Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady (906 Views)

So Sad I Feel For This Family / Man In Shock After Seeing This Messages On His Wife’s Phone / It's Sad I Have To Let Her Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady by RTID: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2023
Sad ...
I got these messages below from a lady who has been reading my stories , tried reaching her but haven't gotten a response from her yet .

Please is better if you don't have an idea , that it's understandable but please sweethearts if you know , remove your footwear and run like you are been chased by a wild animal.

Don't let no man decieve you that he loves you and will go extra miles , don't take those words seriously, because when it gets tough they'll flee and allow you to bear the burden alone , it's not easy sometimes I'm forced to go offline because of the cries of people with problems that I can barely do anything about it, having a sick child at home is a heavy load to carry , God bless all Mother's those people are a gift to this world.

An those of you putting pressure on people to get married, wait till what's is coming for you hits you .

Parents pushing their children into marriage for selfish motives, remember if anything to happen to him or her you played a part in it and remember no matter what you do on this earth good or bad there's a price for it and we must pay .

Always remember this " Love isn't enough for the pains these kids go through biko nwanyị mebere"

It's my sincere prayers that God take away the pains on these poor children and grant them good health.

Mothers you are blessed, Your reward is heaven .

God will help us all...
Ebenezer our only helper will help us all ...
Because..
He was God...
He is God...
He will always be God...
When there's a man to pray, there's a God to answer...
Or
I'm telling a tale?

Re: Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
It's a really crazy world, I've got no advice tho than to wish her better days ahead.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Sad...i Got This Messages Below From A Lady by Cyril44: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is sad

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Nigerian Girl Offer In A Relationship / I Killed An Artiste - Celebrity Confesses / Happy Birthday Hushpuppi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.