Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

How Do You Know It's The Right Time To Settle Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know It's The Right Time To Settle Down? (377 Views)

I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know It's The Right Time To Settle Down? by reallyinlove40: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2018
I’ve been dating my girlfriend for about a year now… we’re in a long distance relationship and I met her through this site called LoveMe. We’ve met when I visited her in Bangkok, Thailand and things have been going really well between us. The distance has been weighing on us and it’s obviously frustrating. We’ve been talking about what it would be like living together and surprisingly have been fun talking and thinking about it too… so now, I’ve been wondering.

Maybe it’s time that we think about settling down. But, maybe it’s because of the distance frustrating me that is making me think about these… so now, I’d like to ask, how do you know that it’s the right time to settle down? How do you know that it’s about time to think of marrying and starting a family? I am financially stable and I’m confident that I can support her as well. Although, having kids would be for a latter time.

But anyway, I really need advice… it is smart for me to think of popping the question?
Re: How Do You Know It's The Right Time To Settle Down? by Eghostwriter(f): 9:18am On Feb 13, 2018
The right time is when you start thinking of settling down! As long as you can take care of a family.

(1) (Reply)

Laser Oil Nigeria Wants To Spoil 3 Lucky Couples Free Of Charge This Season. / . / Moving On Sexually After Divorce Or Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.