Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Just Before You Say Yes! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Before You Say Yes! (764 Views)

Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Send This To Your Crush And She May Finally Say Yes / She Has Refused to Say "Yes" (or No) to My Proposal, For Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before You Say Yes! by uyimen: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2010
Hi, my name is Ben, and am a doc. Recently i have been workin wit the S.F.H on HIV issues.
My friends, today NIGERIA now ranks 3rd wit the number of people living wit HIV and AIDS,in the world.
SAY NO TO PRE MARITAL SEX!
Say no to unprotected sex.
Just b4 u say yes,to your lover remember he or she may have been infected.
Spread this message not the VIRUS.
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by kpolli(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2010
guy no spoil our runs na,
we don do test n we r negative
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2010
kpolli:

guy no spoil our runs na,
we don do test n we r negative

Lol, silly but sound so funny.

Na which kind runs you dey do?.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by fubiluv: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
thanks bro.
smiley smiley kiss
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by 190: 9:00pm On Apr 21, 2010
as long as myself 190 and my platimunk googles mama-gee amaka grin are hiv free we dont have shaking!!
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by daduke2k(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2010
Oh yeah? E no dey shw 4 face o o . . .
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2010
hiv is a spirit dat i knw, i dont believe in it , i fink its a weapon of mass destruction 4 d black race, since 1998 dey said every day 1million nijas get it and if i do d maths well dat means all of us have it by now and some more invisible nijas, wat happen to d y2k bug scam, ar all our computers not working, wat abt d south african president dat was cautioned wen she said hiv is a scam, hiv virus was created to erase d blacks or rather to slow our population rate
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by webbjamie(m): 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2010
I'm negative i can just feel it in my bones.lol
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by uyimen: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2010
@ vire,
Pls My friend note dt d disease is not endemic but pandemic. Every human race,black,white, red,ar under treat.
In d western world,UK,US etc its increasin,but in an Arithmetic progression,while in Africa its increasing in a geometric progression.Dis is largely due 2poor awareness,poor moral standards n illiteracy. D more u know of d virus d less it can harm u.d more u educate ur country d less
d virus cn spread. When we hv d misconception dt d virus is a scam,then its a step in d wrong direction.
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by madlady(f): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2010
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by daduke2k(m): 7:21am On Apr 22, 2010
Yes and no
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by SAGoddess: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2010
vire:

hiv is a spirit dat i knw, i dont believe in it , i fink its a weapon of mass destruction 4 d black race, since 1998 dey said every day 1million nijas get it and if i do d maths well dat means all of us have it by now and some more invisible nijas, wat happen to d y2k bug scam, ar all our computers not working, wat abt d south african president dat was cautioned wen she said hiv is a scam, hiv virus was created to erase d blacks or rather to slow our population rate

WOW, such ignorance displayed by yourself, evidently you have not seen anyone die of AIDS, it's real so take care of yourself,
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by otokx(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2010
Nice one.
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by uyimen: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2010
@Madlady.
Talking about a 100%, i think we can achieve that fit,simply by not allowing your blood to mix wit another's,is that so difficult.
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by madlady(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by uyimen: 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2010
Dentists are doc who are aware of the risk factors ,within the limits of human error ,they work under sterile conditions.

The HIV virus have not been detected in the saliva ,however deep kissing that encourage saliva exchange is highly discourage, because there may be a case of a bleeding tooth or gum,which you may cannot detect physically. In such a case danger is eminent.
Re: Just Before You Say Yes! by nethacker(m): 3:15am On Apr 26, 2010
190:

as long as myself 190 and my platimunk   googles   mama-gee  amaka grin are hiv free we dont have shaking!!
so 190, u r the 1 after my platinumnk angry angry angry angry if i catch u for our house,

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel: / 3 Kinds Of Women I Have Phobia For / My Ex-' Best Friend Said She Luv Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.