Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick (758 Views)

I Got This From My Friend When I Asked He If She Wants To Date My Friend (photo) / I Don't Know How To Face My Friend When I Resume School. / Together Now, But She Slept With Your Friend When You Guys Broke Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick by Nellymelly: 2:07am On May 07, 2018
A Nigerian Lady has revealed why she cut off her late friend when he was sick.

See screenshot below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/nigerian-lady-reveals-why-she-cut-off.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick by Nellymelly: 2:08am On May 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick by consultancy: 3:50am On May 07, 2018
weird. u cut a sick friend off to avoid heartbreak when he dies, den ironically u bcom d first to hear about his death and rush to break d news of how u cut him off. i only see a disloyal friend who thrives on seeking relevance from odas sad moments

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick by hamid6249: 4:50am On May 07, 2018
A bad friend
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick by InfernoNig: 4:51am On May 07, 2018
I can't believe you came out to say this. Your friendship with him wasn't genuine at first. You don't abandoned friends. True friends stick with you no matter what
Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick by femi4: 6:30am On May 07, 2018
His name was Ogbanje, not surprise he didn't last

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Your Partner Strongly Addicted To You / Chai, Keke Napep Don Turn To Convoy For Enugu State. / Share Your Worst Break Up Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.