Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Her Husband Gave Me STD But She Is Calling Me A LovePeddler - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Gave Me STD But She Is Calling Me A LovePeddler (378 Views)

Bride Shows Off Gifts Her Husband Gave To Her At Her Traditional Wedding (Pix) / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Gave Me STD But She Is Calling Me A LovePeddler by z11111: 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
Dear Admin,

Since ASUU strike keeps prolonging, I decided to go and live with my Aunty in Abuja. She was glad to have me around so I could help around with the house chores,her children and her shop.

I enjoy coming to Abuja cos My Aunty is a nice woman and very jovial. She tries to make everyone around her comfortable. But this time that I came,the husband started acting funny towards me. Eventually,he came out straight to tell me he liked me. I couldnt believe my ears. He persisted every day and kept sending money to my account everyday.

One day,my aunty had gone to Lagos to restock her shop. As soon as the kids had gone to bed,my aunty’s husband came to my room and started handling me. I kept resisting and saying that I would tell my Aunty. He didnt lsiten,he just kept tearing off my clothes. He eventually raped me. I cried all through the night but he kept begging me that he would do anything to take care of me. He gave me the emergency pregnancy drug. He also was consoling me afterwards.

I then began to engage him as to why he was cheating on such a nice woman as my aunt. He replied that my Aunt denies him s.x. That she loves her business more than him. I told him to stop as I would not continue with him. I told him next time I would tell my aunt. I didnt want to be the cause of the break up of my aunt’s home. But that was just the beginning. Any opportunity my uncle had,he would come after me. At first,I hated him for that but I began to like my uncle strangely.

For a whole month,my uncle had s.x with me more than ...
http://livelystones.com.ng/her-husband-gave-me-std-but-she-is-calling-me-a-LovePeddler/
Re: Her Husband Gave Me STD But She Is Calling Me A LovePeddler by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
This one sounds like a story straight from a nollywood script. Too predictable.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know It's The Right Time To Settle Down? / Why Do I Need Jesus In My Relationship By SOIBI RANSOM / Keke Diaries (romance In Keke) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.