Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help (1630 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Guys, Help Me. I Am Loosing It! I Am Emotionally Tired. I Want To End It. / Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Burnal6(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hello Romancelander good evening,
Am ifeoluwa a student of federal university in Nigeria am in 300lvl building department, and I really need your advice about my one year relationship. I met her on her post utme day which was last year September 4 so that when we started dating ,I really love her, cause she was having a very good behavior as she is a village girl very local buh I really love her and I was seeing my future in her until she gain admission last year to the same school I was And that the end of the good side of the story since we resume this year she started behaving somehow like she fasting she dont want man to hug her saying her fast need distance from guys yet at still bear and play along and I underground I was dating up to 3 to 4 other girl but I made her main girl but she never cut me cheating at all.she knows all my friend Talk with dem some times we have quarrel But lately today my bestfriend call me and told me that my girl call her and explain that we can't continue this relationship cause her dad told her it is their culture that they should marry a guy from her own town and she said she don't have the liver to tell me So she cant continue buh I really love her so much and not ready to loose her
Plss guys Wat should I do now cause am confused... And no insult please
Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Oche211(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bros, leave her and let her be.
If she's meant for you, she'll be back. But if her mind is made up, nothing will bring her back.
Btw, you need to focus on your study.
Your english needs to improve.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by NwaAmaikpe: 9:49pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

To think you're being tolerated by an inexperieced local Jambite girl disqualifies you from my advice.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by elmagnifico411(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Which federal university did u say you’re in again? This wan that punctuation marks are lacking in your write up, me can’t understand u well.

Oga, face your studies and leave the village girl alone. You still got a lot of work to do on yourself.

13 Likes

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Please leave her and face your 3 other girlfriends.

And allow the poor girl practice her faith in peace, before you go use touch touch spoil am.

See him saying he was bearing. That's what you're supposed to do until you pay bride price. You bear and read your books.

6 Likes

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Sundrus: 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
E be like say some people think say boyfriend & girlfriend relationship dey solve world's problem...OP no annoy me oh undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Young03(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ah bros, your a disgrace to everybody that knows u
. See the rubbish wey u carry come disturb us

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Burnal6(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Young03:
Ah bros, your a disgrace to everybody that knows u

See the rubbish wey u carry come disturb us

Hmm bros easy abeg
Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Burnal6(m): 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oche211:
Bros, leave her and let her be.
If she's meant for you, she'll be back. But if her mind is made up, nothing will bring her back.
Btw, you need to focus on your study.
Your english needs to improve.
Hmmmm sad okay thanks
Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Burnal6(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

To think you're being tolerated by an inexperieced local Jambite girl disqualifies you from my advice.

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

C'mon...
Show some love
Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Burnal6(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Michellekabod2:

C'mon...
Show some love
Thanks
Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Gartol(m): 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
See the rubbish you dey yarn, you have other girlfriends but she is the main chick. If she is doing the same to you you go like am?

Later you will say girls are draining you financially only you dey run 3 girls at your age. Person wey Dem still dey feed.

No be advice you need it's counseling you need. one girlfriend is okay for you for now and don't force anyone to be with, let her practice what she believes in
.lastly, work hard and make money if you already have make more money

2 Likes

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Burnal6(m): 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gartol:
See the rubbish you dey yarn, you have other girlfriends but she is the main chick. If she is doing the same to you you go like am?

Later you will say girls are draining you financially only you dey run 3 girls at your age. Person wey Dem still dey feed.

No be advice you need it's counseling you need. one girlfriend is okay for you for now and don't force anyone to be with, let her practice what she believes in
.lastly, work hard and make money if you already have make more money
Thanks bro I really appreciate
Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by correctyourself(m): 4:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Burnal6:
Am ifeoluwa a student of federal university in Nigeria am in 300lvl building department, and I really need your advice about my one year relationship. I met her on her post utme day which was last year September 4 so that when we started dating ,I really love her, cause she was having a very good behavior as she is a village girl very local buh I really love her and I was seeing my future in her until she gain admission last year to the same school I was And that the end of the good side of the story since we resume this year she started behaving somehow like she fasting she dont want man to hug her saying her fast need distance from guys yet at still bear and play along and I underground I was dating up to 3 to 4 other girl but I made her main girl but she never cut me cheating at all.she knows all my friend Talk with dem some times we have quarrel But lately today my bestfriend call me and told me that my girl call her and explain that we can't continue this relationship cause her dad told her it is their culture that they should marry a guy from her own town and she said she don't have the liver to tell me So she cant continue buh I really love her so much and not ready to loose her

You see how selfish you're, you love her yet you're cheating on her with other ladies and still want to keep her, karma has already caught you. You don't deserve such lady because you're a high potential husband that cheat who she may not be able to cope with.
Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by bluefilm: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Burnal6:

Just look at the nonsense a self acclaimed 300 Level university student is putting up here.

The fallen standard of education in this country is very depressing.

Tufiakwa.

Bros, why not leave women alone for now and go back to secondary school to start all over again?

This is not an insult, mind you.

1 Like

Re: Am Loosing Her Guys Please Help by Stewart883(m): 7:28am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahahaha this is so funny!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be Sacrificed??? / Ladies, Be Honest With Your Self, Humble Your Self So That You Can Get A Husband / Man Like Ned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.