Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her (2170 Views)

Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos / 22 Year Old Lady Feels Great After Loosing Her Virginity To A 64 Years Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2018
There is this friend of mine way back from yabatech whiçh I knew 7 years ago, we recently became friends on watsap and have been chatting very well. In my time in school she was the perfect girl I wanted to have, for 3 years I was on her case, and 3 times I asked her out she turned me down on all occasions.

Yesterday, I the mood of Valentine I started sharing on my status things I've done for love, of which everything has to do with this lady, up until yesterday she has never checked my watsap status, but yesterday she checked it and saw all I wrote about what I did, though I didn't mention her name.

I've been begging since yesterday, asking her to forgive me,but she is yet to reply my messages, the truth is that I wrote all those because I'm lonely and still miss her, but if I knew she would have seen it, I won't have posted all those.

Pls, I still like her and don't want to loose her friendship, she's not replying my messages, what can I do to pacify her, I know what I did was stupid and have brought down all those posts, how can I also tell her that I'm still in love with her. Thank you.
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 13, 2018
still in love after how many years, abeg move on its not by force, in fact the feeling isn't mutual, woman's not hot.

3 Likes

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by freedomchild: 7:24am On Feb 13, 2018
move on man. There are lots of fishes in the river. She doesn't love you. This is one thing I hate about Nigerian girls. They know they don't love you, instead of telling you their mind they will just keep playing hide and seek with your emotions. There love for you grows only when you must have left

1 Like

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
freedomchild:
move on man. There are lots of fishes in the river. She doesn't love you. This is one thing I hate about Nigerian girls. They know they don't love you, instead of telling you their mind they will just keep playing hide and seek with your emotions. There love for you grows only when you must have left

Thanks boss
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2018
elyna:
still in love after how many years, abeg move on its not by force, in fact the feeling isn't mutual, woman's not hot.

Very true
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by coolestofall(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2018
CsRockefeller:
There is this friend of mine way back from yabatech whiçh I knew 7 years ago, we recently became friends on watsap and have been chatting very well. In my time in school she was the perfect girl I wanted to have, for 3 years I was on her case, and 3 times I asked her out she turned me down on all occasions.

Yesterday, I the mood of Valentine I started sharing on my status things I've done for love, of which everything has to do with this lady, up until yesterday she has never checked my watsap status, but yesterday she checked it and saw all I wrote about what I did, though I didn't mention her name.

I've been begging since yesterday, asking her to forgive me,but she is yet to reply my messages, the truth is that I wrote all those because I'm lonely and still miss her, but if I knew she would have seen it, I won't have posted all those.

Pls, I still like her and don't want to loose her friendship, she's not replying my messages, what can I do to pacify her, I know what I did was stupid and have brought down all those posts, how can I also tell her that I'm still in love with her. Thank you.
Oga op, y post wetin u no fit defend. So u no even get mind, now u come dey beg.

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by dacoolestkc(m): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2018
BRO YOU NEED UBUNJA MISEDUCATIONS, READ ALL HIS THREAD AND THANK ME LATER..

2 Likes

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Pubichairs(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
cheesy this kyn friendzone na pure witchcraft ..the girl wicked gan
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2018
Pubichairs:
cheesy this kyn friendzone na pure witchcraft ..the girl wicked gan
She's wicked or the op can't keep his emotions in check and move on?
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by MARX77(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2018
first of all, the fact that you're even "begging" her would make her lose respect for you completely. Now don't get me wrong, it's not wrong to beg a girl, but don't do it to the extent where you become less of a man. Cause not every girl understand these things

2 Likes

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2018
You know cami, when you chase after a lady for too long, even if she had interest in you, they will lose that interest and won't have value for you.

We humans always want to have the things that dont chase after us. That lady doesn't love you... I don't think she ever did.... Begging her only reduces your self worth and brings you to no value. Try to manage ur ego especially with ladies...stop begging her!!...move on!!

1 Like

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
zaragal:
You know cami, when you chase after a lady for too long, even if she had interest in you, they will lose that interest and won't have value for you.

We humans always want to have the things that dont chase after us. That lady doesn't love you... I don't think she ever did.... Begging her only reduces your self worth and brings you to no value. Try to manage ur ego especially with ladies...stop begging her!!...move on!!

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Thanks so much for that exposé, if i knew all these since I'm sure i would have acted different. Read too much academic books that i neglected the ones that talk about emotional intelligence. Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2018
zaragal:

y exposing us

1 Like

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Gebbson007(m): 2:09am On Feb 20, 2018
zaragal:

gbam .. you have talk the talk I wanted to talk finish.

ladies love alpha male not cici.

1 Like

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by LessNoise: 2:16am On Feb 20, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! Thanks so much for that exposé, if i knew all these since I'm sure i would have acted different. Read too much academic books that i neglected the ones that talk about emotional intelligence. Thanks dear.

Read too much academic books now you blame the books you read and the ones you didn't.....oga jus shut it abeg I read and probably came out with better grades I never ASSLICKED any girl...how do u chase a woman that long.....op go to church at least start from there ehnnn before you drag your surname in the mud
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 5:10am On Feb 20, 2018
You asked her out 3times in 3years and you get rejected, don't you ever get tired of rejection? like this babe obviously not into you, get a life please.
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2018
LessNoise:

Read too much academic books now you blame the books you read and the ones you didn't.....oga jus shut it abeg I read and probably came out with better grades I never ASSLICKED any girl...how do u chase a woman that long.....op go to church at least start from there ehnnn before you drag your surname in the mud

Ok, let me put the records straight, i never chased her for 7 years, we were polytechnic students, and from 2011-2013 i was on her case (through oug the duration of my ND program). It ended there and i didn't have any contact with her up until November 2017, suddenly we became close again and the feelings resurrected, since she was the last person i really liked.

But i don't have her number again, for one week we haven't spoken and i hope it stays like that for a long time.
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Shawnnn01: 7:15am On Feb 20, 2018
CsRockefeller:
y

It’s crazy how you guys are able to pull this off but once I summoned the courage to ask a lady n she says no that’s the end. I have had situations where some of this girl later get back to say yes after they found out about how comfortable you are but the feeling will never be the same.

Loving is spontaneous, if you don’t give me enough green light to carry on from the first encounter us is never going to happen because I will never ask a second time n I will never give you a chance to correct the chance you never gave. Maybe it is my ego or maturity but hey, it is what it is after all girls walk up to radiating enough greenness just for me to take leads.

1 Like

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by LessNoise: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Ok, let me put the records straight, i never chased her for 7 years, we were polytechnic students, and from 2011-2013 i was on her case (through oug the duration of my ND program). It ended there and i didn't have any contact with her up until November 2017, suddenly we became close again and the feelings resurrected, since she was the last person i really liked.

But i don't have her number again, for one week we haven't spoken and i hope it stays like that for a long time.

Oh now I get it......trust me no girl is worth the hassle cut her off

1 Like

Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Chikita66:
You asked her out 3times in 3years and you get rejected, don't you ever get tired of rejection? like this babe obviously not into you, get a life please.

Yes ma, I'm already on it.
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by marvin904(m): 9:10am On Feb 20, 2018
due seems you like the word NO alot..
dont devalue yourself for a chick.. undecided undecided
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 22, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Eyaaaa....Pele...its not all about first class sometimes wink
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 22, 2018
kamsibabylove:

y exposing us

Baby,....let's help the dude na, abi wat do u think?? wink
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 22, 2018
zaragal:

Baby,....let's help the dude na, abi wat do u think?? wink
you're right anyway, coz if twas my brother, i will give the xame advice to him
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 4:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
zaragal:

Eyaaaa....Pele...its not all about first class sometimes wink

Yes, you're correct. How u doing?
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Yes, you're correct. How u doing?

Very well thnx..and u??
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by CsRockefeller(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2018
zaragal:

Very well thnx..and u??
very well, seems you have been busy with school and work. Hope I'm not getting too far, these days I'm kind of cautious.
Re: Threw Caution To The Wind, Now About Loosing Her by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2018
CsRockefeller:
very well, seems you have been busy with school and work. Hope I'm not getting too far, these days I'm kind of cautious.

Lol...its all good

(1) (Reply)

Wife To Husband,no Sex, No Dinner / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalanders That Dated For 10years / Men, If A Babe Tells You These 5 Things, You Should Be Very Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.