Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Will Buy Iphonex & Corolla For Any Girl Who Agrees To Marry Me - Man Declares - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Buy Iphonex & Corolla For Any Girl Who Agrees To Marry Me - Man Declares (414 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / 'She Jazzed Me': Man Set To Wed A Lady She Met In NYSC Camp 4 Years Ago (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Buy Iphonex & Corolla For Any Girl Who Agrees To Marry Me - Man Declares by bumi10(m): 6:11pm On Mar 11, 2018
Wedding proposals and searching for marriage partner this days has entered another level. People can now go on social media to stipulate the criteria of the kind of man or woman he or she want and state whatever qualities he or she needs. This days, hi and hello has taken a back seat.

An Igbo guy from Enugwu-Ukwu, Anambra State, Nigeria identified as Ojeligbo Onyeka Ayika is looking for a life partner on Facebook and he promised to give out an iPhoneX and Corolla car as wedding gifts to the lucky bride.

In his words;

“Any Anambra girl with God fearing needed a good husband should inbox me now, infact Enugu,imo, ABIA, Abakilike, calabar girls join because Anambra girls as failed. Less i forget iPhoneX and corollas is the wedding gift for the winner”

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/i-will-buy-iphonex-corolla-for-any-girl.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala missyb3 dominique

Re: I Will Buy Iphonex & Corolla For Any Girl Who Agrees To Marry Me - Man Declares by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 11, 2018
Cc lalasticlala
Cc seun

nawa

slay queens of 38 years will still see this guy and say not their spec, singing their anthem to us :

'i need a handsome muscular man with six packs, rich, caring, would carry me like a baby, wont lay hands on men, long penis, and fair in complexion'

later, will crawl to his inbox and be begging him.

Lol, i believe by now, his inbox would be flooded with load of requests even from nairaland pretenders.. Smh for girls
quote me and 1k will be deducted from ur account

(1) (Reply)

HUH?? My Husband Smells My Underwear Whenever I Get Home - Frustrated Wife / We Need Help On This Thief Thankgod Adoche Ogbu. Pls Help / Help Me..... Just Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.