was something I could manage in a life time of marriage

Please note I am not seeing anyone outside my relationship, so no second woman is causing this. It's a worry and I wanna know genuine one before I let go
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Greene66: 3:23am On Feb 12, 2018
So what is your inquiry?
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by tradepunter: 3:32am On Feb 12, 2018
My inquiry is if what am thinking and feeling is real or have a solid reason, because I feel like going into a life time relationship with her might not make me truly happy.

3 Likes

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Greene66: 3:37am On Feb 12, 2018
If you feel you wont be happy with her on a lifetime relationship, then discharge from the relationship now and advance to other prospects.

However, sometimes feelings are temporary, so wait a little, the stronger the feeling, that may say it all.
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by tradepunter: 3:57am On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks Mr green that is a good advice... I will have to cross examine myself continuously.

1 Like

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Nobody: 4:34am On Feb 12, 2018
If you're trying to dodge your Valentine responsibilities, why not be a gentleman about it?

Join a host of us for the Ash Wednesday service, my man. grin

6 Likes

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Learnstuffs: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
If you're trying to dodge your Valentine responsibilities, why not be a gentleman about it?

grin grin grin
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Pubichairs(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2018
ditch her and save your self from further heartbreak
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Mbcastrol(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by marvin904(m): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2018
dude if you know you've lost interest in her..
i suggest you leave her undecided undecided
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by akkard: 9:44am On Feb 12, 2018
Well I faced same situation with my Lady. had to sit her down and express how I felt bout the situation.
she really improved after it all tho it took a while but was a gradual process. just be patient, and don't seem to be too emotional by seeking too much attention and finally don't give her the key to control the relationship else she'll be the king while u serve. Gracias

1 Like

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by tradepunter: 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Haha nah bro am not, Valentine will never ever be a challenge. We plan getting married by April... So many things that cost way way above Valentine gift have been paid for and purchased.

1 Like

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by tradepunter: 3:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
akkard:
Well I faced same situation with my Lady. had to sit her down and express how I felt bout the situation.
she really improved after it all tho it took a while but was a gradual process. just be patient, and don't seem to be too emotional by seeking too much attention and finally don't give her the key to control the relationship else she'll be the king while u serve. Gracias

Hmm very good advice, I feel maybe also it's because I have matured over the years.
cuz as a teenager up to when I was 25 I usually didn't use to give a bleep about the feelings of ladies I dated but all of a sudden I find my self caring, driven and not self centered.
So the effect she's gat on me is very different from all I have known all my life.

1 Like

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
I suggest u talk to her about it, communication is very vital in any kind of relatnship, come to think of it, do u spend quality time with her? I mean just the two of you together.

1 Like

Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by tradepunter: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Grayjoy:
I suggest u talk to her about it, communication is very vital in any kind of relatnship, come to think of it, do u spend quality time with her? I mean just the two of you together.

Yes I do spend quality time with her, but of recent I haven't because we had some misunderstanding which kinda brought out my old egotistic self haha.. But it's kinda cool off cuz I still see her as my wife to be
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
tradepunter:

Yes I do spend quality time with her, but of recent I haven't because we had some misunderstanding which kinda brought out my old egotistic self haha.. But it's kinda cool off cuz I still see her as my wife to be
ok o, wish u all d best bro.
Re: It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go by tradepunter: 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Thanks men... By the way I wanted to know something does one job have influence on character? I have worked in the financial markets for 12 years and engage risk everyday in my work life, does that mean I love risk? And does it subconsciously filter into my personal life?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Won't Mind Going Unclad So As To Win Fashion Week. / Why Are Guys Too Sex Freak Like An Animal / The Best Seduction-Method You're Not Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.